Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tattoo

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:50 pm

image.jpg
Just came back from a stag trip in Magaluf and some guy had this Tattoo done.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Tattoo

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Looks cool, but what if we get relegated and never return? :D

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:54 pm

cringe worthy

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:02 pm

That's what exactly what I thought, but a bit nuts also

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:03 pm

And the grammar is awful! :thumbup:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:09 pm

"Were"? I'd pay for a couple of apostrophe's if I were you :thumbup:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Kanester wrote:Looks cool, but what if we get relegated and never return? :D

thats ok .... it say WERE instead of WE`RE

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:14 pm

AHERNE wrote:

Exactly! If we change to the dragons and go down if definitely works!

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Words fail me :(

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:26 pm

ffs wrote:"Were"? I'd pay for a couple of apostrophe's if I were you :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:30 pm

10/10 for effort I say. :lol:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:06 pm

It's photo shopped. There are only 4 fingers and a thumb in that photo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:49 pm

:laughing5:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:00 pm

bloo wrote:It's photo shopped. There are only 4 fingers and a thumb in that photo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry if it didn't occur to you but that's the normal amount of fingers a person has on one hand, but then again you Jacks wouldnt know about that.. Bless. ;) :D

Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:13 am

What a numpty

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:13 am

Is this tattoo for real? :oops:

Maybe he's anticipating the future...if Tan creates Cardiff Dragons then you "WERE" Cardiff City and "WERE" Premier League. ;)

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:19 am

Penguin wrote:Is this tattoo for real? :oops:

Maybe he's anticipating the future...if Tan creates Cardiff Dragons then you "WERE" Cardiff City and "WERE" Premier League. ;)

Oh yeah!!!! Like what was posted before, when the exact same thing was said!

.....read the thread

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:21 am

The tattoo is spot on.

Next year you will be Cardiff Dragons is the championship so using the past tense "were cardiff city" and "were premier league" is quite apt ;)

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:24 am

JamesC wrote:
Penguin wrote:Is this tattoo for real? :oops:

Oh yeah!!!! Like what was posted before, when the exact same thing was said!

.....read the thread

My apologies. Good to see you have a sense of humour. :thumbup:

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:40 am

RoathMagic wrote:The tattoo is spot on.

Next year you will be Cardiff Dragons is the championship so using the past tense "were cardiff city" and "were premier league" is quite apt ;)

You speak like this is a confirmed fact? :roll:

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:46 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:The tattoo is spot on.

You speak like this is a confirmed fact? :roll:

Are you in line for a sense of humour transplant any time soon Barry?

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:48 am

Sorry, but don't find the stripping of my club's identity particularly funny.. Find it quite sickening to be honest. So you'll excuse me for not laughing at it.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:15 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Sorry, but don't find the stripping of my club's identity particularly funny.. Find it quite sickening to be honest. So you'll excuse me for not laughing at it.

I must say that i totally agree with you on this one Barry, as even a light hearted quip regarding the subject is not the slightest bit funny.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:16 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Sorry, but don't find the stripping of my club's identity particularly funny.. Find it quite sickening to be honest. So you'll excuse me for not laughing at it.

Then do something about it.

You know my stance im sure.

Buy a ticket and Tan takes it as acceptance. Lots or people having their cake and eating it. Going week in week out yet professing they hate it.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:21 am

I've done something about it. I've done many things about it. It won't stop me backing my team though & I won't walk away.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:31 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:I've done something about it. I've done many things about it. It won't stop me backing my team though & I won't walk away.

Well then dont exoect it to change.

Tan didnt take over Cardiff City for a laugh, or for his love of the club, he did as a business, to make money. Every decision he makes will be vindicated if it brings in money not what the fan says. Go week in and week out as normal then why would he change it, he likes red and his business decision is vilified by the same, in fact more, numbers on the gates.

Everyone doesnt have the bottle to do it though because 1) they dont want someone else taking their place and 2) they want to see Prem football.

There is little to no difference between a fan that accepts it and a fan that doesnt, certainly in Tans eyes, as you still go anyway.

In my eyes the people who have sacrificed their seat and vote with their feet have my total respect as fans.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:38 am

The lads who gave their season tickets up or didn't bother buying are the real bluebirds.The rest are just hypocrites who moan from behind their keyboard,doing nothing really.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:43 am

I trust that you both stopped going when Tony Petty was in charge then? Seeing as you both say that the "real" fans are the ones who boycotted whenever they didn't agree with their owner. :?

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:46 am

6 bysedd wrote:The lads who gave their season tickets up or didn't bother buying are the real bluebirds.The rest are just hypocrites who moan from behind their keyboard,doing nothing really.

Thats my view too. Id be feeling very let down if i was in that boat, the whole fanbase had a duty to stand up for the club and only a few did rendering their protest pretty ineffective. Thousands need to stand up and be counted if to have any effect. But going week in week out and then moaning about it just bemuses me. Whats worse is those who did make the sacrifice are now figures of ridicule by many. Its crazy.

Ive said it before, its like an animal rights activist wearing fur on the weekend. Its completely and utterly counter prodictive to what they claim they hate. Buy a ticket and Tan sees that as a green light that what hes done is ok and that what he is to do in the future will be ok too. Buy fur coats and more get made as you are part of the demand. In situations like this, having your cake and eating it makes no sense at all.