Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bony is rubbish

Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:17 am

You were saying......?

I was the Stringer Bell account by the way. Like I said, against a decent defence in the Premier League he is useless and he can't even get in your team now. £13m down the drain, unless of course the EU grant you the privilege of playing Malmo every week.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:50 am

Syntax Design wrote:You were saying......?

I was the Stringer Bell account by the way. Like I said, against a decent defence in the Premier League he is useless and he can't even get in your team now. £13m down the drain, unless of course the EU grant you the privilege of playing Malmo every week.

Nicely bumped

He really is garbage. A total appeasement signing for Laudrup to stay an extra year.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:08 pm

CityGent wrote:

Nicely bumped

He really is garbage. A total appeasement signing for Laudrup to stay an extra year.

Said in another post - makes Rudy look like Pele and that takes some doing...

Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:21 pm

This thread went well then :happy1: :mrgreen:

Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:47 pm

He's still rubbish. Over half way through the season and hasn't even hit double figures.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Useless, if any Swansea fan brings Cornelius into this then they are retarded.
Last edited by The Welsh Dragon on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Useless, if any Swansea fan brings Cornelius into this then they are retarded.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:57 pm

:oops:

Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Nicely bumped

Said in another post - makes Rudy look like Pele and that takes some doing...

Or makes a cart horse look like frankle! :laughing6:

Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:37 pm

i like him. and will get better with a good run in the team

Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:38 pm

The Welsh Dragon wrote:Useless, if any Swansea fan brings Cornelius into this then they are retarded.

Looks like you beat it to us, on both counts.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:08 pm

A beast of a striker.

10 goals in 19 starts :notworthy:

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Castro wrote:A beast of a striker.

Unplayable against Man City a couple of weeks ago. Kompany didn't know what had hit him.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:47 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Unplayable against Man City a couple of weeks ago. Kompany didn't know what had hit him.

So unplayable you lost. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a joke of a club. He's crap.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:49 pm

JB39. wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

So unplayable you lost. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do realise that other players are involved in the outcome of a game?

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:56 pm

JB39. wrote:
So unplayable you lost

Dear Lord. James what has become of you in the last few months, you have lost yourself.

Truly awful contributions recently.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:59 pm

You lost. His contribution is therefore worthless. You obtained no points from that game.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:01 pm

JB39. wrote:You lost. His contribution is therefore worthless. You obtained no points from that game.

What a peculiar mindset.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:01 pm

JB39. wrote:You lost. His contribution is therefore worthless. You obtained no points from that game.

So if Barca lose to Real Madrid with Messi scoring a hattrick then Messi is rubbish? :lol:

Ok then :D

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:03 pm

What are Bony''s strengths? Is his return, in terms of gaols per games played, not just started worth the outlay? How much does he contribute to Swansea's build up play? Genuine questions!
Why are Swansea 13th if he is so prolific?

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:07 pm

Peter King is the dogs wrote:What are Bony''s strengths? Is his return, in terms of gaols per games played, not just started worth the outlay? How much does he contribute to Swansea's build up play? Genuine questions!

Strength
Hold up play
Heading from crosses
Ridiculously powerful shot

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:07 pm

Peter King is the dogs wrote:What are Bony''s strengths? Is his return, in terms of gaols per games played, not just started worth the outlay? How much does he contribute to Swansea's build up play? Genuine questions!

1) Bony has great control, a beast of a strike, immensely strong and a great header of the ball... Not to mention scores goals.

2) Well you cant really score when you are on the bench and is it fair to judge whether he has scored in a whole game even though he was only on for 10 mins of it? Not for me. Hes got 10 goals and only started 19 games and thats an excellent return.

3) he contributes a lot. He holds the ball up well and brings the midfield into play high up the pitch.

4) because he is one man. Matt Le Tissier and Kevin Phillips were great for Southampton and Sunderland respectively were they not?

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Limited movement,! Shoots from anywhere irrespective of the position of other better positioned players. Just my humble opinion and opinions are our preserve. Wonder how many other premier teams would pay 15 million for him
? Just a question worth asking I think.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Peter King is the dogs wrote:Limited movement,! Shoots from anywhere irrespective of the position of other better positioned players. Just my humble opinion and opinions are our preserve. Wonder how many other premier teams would pay 15 million for him

All that and still scores lots of goals. Sweet :D

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Peter King is the dogs wrote:Limited movement,! Shoots from anywhere irrespective of the position of other better positioned players. Just my humble opinion and opinions are our preserve. Wonder how many other premier teams would pay 15 million for him

Who knows? After all we paid £12m for him, not £15m.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Funny thing is, ive been urging him to shoot more not less. For such a weapon as his shot he seems very unselfish, probably to his detriment. Now he is settling in to life in the Prem hopefully we will see it more often as when hes unleashed they look unstoppable. A bit like Hasselbaink in his pomp.

Castro wrote:

So if Barca lose to Real Madrid with Messi scoring a hattrick then Messi is rubbish? :lol:

Ok then :D

In that game yeah. I go on a game by game basis like mobile phones PAYG. I don't do contracts mush. :ayatollah:

You are still bottom half with this goal scoring sensation!

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Castro wrote:Funny thing is, ive been urging him to shoot more not less. For such a weapon as his shot he seems very unselfish, probably to his detriment. Now he is settling in to life in the Prem hopefully we will see it more often as when hes unleashed they look unstoppable. A bit like Hasselbaink in his pomp.

If we ever needed more proof Roathie is Vincent Tan this is it. SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:21 pm

12 million well spent, I'm sure for a team placed 13 th