Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bony

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Watching the gypos vs malmo. Bony has been very underwhelming, interesting!

Re: bony

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Crap is the word you are looking for :laughing6:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Agreed, you would have thought the Malmo striker Rantie is the 12m man only 22 as well. Like the look of t heir captain too.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:35 pm

I particularly liked his precision pass. Into row Z. Quality

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:36 pm

This isn't helping our "the Jacks are obsessed" claims, guys. :lol:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Had the odd good touch so far, but what strikes me about him is how lazy and sluggish he looks

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Jollffe wrote:This isn't helping our "the Jacks are obsessed" claims, guys. :lol:

Hahaa, I'm starved of competitive football! Nothing else to criticise!

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:40 pm

More interesting that alleged Cardiff fans are sat watching a Swansea game live on telly
Im interested to find out what Bony is like but it will be in the papers in the morning

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:42 pm

veteranfan wrote:More interesting that alleged Cardiff fans are sat watching a Swansea game live on telly
Im interested to find out what Bony is like but it will be in the papers in the morning

So you'd rather your information from the biased press rather than see it first hand and make your own assessment? Bony has been terrible. He could very well be one of these players who is 10 years older than they say they are.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Nothing going to say he's shit incase it comes back to bite us in the ass, but he has been very poor tonight. Heavy touch and poor passing, looks quite sluggish as well.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:43 pm

veteranfan wrote:More interesting that alleged Cardiff fans are sat watching a Swansea game live on telly

I watch any football game on tv if im in, whether its swansea or cowdenbeath

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:

So you'd rather your information from the biased press rather than see it first hand and make your own assessment? Bony has been terrible. He could very well be one of these players who is 10 years older than they say they are.

Spot on!
And bony looks like he just got up from a rough night!

Bony is rubbish

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:44 pm

You might want to get a refund on him. Give me Odemwingie any day of the week over him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:45 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:

Shut up you nugget. Im interested. but not interested enough to watch Swansea City
for 90 minutes. There will be about 40 f*cking threads about these amoeba tonight
and tomorrow. Bell ends!

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:45 pm

I've watched Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Sunderland and Man Utd in pre season friendlies / tournaments. Should I have asked for permission?

Re: Bony is rubbish

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:46 pm

ypu have already commented on another bony is rubbish thread but decide to make another?

ptb on this guy

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:You might want to get a refund on him. Give me Odemwingie any day of the week over him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To early to say that but he does look sluggish, not worth 13 mil!

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:49 pm

judged on half his first proper game :roll:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:50 pm

£12m for almost an anagram of boner willy he is a Hard cock though :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Give the guy a chance fellas :roll:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Very lucky goal.

Should have been a pen, these commentators are shit though

Stringer Bell wrote:You might want to get a refund on him. Give me Odemwingie any day of the week over him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

crap ay ee? :lol:

BobbyBlue wrote:

To early to say that but he does look sluggish, not worth 13 mil!

Told you it was to early lol

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:57 pm

jtc wrote:

Was a lucky goal and should never have happened as Malmo should have had a pen. There was obvious contact. Referee is one of these Jack loving apologists.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Someone delete this thread before all the jacks run riot on here later

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:58 pm

hes looked decent as a tightly marked lone striker. some neat touches and understanding with Michu and an excellently taken goal.

this thread is embarrassing.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Masterplan wrote:hes looked decent as a tightly marked lone striker. some neat touches and understanding with Michu and an excellently taken goal.

this thread is embarrassing.

Hello Roathie. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:
jtc wrote:

Was a lucky goal and should never have happened as Malmo should have had a pen. There was obvious contact. Referee is one of these Jack loving apologists.

get the prozac out akh.it should lighten your mood :laughing6:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:00 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Someone delete this thread before all the jacks run riot on here later

Two very easy goals vs weak opposition. Hardly surprising. Kadeem harris could do that.