Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craige noones end product

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:37 am

Its was very poor last night... hes miles away from the first team after that display against the jacks... far too weak in possesion and final ball is so so poor

Re: Craige noones end product

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:44 am

lyndhurst blue wrote:Its was very poor last night... hes miles away from the first team after that display against the jacks... far too weak in possesion and final ball is so so poor

Yep, I felt the same, too. Conversation on the train home was that Harris has a future and Noone needs to get his act together or he's out.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:08 am

Nedd Glas wrote:Yep, I felt the same, too. Conversation on the train home was that Harris has a future and Noone needs to get his act together or he's out.

He was never worth what Malky paid for him.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:28 am

I found it funny how the jacks seemed happy to seen Noone with ball, but terrified when Kadeem had ball.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:45 am

Neokutai wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Yep, I felt the same, too. Conversation on the train home was that Harris has a future and Noone needs to get his act together or he's out.

He was never worth what Malky paid for him.

I felt he was initially but I'm certainly losing faith now.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:48 am

Shinobipony wrote:I found it funny how the jacks seemed happy to seen Noone with ball, but terrified when Kadeem had ball.

True. They doubled up on Kadeem a lot later on. He still scored, despite all the attention, which shows his quality.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:50 am

Noone is world class. He may be Scouse, an obvious flaw due to the language barrier, but at the end of the day he is a quality footballer and an asset to the team and club. He has been frozen out by Malky unfairly so its hardly surprising he was disheartened in his display for the DVP team. If we lose Noone the probability of us getting relegated goes up tenfold. He is in the 25 man team for a reason and therefore Malky should think about playing him soon or we will be losing a potential star come January, mark my words.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:09 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Noone is world class. He may be Scouse, an obvious flaw due to the language barrier, but at the end of the day he is a quality footballer and an asset to the team and club. He has been frozen out by Malky unfairly so its hardly surprising he was disheartened in his display for the DVP team. If we lose Noone the probability of us getting relegated goes up tenfold. He is in the 25 man team for a reason and therefore Malky should think about playing him soon or we will be losing a potential star come January, mark my words.

You're known for wind-ups and I'm sure this is one.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:48 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Noone is world class. He may be Scouse, an obvious flaw due to the language barrier, but at the end of the day he is a quality footballer and an asset to the team and club. He has been frozen out by Malky unfairly so its hardly surprising he was disheartened in his display for the DVP team. If we lose Noone the probability of us getting relegated goes up tenfold. He is in the 25 man team for a reason and therefore Malky should think about playing him soon or we will be losing a potential star come January, mark my words.

getting rather tedious now

Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:14 pm

I was gutted to see him leave and he is a talent. Any player who isn't given the chance to preform in the fitst team and get some proper game time will become disheartened and have low esteem which will effect his performances playing with the 2nd strings.

Put him on the main stage and he'll be a different player.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:

I was gutted to see him leave and he is a talent. Any player who isn't given the chance to preform in the fitst team and get some proper game time will become disheartened and have low esteem which will effect his performances playing with the 2nd strings.

Put him on the main stage and he'll be a different player.

I know what you are saying but he's inconsistent. He's had some great spurts but then falls foul a bit. his final ball, decision making and pass accuracy need a bit of improvement.

If u watched the game last night - you may say that Noone, mutch and Lappin (first teamers!) were the players which were inconsistent.
I like them all, but they do need to step up a little
:ayatollah:

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Noone is as much use as that donkey ruud dog

Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:20 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:

f*cking hell. Only the other month you lot thought he walked on water and was the business now hes utter shit, Jesus!

Something must of gone wrong, mangerment perhaps?

Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:45 pm

This thread is f**king hilarious and shows how stupid our fans are.

Noone is a quality player. Watching us play with no wingers so far has been quite shite but it's effective.

Noone offers excitement and with away games in the Prem you want someone like him on the counter. Look at that Aluko for Hull, doesn't track back much.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:32 am

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:

f*cking hell. Only the other month you lot thought he walked on water and was the business now hes utter shit, Jesus!

Something must of gone wrong, mangerment perhaps?

They are all fickle mate.

Slate Rudy - he scores important goal vs Leicester last year
Slate Cowie - 2 assists already this year
Slate Whitts - goal and assist this year

Then the we need better strikers as Campbell ain't good enough brigade yet he goes and scores 2 vs man city

That's without the prats who used to slate Marshall an Hudson who were by far our 2 best players last season

Fickle idiots repeatedly being made to look stupid. Sad as hell a fan repeatedly getting on players' backs. I wonder how long it'll be before the 'Odemwingie is only here for the money' arse holes start popping up....

Our ex greats would be rolling in their graves if they saw the way some fans treated players today and the same fans expect loyalty back. Disgrace.

Whole Cardiff team is world class to me and if someone disagrees sod them the haters.

BLUE ARMY!!!!