Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bony is rubbish

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:58 pm

bloobird97 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
bloobird97 wrote:Tbh I don't think Rudy will get a kick this season, with Corno, Campbell and Maynard all ahead of him it will sadly be a frustrating year for Rudy.

Sadly?

Thankfully :thumbup:

Sadly for him anyway! I do feel for him for some strange reason, I even felt for Carroll when he was at Liverpool!

Because he is our player and we shouldnt be slagging him off. He gets a LOT of criticism but he has always stepped up for us when we needed him

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Saying he isn't good enough isn't slagging him off FFS :lol:

You say that about every account.

This thread is embarrassing to be a part of. Troll away talking to yourself on both usernames. Im oit of this :oops:

Truly scary where you are right now. 74 posts a day and growing and thats not counting your alter ego on this thread either. :roll:

See ya. :wave:

Oi oi oi, I'm no Barnett! I'm just trying to stop you from looking immature.

CjBluebird17 wrote:
bloobird97 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
bloobird97 wrote:Tbh I don't think Rudy will get a kick this season, with Corno, Campbell and Maynard all ahead of him it will sadly be a frustrating year for Rudy.

Sadly?

Sadly for him anyway! I do feel for him for some strange reason, I even felt for Carroll when he was at Liverpool!

Because he is our player and we shouldnt be slagging him off. He gets a LOT of criticism but he has always stepped up for us when we needed him

DAMN RIGHT CALLUM. :notworthy: :notworthy: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:01 pm

First game???? Having a laff surely ???

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Saying he isn't good enough isn't slagging him off FFS :lol:

Was I talking about you? No but he does get alot of criticism off here and which he doesnt deserve. Yes, he's not the best the player we have but he does what is needed for us and shows that he wants to play for us. More than some others that have previously

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:02 pm

This is an embrassing thread :oops:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Masterplan wrote:You say that about every account.

This thread is embarrassing to be a part of. Troll away talking to yourself on both usernames. Im oit of this :oops:

Truly scary where you are right now. 74 posts a day and growing and thats not counting your alter ego on this thread either. :roll:

Goodbye Roathie. Your own paranoia got the better of you aye? I'll post as much as I want. Had loads of work on today and will post in between templates and so on downloading. Can type over 100 words a minute so its not hard and I like to discuss the club I support whereas you're a Jack coming on here looking for bites.

Dont worry my dear, I wont be on this week as im moving and wont have the internet straight away as I cant be bothered paying for a month I dont need. Ciao for now mush.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
bloobird97 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Sadly?

Init Barnett we are the only ones who know sense :thumbup:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:09 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

The bloke has issues. When my internet is hooked up in the new house im going to go on PlanetSwans and do a Roathie so their fans can feel the annoyance we do. I will only stop doing it when Roathie leaves this forum and returns home to his family at PlanetSwans. If he stays here, I will stay there. Not only will it give people of this forum a break from me which they deserve in all fairness but it will also mean that every Swansea fan will have Roathie to blame for my presence on their forum. I wonder how they'll take to hearing one of their own is the cause of such annoyance.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

The bloke has issues. When my internet is hooked up in the new house im going to go on PlanetSwans and do a Roathie so their fans can feel the annoyance we do. I will only stop doing it when Roathie leaves this forum and returns home to his family at PlanetSwans. If he stays here, I will stay there. Not only will it give people of this forum a break from me which they deserve in all fairness but it will also mean that every Swansea fan will have Roathie to blame for my presence on their forum. I wonder how they'll take to hearing one of their own is the cause of such annoyance.

The funny thing is they hate Roathie as much as we do :lol: He's a loner and a nonce who is shunned by everyone.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:
BiggyG wrote:WTF am i seeing here, you cant call a guy shit after 1 game lol

So its okay to judge Rudy on a few 20 minute sub appearances but not okay to judge Bony on 1 game?

Ok. Are you a black kid? Or are you Gay and want a black man in your life? preferably Rudy?

Very f*cking strange human you are

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:17 pm

veteranfan wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

So its okay to judge Rudy on a few 20 minute sub appearances but not okay to judge Bony on 1 game?

Ok. Are you a black kid? Or are you Gay and want a black man in your life? preferably Rudy?

I want a 18 stone black woman preferably who supports Spurs in my life and does taekwondo as a hobby. Thats what I want.

Also, Rudy ain't black mate, he's mixed race like most my family.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:
veteranfan wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

I want a 18 stone black woman preferably who supports Spurs in my life and does taekwondo as a hobby. Thats what I want.

:laughing5: :laughing5: To be fair to Barnett he makes this forum damn entertaining

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

Now that James is inspirational. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:
veteranfan wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

:lol: :lol: Now I know your lying. And you dont get it do you :lol:

Think about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah the advantages of an adult life over a university education

Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:00 pm

:laughing6: :wave:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:

Goodbye Roathie. Your own paranoia got the better of you aye? I'll post as much as I want. Had loads of work on today and will post in between templates and so on downloading. Can type over 100 words a minute so its not hard and I like to discuss the club I support whereas you're a Jack coming on here looking for bites.

Dont worry my dear, I wont be on this week as im moving and wont have the internet straight away as I cant be bothered paying for a month I dont need. Ciao for now mush.

You tell him bra,too many smoking green on here.paranoia setting in.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:08 am

Masterplan wrote:hes looked decent as a tightly marked lone striker. some neat touches and understanding with Michu and an excellently taken goal.

this thread is embarrassing.

a swansea fan that doesnt go to games then....... :lol:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:11 am

if Bony is rubbish then what chance have you got... plan your relegation party now bin dippers :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:28 am

Stringer Bell wrote:

No 3G in u phone ai san? Get up with the times

Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:08 am

Gowerjack wrote:if Bony is rubbish then what chance have you got... plan your relegation party now bin dippers :lol: :lol:

Why do you put those laughing signs up after every time you post? It's quite clear you are a bitter young man and that is your cover for not showing it. Oh and by the way, the gower is not in Swansea!

Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:20 am

Like I've stated previously.. BONY is PONY. Nayyyyy

Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:33 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Masterplan wrote:hes looked decent as a tightly marked lone striker. some neat touches and understanding with Michu and an excellently taken goal.

Bit hard when you live in Queensland my old mukka. Its a $3500 return for me and the other half.

The good thing is every single game is live home and away over here, Foxtel :thumbright:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:22 am

Masterplan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Bit hard when you live in Queensland my old mukka. Its a $3500 return for me and the other half.

The good thing is every single game is live home and away over here, Foxtel :thumbright:

You live with your mother

Re: bony

Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:26 am

bloobird97 wrote:Watching the gypos vs malmo. Bony has been very underwhelming, interesting!

A ludicrous statement considering you've watched him probably, once.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:04 am

The hilarious bitterness here is ridiculous.

Bony is a quality striker and Swansea pulled off a coup tbf. Calling a striker shit because he plays for Swansea is just stupidity.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:07 am

MrEvans wrote:The hilarious bitterness here is ridiculous.

Bony is a quality striker and Swansea pulled off a coup tbf. Calling a striker shit because he plays for Swansea is just stupidity.

We're calling him shit because he is shit. He scored 2 goals from 4 yards. Anyone can do that. You're claiming they pulled off a coup on the back of one game. So many closet Jacks on here its unreal. All this tika taka love in shit makes my skin crawl.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:11 am

James.Can i ask what you get from all this? Obviously you crave attention and get it on here which you don't in the big wide world.Have you ever had sex with a female? From what i've read you're a hideous looking creature in the flesh.Is that the reason you come on here and post attention starved crap?

:thumbup: