Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" UPDATE ON AWAY TICKETS AND TRIPS INFO "

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:47 pm

For Hull this Saturday we have sold 1,242 tickets to date and we averaging 25 tickets sold each day this week, so with comps we expect to have an away following of of 1,300 - 1,350.

For the Fulham trip as everyone probably knows we have sold our allocation of 3,000 but it is still not absolute that we will not get any more tickets, our club and police have told Fulham Fc that there is considerable interest in this game for Cardiff fans and that rather than have an extra 1,000 or so City fans turn up on the day and go in the neutral area, why not just give us the extra tickets now to sell.

Fulham's reluctance to give us tickets to sell is that they believe it will set a precedent for future games they hold at Craven Cottage, it is still hoped that Fulham will reconsider and extra tickets will be made available to City fans.

Chelsea away we have been allocated 1,500 tickets and no restriction on our travel. Being totally blunt anybody going to Chelsea with even the slightest intention of causing disorder would be absolutely mad to do so.

West Ham in the cup, it is expected that we will sell between 400-500.

If you are going to Belgium away with Wales then you are advised to play it safe around Brussels and not go there giving it large, there are internal problems within the Belgian national fan base, hooligans from several Belgian clubs clash among themselves and are active.

If Welsh fans stay outside Brussels and only go in the city for the game then there should be no problems for any of our supporters.

The Belgian police have no concerns with the Welsh fans but they do about their own support, so if you plan on going just play it safe and you shouldn't have any problems.

I am attending a travel group meeting on Monday evening where we will discuss previous away games to date and I will put over the issues we faced at West Ham. I will write a report of the meeting on Tuesday as I plan to watch the development game straight after the meeting on Monday.

Re: " UPDATE ON AWAY TICKETS AND TRIPS INFO "

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:49 pm

Any idea when Chelsea tickets will be on sale, Carl?

And any news on Norwich away?

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Carl. Is 1500 the normal for chelsea away? Would they be given the same at ours? Bearing in mind what the game could mean for both teams being last game

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Interesting on belgium im out there sunday till wed and was going to wear some ccfc and wales leisurewear but I may need a rethink but surely if they are intent on causing trouble we only need to open our mouths to order a pint and itl kick off so just be ready for whatever I suppose

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Chief73 wrote:Interesting on belgium im out there sunday till wed and was going to wear some ccfc and wales leisurewear but I may need a rethink but surely if they are intent on causing trouble we only need to open our mouths to order a pint and itl kick off so just be ready for whatever I suppose

Chief, just tell the boys don't go mouthing and giving it the big one and just go there and enjoy yourselves and you will be fine mate :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 pm

do you think that you would have had to do a certain amount of away games last season to be eligable for a chelsea ticket carl ???. and if so, how many ???. this should have happened for the fulham game in my opinion :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:45 pm

inthebowls wrote:do you think that you would have had to do a certain amount of away games last season to be eligable for a chelsea ticket carl ???. and if so, how many ???. this should have happened for the fulham game in my opinion :ayatollah:

Will know more hopefully at Monday's meeting :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:
inthebowls wrote:do you think that you would have had to do a certain amount of away games last season to be eligable for a chelsea ticket carl ???. and if so, how many ???. this should have happened for the fulham game in my opinion :ayatollah:

Will know more hopefully at Monday's meeting :ayatollah:

cheers fella :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:56 pm

i think i'm retarded

Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:23 pm

See you all at Hull and Fulham :ayatollah:

In two minds about Chelsea away, will probably go to Norwich instead.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:33 pm

I managed to get a ticket for Fulham in the neutral end through a friend of a friend

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:02 pm

I'm really disappointed in the numbers going to Hull, I know its a long journey but we should be selling more than that!!!

Really looking forward to the trip with carlos tours :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Mikey27 wrote:I'm really disappointed in the numbers going to Hull, I know its a long journey but we should be selling more than that!!!

Really looking forward to the trip with carlos tours :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

me too really, doesnt look great when a lot of people on here are always banging on about Swanseas support.

Was expecting 2000 really.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:45 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Mikey27 wrote:I'm really disappointed in the numbers going to Hull, I know its a long journey but we should be selling more than that!!!

me too really, doesnt look great when a lot of people on here are always banging on about Swanseas support.

Was expecting 2000 really.

Agreed, piss poor IMO

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:31 pm

When do we get Fulham tickets

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:31 pm

When do we get Fulham tickets

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Everyone I've asked if they are going have moaned about the distance!! We used to bang on about being this club who could sell out anywhere if we were in the top flight and this proves we're just another average club at the moment.

At least tomorrow will be an away end full of hard-core fans instead of the PL cling-ons :old: :old:

Just been reading their forum and their a very confident bunch who think we're no threat at all!! Really looking forward to this game now :malky: :malky: :malky:

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:36 pm

Mikey27 wrote:Everyone I've asked if they are going have moaned about the distance!! We used to bang on about being this club who could sell out anywhere if we were in the top flight and this proves we're just another average club at the moment.

At least tomorrow will be an away end full of hard-core fans instead of the PL cling-ons :old: :old:

Just been reading their forum and their a very confident bunch who think we're no threat at all!! Really looking forward to this game now :malky: :malky: :malky:

So if we don't go to Hull we are all PL cling ons your the best city fan going

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Do'nt moan about it just go

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:25 pm

marketblue wrote:Do'nt moan about it just go

Im not the best fan out there im just saying that most people there tomorrow will be the people who go to most away games regardless of who where playing.

Im sure the people who are not going tomorrow will moan when they havent got enough away games to their names when it comes to the so called big teams. For me this is a bigger game than any of them as its potentially a 6pointer.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Carl - do you have any spaces for tomorrow, and if yes - how much and can you pick up in Bridgend? Was going to drive up today but had to change plans hence last minute enquiry.