Tomorrow's SW Echo back page....

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Very nice of Mr Tan fair play.

Re: Tomorrow's SW Echo back page....

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 pm

FFS :lol:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Great experience for those youngsters,one they'll never forget.Nice man that Tan.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Probably paid the kids to put on those shirts and pose for a photo with him :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:13 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Probably paid the kids to put on those shirts and pose for a photo with him :ayatollah:

Shut up you idiot.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Great to see regardless if they were wearing the red tops, at least its not any of the big 4. :roll:

Also, like to point out as I'm not trying to tar BU all with the same brush but some of the comments on their facebook are pathetic specially the one saying Operation Yewtree trying to make the point that Tan is a pedo :roll:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Super Kev wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:Probably paid the kids to put on those shirts and pose for a photo with him :ayatollah:

Shut up you idiot.

Lighten up bellend :thumbright:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Some people really can't accept the truth. :lol:

Vincent Tan has done more for this city than the WAG.

1. Disabled football events and team
2. Women's football events and team
3. Futsal tournaments
4. Charities and events meetings
5. Investment in youth football
6. Debt to equity and paying off Langston
7. Promotion for our club which benefits the city economically
8. Kept the club afloat keeping people in jobs
9. Invested in the team as he said he would
10. New training facilities

The mans a living legend. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Probably the kids of someone within the club

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:17 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Great to see regardless if they were wearing the red tops, at least its not any of the big 4. :roll:

Also, like to point out as I'm not trying to tar BU all with the same brush but some of the comments on their facebook are pathetic specially the one saying Operation Yewtree trying to make the point that Tan is a pedo :roll:

What's BU got to do with anything?

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Military Junta wrote:

Probably the kids of someone within the club

Must be :lol:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 pm

DON'T TURN THIS INTO A BU THREAD PLEASE.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:Great to see regardless if they were wearing the red tops, at least its not any of the big 4. :roll:

What's BU got to do with anything?

I was talking about the comments off facebook regarding said picture. As I said I'm not pointing fingures at BU itself just at some of the comments made in relation to this picture. Its sad to see comments made by some idiots ruin this group

Edit: I'll end my posts about BU here so as not to further derail the thread as asked
Last edited by CjBluebird17 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Once again, when will people like Jon realise that the truth is that Tan has actually done good for this club.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Super Kev wrote:DON'T TURN THIS INTO A BU THREAD PLEASE.

Sorry but it seems pro-red propaganda by Tan straight away

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:Vincent Tan has done more for this city than the WAG.

3. Futsal tournaments

Changed us to red and gave us a shit badge shame as he would be regarded as cardiff most loved owner if he hadn't. C'mon Tan change us back to blue a give us a decent badge then everyone will love you. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:21 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Once again, when will people like Jon realise that the truth is that Tan has actually done good for this club.

Wow you're really ignorant aren't you

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:22 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Once again, when will people like Jon realise that the truth is that Tan has actually done good for this club.

Agreed but we also must accept Jon is a pro red in denial. He buys Tans rebrand merchandise and secretly adores the rebrand but he just claims hes pro blue to look cool in front of his peers. Abuse is not the answer, education is. Its going to be a long road to recovery but im certain we can fix him.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 pm

phildavies wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:Vincent Tan has done more for this city than the WAG.

3. Futsal tournaments

Changed us to red and gave us a shit badge shame as he would be regarded as cardiff most loved owner if he hadn't. C'mon Tan change us back to blue a give us a decent badge then everyone will love you. :ayatollah:

Agreed

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:

Agreed but we also must accept Jon is a pro red in denial. He buys Tans rebrand merchandise and secretly adores the rebrand but he just claims hes pro blue to look cool in front of his peers. Abuse is not the answer, education is. Its going to be a long road to recovery but im certain we can fix him.

You try way too hard to make me bite :lol:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:

The way you word things really makes me laugh sometimes fair play Barnett. :laughing6:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:25 pm

he has done good things for the club, nobody denies that... BUT to me (and many others like me) they mean nothing as he raped our club and took our identity
Last edited by Hofmeister on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Hofmeister wrote:

he has done good things for the club, nobody denies that... BUT to me (and many others like me) they mean nothing for what damage he caused.

Exactly, but people like Dando won't accept the truth

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:27 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

You remind me of that insane guy in Shutter Island. He was in denial about his condition too. One day you will realise that the fault lies within and that the only cure is yourself. You can keep fighting it and blame the red mist that descends upon the forest of Jon but we all know deep down that you're a rebrand lover deep down. You're like the gay guys who pretend to be straight but deep down their just itching to get the glow sticks out and get loose at the Mardi Gras.

Dont worry Jon, we are here for you mate. Solidarity brother. :ayatollah: :malky:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:27 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:

he has done good things for the club, nobody denies that... BUT to me (and many others like me) they mean nothing for what damage he caused.

he sympathises with B*russia Dortmu*d, what do you expect??? :D :D :D

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:

he sympathises with B*russia Dortmu*d, what do you expect??? :D :D :D

True :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Stringer Bell wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:

You remind me of that insane guy in Shutter Island. He was in denial about his condition too. One day you will realise that the fault lies within and that the only cure is yourself. You can keep fighting it and blame the red mist that descends upon the forest of Jon but we all know deep down that you're a rebrand lover deep down. You're like the gay guys who pretend to be straight but deep down their just itching to get the glow sticks out and get loose at the Mardi Gras.

Dont worry Jon, we are here for you mate. Solidarity brother. :ayatollah: :malky:

Good film :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Hofmeister wrote:he sympathises with B*russia Dortmu*d, what do you expect??? :D :D :D

Dortmund are the best team in Germany. #echteliebe

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:31 pm

As I have said before, he's done good things, no doubt.. but you and others also need to realise that this has been overshadowed by the rebrand he has enforced on the club.