Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I HAVENT HEARD HIM SO HAPPY FOR MONTHS

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Peter Ridsdale said that he knew I had finally bought my 4 season tickets for next season, we had a laugh about it and he said jokingly he had been monitiring me :lol: .
They way Peter was talking today it sounded like the weight had been lifted of his shoulders.
Inland Revunue case sorted and Ticket Office soaring, But lets hope the NEW YEAR IS KIND TO OUR CLUB CARDIFF CITY.

Re: I HAVENT HEARD HIM SO HAPPY FOR MONTHS

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:37 pm

I hope he can stay happy and have a long and happy life, he's a very personable bloke and very good at certain aspects of his role and position, and whilst I and many others are soon on his case when things go wrong or we feel he's misleading, spinning or schmoozing us (is that a recognised word or a Dayoism). I do believe he is paid more than handsomely for his efforts, but I would also add, I couldn't put up with the flak and hassle the job creates for double his wages.

Rather than point out his weakness's I just hope his strength's are enough to get us through, if they do get us through I'll be first in the queue waiting to shake his hand, but if he did stitch us up then form a orderly riot. I have never been a sceptic previously, often to my own downfall,but I have turned into a real sceptic and doubt everything I hear from his lips, hope my worries are unfounded, and hope he proves to be the real thing, he must realise this is the last stop saloon, but that makes me worry he's trying to feather his nest whilst he gets the chance, as it may be his last.

For his sake and ours , let's hope not.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:05 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I hope he can stay happy and have a long and happy life, he's a very personable bloke and very good at certain aspects of his role and position, and whilst I and many others are soon on his case when things go wrong or we feel he's misleading, spinning or schmoozing us (is that a recognised word or a Dayoism). I do believe he is paid more than handsomely for his efforts, but I would also add, I couldn't put up with the flak and hassle the job creates for double his wages.

Rather than point out his weakness's I just hope his strength's are enough to get us through, if they do get us through I'll be first in the queue waiting to shake his hand, but if he did stitch us up then form a orderly riot. I have never been a sceptic previously, often to my own downfall,but I have turned into a real sceptic and doubt everything I hear from his lips, hope my worries are unfounded, and hope he proves to be the real thing, he must realise this is the last stop saloon, but that makes me worry he's trying to feather his nest whilst he gets the chance, as it may be his last.

For his sake and ours , let's hope not.

The easy answer is take everything he says as a " pinch of salt", Warm loving Gentleman who means well at times but can live in" cloud cuckoo land" and really can believe his own dreams.

Ken Bates, whilst being in public a " stubborn old sod" to say the least, has Ridsdale down to a tee. Eccentric Terminator V Fantasist, hence Peter made a quick exit from the Leeds boardroom.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:54 pm

All I care about is our Club going forward :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:39 am

he should be happy he is getting our money again.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:49 am

When you attend the public meetings he holds such as the ones at the Brunswick and Muni Club, it is extremely hard not to believe what he is saying.

You might want to question and doubt everything he tells you, but somehow he wins you over.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:17 am

only time riddler is happy is when he see's £££££££££££££££££££££££££
:twisted:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Ben wrote:only time riddler is happy is when he see's £££££££££££££££££££££££££
:twisted:

:lol:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:When you attend the public meetings he holds such as the ones at the Brunswick and Muni Club, it is extremely hard not to believe what he is saying.

You might want to question and doubt everything he tells you, but somehow he wins you over.

i hear he's related to paul mackenna...... :)

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:18 pm

lets hope the club can move foreward, and who knows even reach the promised land of the premiership .