Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TROUBLE AT WESTHAM

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Outside the ground a few city fans got a kicking im told and fighting going off here and there, one guy had his tooth knocked out. TWO people arrested already and theres even a NEWPORT COUNTY the pride of wales flag up from the westham fans which is winding the city fans up im told :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: TROUBLE AT WESTHAM

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:29 pm

If there was ever anything that gets my blood boiling and makes me want to brain someone, it's the sight of a Newport County flag.

It's a point when common sense should always be thrown out of the window.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:30 pm

on on a positive note at the least City haven't retaliated by threatening the Hammers keeper

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Partly true, but you don,t walk down Green street with two other sixteen year olds singing We are Cardiff we are barmy we are off our f*cking heads. Lesson learnt.He then gets himself and his dad arrested for giving it large in the ground and not listening when told to wind it in.

Hardly ultra riots. :lol:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:47 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Partly true, but you don,t walk down Green street with two other sixteen year olds singing We are Cardiff we are barmy we are off our f*cking heads. Lesson learnt.He then gets himself and his dad arrested for giving it large in the ground and not listening when told to wind it in.

Obviously upcommings growing some balls who will learn there lesson, fecking bonkers gwyn :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:01 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Bunch of cun ts ban me you CU NTS

Im trying but when i hit the report button on your last abusive post it said Barrychuckle already reported the post, so i will report this one :thumbup:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Jesus, theres some anger on here tonight. :lol:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:14 pm

It's true the lads that got jumped are friends of mine.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:15 pm

CCFC Sladey wrote:It's true the lads that got jumped are friends of mine.

Yep i know its true pal, i had two phone calls as it was going on and gwyns confirmed something went off to on page one of this thread but bobbyblue smells bullshit then starts getting a blood pressure over the thread headline for whatever reason :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:21 pm

No need to argue really a few cardiff boys got jumped by a lot of west ham. Then two of them where wound up by what had happened and kicked off with west ham then got thrown out and arrested. Of course your going to be pissed off if your 16 year old son just got punched by a few thirty year old men.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:22 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:ill find out who ur and then we ll see who has the last laugh

Do you feel the big man making threats to people on the internet?

If he tells me his name ill tell him personally

How will you do that? Personal announcement with Ali at half time? :laughing6:

Watch out or he will be looking online for barry chuckles address next :lol:

I wouldn't waste my time on that gimp it's clear he' some muppet who wanks over his laptop all day

Why not meet him outside 116 the next home game then tell him that and how your going to ram fists down peoples throats, i suggest you pump some more roids in to you 1st to work the anger up, i would say you will need it :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:29 pm

Just had a phone call from West Ham.

Trouble at West Ham it's 100%.

BobbyBlue your not having a good night are you?

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Just had a phone call from West Ham.

Hes clearly not is he ian, although i think hes gone to bed now school night and all that :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:39 pm

I heard there is loads of trouble there. :old:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Humpty Dumpty Dibs got some stick off the West Ham fans. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:Humpty Dumpty Dibs got some stick off the West Ham fans. :lol:

Wheres his french mans flatcap tonight :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Just had a phone call from West Ham.

do you think we could start a counciling service on here ian?anger management ,stress ,steroid and white cider abuse?we need to feel the love on here again bruv :laughing6:

Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Outside the ground a few city fans got a kicking im told and fighting going off here and there, one guy had his tooth knocked out. TWO people arrested already and theres even a NEWPORT COUNTY the pride of wales flag up from the westham fans which is winding the city fans up im told :lol:

Jacks display the Union jack, now Newport County hey you couldnt make it up :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:22 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Partly true, but you don,t walk down Green street with two other sixteen year olds singing We are Cardiff we are barmy we are off our f*cking heads. Lesson learnt.He then gets himself and his dad arrested for giving it large in the ground and not listening when told to wind it in.

Older fans will know from experience that there's certain places you keep a low profile but we do seem to have some youngsters that think we're invincible & any fan who walks down Green Street chanting opposition songs will get a slap, it's a rough area & they have some right rough bastards, we're no longer visiting small teams where we ruled the roost.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:02 pm

lethal's shooting boot wrote:

Older fans will know from experience that there's certain places you keep a low profile but we do seem to have some youngsters that think we're invincible & any fan who walks down Green Street chanting opposition songs will get a slap, it's a rough area & they have some right rough bastards, we're no longer visiting small teams where we ruled the roost.

Yep i agree :ayatollah: