Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO THE SO CALLED INNER CIRCLE

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:40 am

When Black Friday happened did any of you know it was going to, you were all best buds with Sam at the time ,but did he tell you what was going to happen or keep you in the dark. If he kept you all in the dark, how the hell can you wont him back at our club again, unless you all think you will get your foot in the door again and feel important. And if you did know about Black Friday before it happened "shame on you" but weather you did or didn't know why would you want him back now :?

Re: FAO THE SO CALLED INNER CIRCLE

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:45 am

They all want there foot in the door again, an to feel important.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 am

They all enjoyed walking in the mountains :laughing6:

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:09 am

Billy Smart wrote:When Black Friday happened did any of you know it was going to, you were all best buds with Sam at the time ,but did he tell you what was going to happen or keep you in the dark. If he kept you all in the dark, how the hell can you wont him back at our club again, unless you all think you will get your foot in the door again and feel important. And if you did know about Black Friday before it happened "shame on you" but weather you did or didn't know why would you want him back now :?

Did they f**k. and if they did they should all be banned for life - but they didn't, and the fact that they didn't
surely means he was shitting on them more than the rest of us. Because they were 'close' to him, they were his
'friends'

Worth pointing out that Sam Hammam had an 'inner circle' of friends at Wimbledon too. You all remember
Wimbledon dont you? Founded 2002. They had a bit of a mishap see.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:01 pm

earnieblue wrote:They all enjoyed walking in the mountains :laughing6:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Billy Smart wrote:When Black Friday happened did any of you know it was going to, you were all best buds with Sam at the time ,but did he tell you what was going to happen or keep you in the dark. If he kept you all in the dark, how the hell can you wont him back at our club again, unless you all think you will get your foot in the door again and feel important. And if you did know about Black Friday before it happened "shame on you" but weather you did or didn't know why would you want him back now :?

I wasn't one of the Inner Circle but I assume that it is common knowledge that anyone friendly with SH at the time had no idea of how much trouble we were in.

That said a legally binding agreement was made with SH/Langston in 2006. Now whether that agreement has been breached has been done to death but the fact remains that for certain within 3 years the full amount of the Langston Loan Notes will mature and the club WILL HAVE TO PAY HIM THEN IN ANY CASE. The amount could be as high as £30m (if memory of another thread last night severs me well)

VT has come to some agreement with SH over the Loan Notes and the agreement must include some kind of discount. If VT has buttered the deal with some honorary club position then we should all be glad of it, rather than running over incidents from 8 years ago.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I wasn't one of the Inner Circle but I assume that it is common knowledge that anyone friendly with SH at the time had no idea of how much trouble we were in.

That said a legally binding agreement was made with SH/Langston in 2006. Now whether that agreement has been breached has been done to death but the fact remains that for certain within 3 years the full amount of the Langston Loan Notes will mature and the club WILL HAVE TO PAY HIM THEN IN ANY CASE. The amount could be as high as £30m (if memory of another thread last night severs me well)

VT has come to some agreement with SH over the Loan Notes and the agreement must include some kind of discount. If VT has buttered the deal with some honorary club position then we should all be glad of it, rather than running over incidents from 8 years ago.

Its very relevant though. There has been an agenda by his disciples for two years to get Hamamm his money.
Gwyns "Surely not'' thread was quite nauseating when you read into it. No sign of him for months, obviously
not interested enough in Cardiff City to post on transfers/rumours/Malky/ground extension. Then suddenly
another Sam rumour comes out and he's like a kid in a sweet shop. Strange from a man who says he puts
cardiff city first eh? When posts appear on here pushing the same old "Sam made mistakes but hes a lovely
man'' line. We surely have a right to offer an alternative view. Part of the argument against Sam is that its
the same old faces backing him up, but these same old faces got shat on the same as the rest of us. If there
were no ''Sam has got Tan where he wants him"" posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - from people who CLEARLY
have no idea other than what a proven liar has told them - then there would be no "Sam is a crook'' posts

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:34 pm

This is how much they DIDN'T know......!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBz3X1AiyE

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:42 pm

sam is a parasite I don't want him anywhere near our club, so would any other city fan who has a memory

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:51 pm

If Scam/Sham does come back he will be lower than the bog cleaners
If he thinks any different he should walk away now as I think VT is going to shaft him massively
Think about it, a publicly listed business empire and Scam, never ever as far as I know disclosed how he has made one Lebanese pound, who would you bet on?
Come on VT put him in his box once and for all

Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:31 pm

You wont get an answer this thread will be swerved

Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Purple in Cwmbran wrote:

Cracking thread!
I remember black friday when working @ TNT and big H & co. Wanted Sams head on a stick.
The arrogance of the manipulated faithful is definately clear for all to see in a lot of the recent posts.
I can see the club being split into 3 factions because of this.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Jinks wrote:

You wont get an answer this thread will be swerved

Gwyn has answered this. He said "everyone knew about the loans" :? :? :? :?

sam was hiding nothing

All the paperwork was right there under the cushions on the sofa

"want me to tidy this settee up a bit Sam, butt?"

"Erm... noooooo Gwyn, thats alright my family friend. Just come back here and finish
combing my eyebrows"

Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:10 am

Purple in Cwmbran wrote:

That vid shows the relationship between Gwyn and Sam. Its very revealing. "yes Sam, no Sam"
90% of their conversation was just Sam talking and Gwyn being subservient. He should have
handed the phone to Steve Day who spoke more sense on that video than anyone. Thats another
one the disciples swerve. Hammams total ''input'' was said to be around £3m of his own money...
But we all know he took more out in consultancy fees. And STILL they refuse to call him a fraud