Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bony is rubbish

Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Another brace of goals and that donkey shelvey flukes a 45 yarder. Wheres the jacks will get relegated thread gone?

Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:35 am

RoathMagic wrote:Ivory Coast win 2-1

100% pass completion from Bony too :notworthy:

I'm glad I took Ivory Coast to win this game at 17/10 in my Goliath. 5 out of 6 so far with France and Argentina playing tonight I should be in healthy profit.

Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Evening Chaps. :lol:

Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:45 pm

This thread ended well :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:52 pm

I feel sorry for the Jacks who come on our board. They come on here and expect us to state their players are amazing etc. Never going to happen. The vast majority are more than happy to troll you and wind you up just for the reaction. Really sad that you seek continuous appeasement and approval from us considering we're 'the smaller Welsh club'. Bony is obviously a class player and was always a good player, even before he joined you, but the opportunity to try and get under your skin was just too good to pass up and always is, knowing that you seek validation from your more civilised, wiser and more educated cousins East. It's a sad state of affairs that you feel the need to do that and even go as far as to bump the threads afterwards thus implying you actually believe the comments in this thread are genuine. It really goes to show that down west you really are a rather uneducated bunch and should spend less time in the bookies and more time reading books. Far too easy winding you lot up and I'll continue to do it in the future because of how easy it is. The part at the end where you think you've been proven right is the best. Its like when you let the kid win on FIFA because he's a kid and he gets all jolly bless him. You have the mentality of 5 year olds.

Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:14 pm

this thread shows the issues this board has had in the past really..... barnett and roathie bickering under countless different usernames :sleepy2:

Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:25 pm

paulh_85 wrote:this thread shows the issues this board has had in the past really..... barnett and roathie bickering under countless different usernames :sleepy2:

You were just as bad yourself. Pot. Kettle. Black.