Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bony is rubbish

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Mods please delete this thread, it's making cardiff fans look incredibly bitter and jealous.

Rudy - 2 goals vs Forest - play in the Championship - top 10 league in Europe - verdict - SHIT
Bony - 2 goals vs Malmo - play in Swedish League - 24th best league in the world - verdict - good

Only our fans could come up with this shit. Rudy will score more than Bony this season goals/time on pitch ratio mark my words.

I'll even bet a jack 2 pints on it. :malky:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:
BiggyG wrote:WTF am i seeing here, you cant call a guy shit after 1 game lol

So its okay to judge Rudy on a few 20 minute sub appearances but not okay to judge Bony on 1 game?

Rudy has played plenty of minutes with the first team and DVP team. He has one of the worst goal records iv seen going back to his last few clubs. The only decent goal record he got is for benin, but good knows who they played.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:26 pm

He is shit but scores goals.
And u say there league is shit even with 7 international players in there side! But of course the player u got from Denmark (a powere house of world football) will off course be outstanding?.
Many of u need to grow up ffs, u like spoilt kids.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Mods please delete this thread, it's making cardiff fans look incredibly bitter and jealous.

Rudy - 2 goals vs Forest - play in the Championship - top 10 league in Europe - verdict - SHIT
Bony - 2 goals vs Malmo - play in Swedish League - 24th best league in the world - verdict - good

Only our fans could come up with this shit. Rudy will score more than Bony this season goals/time on pitch ratio mark my words.

I'll even bet a jack 2 pints on it. :malky:

Barnett I seriously hope you're on a wind up.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:27 pm

BiggyG wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:
BiggyG wrote:WTF am i seeing here, you cant call a guy shit after 1 game lol

So its okay to judge Rudy on a few 20 minute sub appearances but not okay to judge Bony on 1 game?

Rudy has played plenty of minutes with the first team and DVP team. He has one of the worst goal records iv seen going back to his last few clubs. The only decent goal record he got is for benin, but good knows who they played.

Malmo play in the Swedish league which is far far shitter in terms of quality than The Championship. Rudy scored 2 vs Forest who are a much better team. Forest would dominate in the Swedish league if you put them in there, so by the logic here is Rudy class as hes scored at higher level than Bony?

Even Pozuelo has been better in 2 mins than Bony. Fair play, quality impact and good movement. I'll give credit when its warranted.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Shut up your fryin me

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:28 pm

This thread has :oops: me

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:28 pm

SL69 wrote:He is shit but scores goals.
And u say there league is shit even with 7 international players in there side! But of course the player u got from Denmark (a powere house of world football) will off course be outstanding?.

SL69. I've not seen Cornelius to pass judgement but I will be sure to let you know and if hes shit then yes I will say he is a flop and waste of money. Just goes to show money aint everything doesn't it. Bony £10m+ and Michu £2m. I know which I would prefer. Even this Pozuelo fella looks better than Bony.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Better than Bony's goals vs better opposition yet apparently he is shit. What is the world coming to?

Strength, power, jump and straight in. We love you Rudy we do!!! :notworthy: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:Better than Bony's goals vs better opposition yet apparently he is shit. What is the world coming to?

Strength, power, jump and straight in. We love you Rudy we do!!! :notworthy: :ayatollah:

You for real? Have you seen the Bony goal compilation on youtube? You gonna say the championship is better than the erividise now are you?

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm

BiggyG wrote:You for real? Have you seen the Bony goal compilation on youtube? You gonna say the championship is better than the erividise now are you?

That's the Eredivisie. Plenty of flops have come from there as well as class players like Suarez. Means nothing. Gestede has a 66% record for Benin, should we mention that? What's Bony's international goal scoring record like?

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:38 pm

You r nuts

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:40 pm

BiggyG wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:Better than Bony's goals vs better opposition yet apparently he is shit. What is the world coming to?

You for real? Have you seen the Bony goal compilation on youtube? You gonna say the championship is better than the erividise now are you?

There are only 3 teams who'd make it in prem in eredivisie....
Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord.......
You cannot compare Rudy with Bony though. There is no need to slaughter anyone for having an opinion, childish.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:42 pm

RUDY, RUDY, RUDY!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Stringer Bell on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Im out of this thread its making us look a joke. Laterz

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Its not his opinion though, hes a troll looking for bites. 70 posts a day hes on now, the guy is unhinged.

PTBG/L :malky:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Masterplan wrote:Its not his opinion though, hes a troll looking for bites. 70 posts a day hes on now, the guy is unhinged.

If he is then ignore him, you don't have to reply.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Im not replying to him, im replying to you. :roll:

Barnett thinks that Bony is shite & Gestede is a world beater? :lol: good job he isn't that Serie A scout. :laughing6:

Masterplan wrote:Its not his opinion though, hes a troll looking for bites. 70 posts a day hes on now, the guy is unhinged.

Roathie, no one can keep track of your posts because you have like 450,000 accounts pal trolling - some as Jack accounts, some as Cardiff accounts - Polo got you to a tee.

It is my opinion

We'll soon see in the Premier League then. The Man Utd defenders wont even break a sweat with him around. That Pozuelo is better like I said.

I truly believe Rudy is better and has scored vs better opposition.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Ok great.

Quiet now then, and calm down.
Last edited by Masterplan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:48 pm

SL69 wrote:He is shit but scores goals.

Wow, it's not often I agree with Swansealad. :lol:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Masterplan wrote:Quiet now, and calm down.

Im fine, just airing my views like anyone else is allowed. Im backing mine up though solidly. Rudy scored 2 vs Forest. Will be interesting this season to see their goals to minutes played ratios. I bet Rudy does better even if its off the bench mostly.

Vitesse seem to be happy enough.

http://www.benefoot.net/de-zestien-vite ... ried-bony/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:

Im fine, just airing my views like anyone else is allowed. Im backing mine up though solidly. Rudy scored 2 vs Forest. Will be interesting this season to see their goals to minutes played ratios. I bet Rudy does better even if its off the bench mostly.

Great story.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Tbh I don't think Rudy will get a kick this season, with Corno, Campbell and Maynard all ahead of him it will sadly be a frustrating year for Rudy.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:53 pm

bloobird97 wrote:Tbh I don't think Rudy will get a kick this season, with Corno, Campbell and Maynard all ahead of him it will sadly be a frustrating year for Rudy.

Sadly?

Thankfully :thumbup:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Masterplan wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

Great story.

Grow up, don't waste your time trying to aggrivate others. It's pathetic to see.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
bloobird97 wrote:Tbh I don't think Rudy will get a kick this season, with Corno, Campbell and Maynard all ahead of him it will sadly be a frustrating year for Rudy.

Sadly?

Thankfully :thumbup:

Sadly for him anyway! I do feel for him for some strange reason, I even felt for Carroll when he was at Liverpool!

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:56 pm

bloobird97 wrote:
Masterplan wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

Great story.

Grow up, don't waste your time trying to aggrivate others. It's pathetic to see.

Ok barnett :lol:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Masterplan wrote:
bloobird97 wrote:
Great story.

Ok barnett :lol:[/quote]

Sorry Roathie, thats not me. This is my only account now and I know better than to tell you to grow up as I know you are a lot more intelligent than people think and you let on.