Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " EVERTON FAN IN PEACE. "

Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:44 pm

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for the phenomenal response I've had from this forum. So far this has been the best one yet. I've posted my Talking to the Enemy article on our Everton website (www.toffeetalk.com) along with a link to your site so that our members can read those responses that I had to cut off the piece due to length issues.

I wish you all the best with your season (along with the rest of us at ToffeeTalk) and if you ever feel like popping into our site the door is always open.

To view the article directly, click the following link: http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/to ... ntry362661

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Always nice to get along with opposing fans for once! :thumbup:

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Zoo wrote:First of all, I'd like to thank you all for the phenomenal response I've had from this forum. So far this has been the best one yet. I've posted my Talking to the Enemy article on our Everton website (http://www.toffeetalk.com) along with a link to your site so that our members can read those responses that I had to cut off the piece due to length issues.

I wish you all the best with your season (along with the rest of us at ToffeeTalk) and if you ever feel like popping into our site the door is always open.

To view the article directly, click the following link: http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/to ... ntry362661

Nice one, Zoo.

Very nice seeing our answers put across like that on other supporters sites... A very good read.
I can see that the dude on the comments box found the same answers as comical as the majority of us probably did :laughing5:

The question you asked for Question 2 is a constant topic on this forum. Rebrand - red - blue - tan... It's shocking. Vincent Tan has ruined the togetherness of our fans.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:58 pm

1 - First off, great result against Manchester City! I myself loved the game and was really impressed with you. What are your thoughts on the City win?
Amazing, No one predicted it and it was a result that everyone will crave for years to come.
2 - Now that you've settled down, what are your thoughts on the change from being 'blue' to 'red'? Have any of you come to embrace the idea?
Majority have embraced the change but there are still lots of fans who have boycotted the club.
3 - What are your thoughts on Malky McKay? Is he the man to keep you in the Premier League?
Yes, He is a brilliant manager who will only accept 100% from all his players. He's very similar to David Moyes.
4 - What are your thoughts on Roberto Martinez?
Good manager.
5 - Where do you think you will finish this season?
Honestly don't mind as long as it ain't the bottom 3! I predict 15th/14th.
6 - Where do you think Everton will finish this season?
6th
7 - If you could take three players from Everton who would they be and why?
Baines he is a class act. Fellani also a class act in the middle of the park. Delfoeu (Not sure how to spell it) Looks like a promising young star.
8 - In which areas do you need to improve before the transfer window shuts?
Left back, Winger. Maybe a proven goal scorer too.
9 - Who at Everton are you worried about seeing on Saturday and who should we fear?
Bellamy, Medel, Kim & Campbell (Scoring 2 goals against Man City would give him a huge confidence booster)
For you it would have to be Baines (Good free kick) Fellani will be a handful too.
10 - Lastly, what will the score be?
I predict a 1-1 draw. Would be a great result for us :thumbup: