Re: Bony is rubbish

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Bony again 3-0

Yes, he's shite. :oops:

Stringer Bell wrote:You might want to get a refund on him. Give me Odemwingie any day of the week over him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you were saying ?:lol:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Anyone who says we'll finish above the jacks this season is either completely delusional or just a WUM.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Super Kev wrote:Yes, he's shite. :oops:

They're playing Malmo. Even one of Rudy's energy drinks could score against them. Judge the player for what he is and his positioning will be nothing in the PL. He'll be found out in the PL against true quality opposition.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:02 pm

G3vans wrote:Anyone who says we'll finish above the jacks this season is either completely delusional or just a WUM.

We'll finish below them but it wont be because of Bony, it'll be because of Michu.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:
G3vans wrote:Anyone who says we'll finish above the jacks this season is either completely delusional or just a WUM.

We'll finish below them but it wont be because of Bony, it'll be because of Michu.

Cardiff fans are normally shite at predicting what will happen to the scum, I think Bony will do really well.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Delete this thread its embarassing

Stringer Bell wrote:

They're playing Malmo. Even one of Rudy's energy drinks could score against them. Judge the player for what he is and his positioning will be nothing in the PL. He'll be found out in the PL against true quality opposition.

Malmo have 7 full internationals

Rudy scored 2 vs Forest yet people says he is shit. Bony scores 2 vs much weaker opposition and everyone's offering to clean his arse. Laughable. Only Cardiff fans would praise a rival player and hate their own. Rudy is far superior to Bony.

I think malmo are better then Cheltenham and brentford?.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Masterplan wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

For which countries though?

Masterplan wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

All from countries more known for producing vikings than playing football.

Roathie is not only the most annoying jack c**t there is. He doesn't even go to games.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Michu is a great player, great work rate and great technician. He will carry Swansea this season and they may very well win the Europa League because of him.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:08 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Someone delete this thread before all the jacks run riot on here later

Exactly.

Pathetic really, good luck to em in Europe, rivals or not doing silly threads like this is well....silly.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:08 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Masterplan wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

For which countries though?

Sweden mainly

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Barnett you are an embarrassment to yourself sometimes.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Barnett you are an embarrassment to yourself sometimes.

So he's good because he scored 2 vs very weak opposition in the Europa League?

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:13 pm

The swedish league is ranked pretty low 24th in the world, but you cant take much from this game and this thread makes us look bitter. Delete it

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:

You have a point, my brother is living in Norway at the moment, he says no team in Norway could cut it in League 1, never mind the Europa League.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:You might want to get a refund on him. Give me Odemwingie any day of the week over him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mare :laughing6:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:15 pm

bloobird97 wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

You have a point, my brother is living in Norway at the moment, he says no team in Norway could cut it in League 1, never mind the Europa League.

a team with 7 Swedish internationals couldn't cut it in league 1?

ok :lol:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:16 pm

bloobird97 wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

Exactly. The same people telling me not to judge him off one game are doing exactly the same but just positively, Two goals vs very very weak opposition aside, he has been poor. Both goals were put on the plate for him really. One was a header that you'd expect even heskey to score and the other bounced off the post to his foot after great work from Michu.

For a record Welsh signing, he is nothing cmpared to Michu. Just shows how good a piece a business £2m was for him.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:16 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Delete this thread its embarassing

Agree mate

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Judge Bony 6 games in not on one euro game against a poor team.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:18 pm

WTF am i seeing here, you cant call a guy shit after 1 game lol

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:19 pm

BiggyG wrote:WTF am i seeing here, you cant call a guy shit after 1 game lol

So its okay to judge Rudy on a few 20 minute sub appearances but not okay to judge Bony on 1 game?

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:20 pm

deluded :oops:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Mods please delete this thread, it's making cardiff fans look incredibly bitter and jealous.