Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tattoo

Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:36 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:How is going to vehemently protest for 90mins the same as going to watch the match? :lol:

You still attended & gave him your money.. Which is what you criticised me for.

Why didn't you boycott like you've said Cardiff fans should? Just my opinion. :malky:

It's called taking the hit.We paid a fiver back then to enter the ground and rip the shit out of Petty.You're not taking the hit,you're attending matches and saying next to nothing.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:38 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:How is going to vehemently protest for 90mins the same as going to watch the match? :lol:

You still attended & gave him your money.. Which is what you criticised me for.

Why didn't you boycott like you've said Cardiff fans should? Just my opinion. :malky:

Because gate receipts totalled about 15k back then and not the purpose of the Petty take over, he couldnt give a damn if we turned up or not. We turned up and didnt stop protesting for the 90mins so much so he had to leave, he then left stating he was clearly not wanted.

Im "criticising you" because you say you are against it yet go and keep your mouth shut and contribute to the majority that .tan has singled out as justification for his rebrand ideas... Now culminating in your name if the rumours are to be believed.

Ive said it many times which you have ignored in this thread, its not the fact you go thats the issue, its the fact you go and say nothing. You are simply handing your money over to him and becoming one of the cheering majority.

If you cant see the difference then im not quite sure how else to get that through,

Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Bysedd/Roathie been saying the same for months if you care to take a look.

Tan did say that he would leave if he was CLEARLY not wanted. I feel sorry for him, he's got hoardes of people on the internet saying they hate him and want him gone yet ticket sales have increased? He thinks he's some kind of god in the fans eyes now and will no doubt push for more changes.

Me, I have decided to do away with the rebrand. I just can't be bothered to think about it anymore. Following Cardiff for me now and always has been a social event. Tan won't stop that, the premier league won't stop that but an earthquake might.

:old:

Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:24 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Bysedd/Roathie been saying the same for months if you care to take a look.

Tan did say that he would leave if he was CLEARLY not wanted. I feel sorry for him, he's got hoardes of people on the internet saying they hate him and want him gone yet ticket sales have increased? He thinks he's some kind of god in the fans eyes now and will no doubt push for more changes.

Me, I have decided to do away with the rebrand. I just can't be bothered to think about it anymore. Following Cardiff for me now and always has been a social event. Tan won't stop that, the premier league won't stop that but an earthquake might.

Poster of the year old man. :old:

Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:52 am

I believe i was banned for saying it as it was happening. Still maintain it to this day.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:51 am

Probably one of the most horrendous tatoos ever, not even the writing is neat! :laughing5:

Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:05 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Bysedd/Roathie been saying the same for months if you care to take a look.

It didn't go un-noticed.Your parody account still remains one of the more sensible accounts on here. :thumbup:

Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Mr Davies, I think there's hope for the world yet. Long live Cardiff City FC. :malky: :malky: :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Good thread this, it was originally about a tattoo, but, I actually agree with some of roath and bysedds comments, however they are a bit disingenuous, Cardiff fans have also demonstrated most vehemently against the financial running of our club before, Clemo being one example, I remember fans on the pitch for him, also Annis arranged a march against Ridsdale.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Kanester wrote:Looks cool, but what if we get relegated and never return? :D

Doesn't matter it says "were"'meaning we used to :laughing6: