Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bony is rubbish

Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:55 am

Stringer Bell wrote:
MrEvans wrote:The hilarious bitterness here is ridiculous.

Bony is a quality striker and Swansea pulled off a coup tbf. Calling a striker shit because he plays for Swansea is just stupidity.

We're calling him shit because he is shit. He scored 2 goals from 4 yards. Anyone can do that. You're claiming they pulled off a coup on the back of one game. So many closet Jacks on here its unreal. All this tika taka love in shit makes my skin crawl.

Don't think I have ever read such rubbish. Your bitterness is taking over your life. The rubbish you have spouted about ash and bony is classic.
Anybody with even the smallest understanding of football would have been very impressed with Bony last night. The movement and understanding between michu and him was first class. They both have a very good footballing brain and worked very well to ML plan. And to be honest if ML rates him and is willing to pay 12m for him thats good enough for me.
Your hatred of Ash is also comical. The guy was immense last night and his covering first class. Bearing in mind he played with a 21 debutant I thought the 2 of them controlled the situation reasonably well.
Interesting to see how Caulks does without a top player next to him. Up until now he has been the junior partner not the club record buy. More than capable of dealing with it but interesting none the less

Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:58 am

Most of us agree with you Jackf :lol:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Most of us agree with you Jackf :lol:

How would you know if he was crap or not? You said you was too busy to watch the game when i asked.Did a window of opportunity arise for you,Chucks?

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:18 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Most of us agree with you Jackf :lol:

How would you know if he was crap or not? You said you was too busy to watch the game when i asked.Did a window of opportunity arise for you,Chucks?

Haven't watched the game, but have since spoken to the better half (who is a Swansea girl, as you know) and she has told me what a great game he had.

I've also seen what a good player he is from his previous club. :thumbup:

It's also pretty apparent from the posts on here. Barnett trying to say Gestede is better than him, is making himself look silly.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:32 pm

6 bysedd wrote:James.Can i ask what you get from all this? Obviously you crave attention and get it on here which you don't in the big wide world.Have you ever had sex with a female? From what i've read you're a hideous looking creature in the flesh.Is that the reason you come on here and post attention starved crap?

:thumbup:

I like you now..... :mrgreen:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:33 pm

jackf wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

Bony is a quality striker and Swansea pulled off a coup tbf. Calling a striker shit because he plays for Swansea is just stupidity.

We're calling him shit because he is shit. He scored 2 goals from 4 yards. Anyone can do that. You're claiming they pulled off a coup on the back of one game. So many closet Jacks on here its unreal. All this tika taka love in shit makes my skin crawl.

Don't think I have ever read such rubbish. Your bitterness is taking over your life. The rubbish you have spouted about ash and bony is classic.
Anybody with even the smallest understanding of football would have been very impressed with Bony last night. The movement and understanding between michu and him was first class. They both have a very good footballing brain and worked very well to ML plan. And to be honest if ML rates him and is willing to pay 12m for him thats good enough for me.
Your hatred of Ash is also comical. The guy was immense last night and his covering first class. Bearing in mind he played with a 21 debutant I thought the 2 of them controlled the situation reasonably well.
Interesting to see how Caulks does without a top player next to him. Up until now he has been the junior partner not the club record buy. More than capable of dealing with it but interesting none the less

caulker will never sign for cardiff city will he tho? :lol:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:38 pm

6 bysedd wrote:James.Can i ask what you get from all this? Obviously you crave attention and get it on here which you don't in the big wide world.Have you ever had sex with a female? From what i've read you're a hideous looking creature in the flesh.Is that the reason you come on here and post attention starved crap?

:thumbup:

never has summing up the jacks on here been put so aptly, sensitive little fuckers this season hey..... :lol:

Re: bony

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:08 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:Had the odd good touch so far, but what strikes me about him is how lazy and sluggish he looks

Missed most of pre season. Looked unfit - plenty more to come from him

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Is Bony the next Shecter that is the question

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:43 pm

BiggyG wrote:Is Bony the next Shecter that is the question

No. Any more thought provoking questions?

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:44 pm

I am very pleased to say that you know nothing about football :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:18 pm

I think Steven Hawkin would have a job being the new schecter :lol:

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:if Bony is rubbish then what chance have you got... plan your relegation party now bin dippers :lol: :lol:

Why do you put those laughing signs up after every time you post? It's quite clear you are a bitter young man and that is your cover for not showing it. Oh and by the way, the gower is not in Swansea!

Oh and by the way, the gower is not in Swansea!

How many times? Yes it is!

Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:if Bony is rubbish then what chance have you got... plan your relegation party now bin dippers :lol: :lol:

Why do you put those laughing signs up after every time you post? It's quite clear you are a bitter young man and that is your cover for not showing it. Oh and by the way, the gower is not in Swansea!

Oh and by the way, the gower is not in Swansea!

How many times? Yes it is!

Ignore him MD, after all the numpty even thinks that Neath is blue.. Not even Cardiff is blue any more :thumbup:

Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:20 pm

There is a boy called Gower Jack,
His Dad's on skag, his Mum takes crack,
He spends his time on a rivals forum,
As his aimless life is completely boring.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:24 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:There is a boy called Gower Jack,

haha you have no idea how old I am.. but do yourself a favour, leave the rhymes to someone with a bit more talent at least :lol:

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:There is a boy called Gower Jack,

haha you have no idea how old I am.. but do yourself a favour, leave the rhymes to someone with a bit more talent at least :lol:

Heh. Your probably right but everyone knows your age as you were a prime beneficiary on Jimmy Saviles's will. Ow's about that then?

Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:33 am

Stringer Bell wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:Someone delete this thread before all the jacks run riot on here later

Two very easy goals vs weak opposition. Hardly surprising. Kadeem harris could do that.

Forest Green Rovers Friendly Att. 1358 A 3 - 4 W
Cheltenham Town Friendly Att. 2561 A 1 - 1 D
Brentford Friendly Att. 2954 A 3 - 2 L
Chievo Friendly Att. 7,097 H 1 - 0

Yep Cardiff have had some very tough pre-season games haven't they. :oops:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:53 am

1goal in credit! Against such mighty opposition :lol:
And to thi k they think we are shitting our selfs.
O yes there supper striker wont be fit for the start,
Can see a top 6 year lads, :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Chievo are a far stronger side than anything you've played pre season and that includes Malmo

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:21 pm

A mid table italian league club that no one as heard of :?
Den haage, reading, malmo are all of equal standard at least.
And apart from the duch we put for past them.
And 2 were away.
Now stop talking shit and back to school as dinner is over

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:23 pm

SL69 wrote:A mid table italian league club that no one as heard of :?
And 2 were away.

Reading equal to Chievo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:31 pm

And 2 were away.

God bless you. You're as clueless as you are illiterate. My heart goes out to you :thumbup:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:34 pm

And 2 were away.

Den Haage and Reading in the same league as them :laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Its too earley to Judge Bony after one competitive game, but 2 goals aint bad. its just going to be a while for your star stikers first competitive game due to his injury. I would say give them 10 games and judge then.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:

Bony is a quality striker, it's a coup that one of the higher rated prospects went to their small club. :lol:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Dear god u realy are a desperate bunch aren't u.
U beat a shit side by 1 goal at home I front off a pathetic 7k! Then tey to take the piss out of our signings.
Come on lads ffs as I said chivo would struggle in the champ.
We all know apart from the top 4 sides in each league the rest are champ level at best.
You are in for the shock of your lives at how good the prem is! The top 2 may not be as good as the spanish top 2 or the germans but ot has much better depth to it.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:05 pm

SL69 wrote:We all know apart from the top 4 sides in each league the rest are champ level at best.

Swansea aren't top 8 in our league, So you admit that Swansea are "champ level at best" (your words). :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Dear god u realy are a desperate bunch aren't u.
U beat a shit side by 1 goal at home I front off a pathetic 7k! Then tey to take the piss out of our signings.
Come on lads ffs as I said chivo would struggle in the champ.
We all know apart from the top 4 sides in each league the rest are champ level at best.
You are in for the shock of your lives at how good the prem is! The top 2 may not be as good as the spanish top 2 or the germans but ot has much better depth to it.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Have you set a timer?