CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby carlccfc » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Andreus Cornelius will undergo his medical in Cardiff this weekend.

The medical could not take place yesterday as he graduated and spent the day celebrating that.

:thumbup:
NEATH BLUES

My Daughter was the first ever mascot at Cardiff City Stadium --->
User avatar
carlccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 13139
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:42 pm

CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby lockey1927 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Hes gonna fail the alcohol test
lockey1927
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:30 am

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby carlccfc » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 pm

lockey1927 wrote:Hes gonna fail the alcohol test

He didn't drink alcohol :malky:
NEATH BLUES

My Daughter was the first ever mascot at Cardiff City Stadium --->
User avatar
carlccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 13139
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby lockey1927 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:59 pm

If it was a dave jones signing he'd still be on it lol
lockey1927
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:30 am

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Cult of Personality » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:01 pm

He's our striker, our Danish striker, Andreas Corneliuuuuuus! :ayatollah:
BiggyG wrote:Do we really need sum1 who gets sent off 4 games a season missing quarter of the campaign


on Gary Medel, 9th August.

BiggyG wrote:Hope he signs now because iv been givin it the big one to the gypos on facebook lol


On Gary Medel, 10th August
User avatar
Cult of Personality
 
Posts: 4755
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:02 pm

lockey1927 wrote:If it was a dave jones signing he'd still be on it lol



:roll:

time to get over it.
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 6002
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby lockey1927 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:03 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:If it was a dave jones signing he'd still be on it lol



:roll:

time to get over it.


No thanks. Freedom of speech, sense of humour and all that.............
lockey1927
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:30 am

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:04 pm

not really any humour in it really though ;)
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 6002
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby lockey1927 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:07 pm

paulh_85 wrote:not really any humour in it really though ;)



For someone who hasn't one I suppose.
lockey1927
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:30 am

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby arri potta » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:07 pm

lockey1927 wrote:If it was a dave jones signing he'd still be on it lol


Yeah but Jones the Moans would have sent Boothroyd to pick him up! :o
arri potta
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:48 am

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Ketteringblues » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:07 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:He's our striker, our Danish striker, Andreas Corneliuuuuuus! :ayatollah:



a win away ...a win away ...a win away ....a win away

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cD9cBEaNBc
Ketteringblues
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby lockey1927 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:08 pm

arri potta wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:If it was a dave jones signing he'd still be on it lol


Yeah but Jones the Moans would have sent Boothroyd to pick him up! :o



Get over it lol
lockey1927
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:30 am

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby arri potta » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:11 pm

lockey1927 wrote:
arri potta wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:If it was a dave jones signing he'd still be on it lol


Yeah but Jones the Moans would have sent Boothroyd to pick him up! :o



Get over it lol



Just goes to show, get rid of the piss heads, the chaffuer, the manager and you get success!

:lol: :lol:
arri potta
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:48 am

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Hoochie Coochie Blues » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:11 pm

:lol:
User avatar
Hoochie Coochie Blues
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:56 am

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Mario Polotelli » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:43 pm

lockey1927 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:not really any humour in it really though ;)



For someone who hasn't one I suppose.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boom! Have that Paul the bore. :malky:
User avatar
Mario Polotelli
 
Posts: 10008
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Merlin » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:22 pm

arri potta wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:If it was a dave jones signing he'd still be on it lol


Yeah but Jones the Moans would have sent Boothroyd to pick him up! :o


Boothroyd is a f**king manager!

Can't believe even Cardiff fans can't STILL get the name of one of our ex-strikers names right! :roll: :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Caerdydd

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:not really any humour in it really though ;)



For someone who hasn't one I suppose.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boom! Have that Paul the bore. :malky:



rather be a bore than a _____ :thumbup:
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 6002
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Mario Polotelli » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:30 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:not really any humour in it really though ;)



For someone who hasn't one I suppose.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boom! Have that Paul the bore. :malky:



rather be a bore than a _____ :thumbup:


Boring comeback :lol:
User avatar
Mario Polotelli
 
Posts: 10008
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:32 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:not really any humour in it really though ;)



For someone who hasn't one I suppose.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boom! Have that Paul the bore. :malky:



rather be a bore than a ______ :thumbup:


Boring comeback :lol:


accurate comeback! :lol:
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 6002
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Merlin » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Can we stop abusing each other, and throwing around accusations. Thank you ALL! :ayatollah:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Caerdydd

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Mario Polotelli » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Merlin wrote:Can we stop abusing each other, and throwing around accusations. Thank you ALL! :ayatollah:


No accusation Merlin. Just read his posts. He is a boring. :lol:
User avatar
Mario Polotelli
 
Posts: 10008
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Merlin » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Merlin wrote:Can we stop abusing each other, and throwing around accusations. Thank you ALL! :ayatollah:


No accusation Merlin. Just read his posts. He is a boring. :lol:


I'm not getting involved! :lol:

Just behave yourselves, or Merlin will be getting out his magic wand! :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Caerdydd

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Mario Polotelli » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Merlin wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Merlin wrote:Can we stop abusing each other, and throwing around accusations. Thank you ALL! :ayatollah:


No accusation Merlin. Just read his posts. He is a boring. :lol:


I'm not getting involved! :lol:

Just behave yourselves, or Merlin will be getting out his magic wand! :lol:


:lol:

:thumbup:
User avatar
Mario Polotelli
 
Posts: 10008
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby bluebirdowen » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:Andreus Cornelius will undergo his medical in Cardiff this weekend.

The medical could not take place yesterday as he graduated and spent the day celebrating that.

:thumbup:

CARL YOU KNOW YOU ARE BECOMING A BIG CLUB :D WHEN WE CAN SPEND 8 MILLION ON A PLAYER MOST OF US
HADNT HEARD ABOUT TILL THIS WEEK
User avatar
bluebirdowen
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Merlin wrote:Can we stop abusing each other, and throwing around accusations. Thank you ALL! :ayatollah:


No accusation Merlin. Just read his posts. He is a boring. :lol:


'I am boring' :shock:

think you need to lay off the cadburys cream eggs :lol:
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 6002
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Ninianblu86 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:49 pm

carlccfc wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:Hes gonna fail the alcohol test

He didn't drink alcohol :malky:


Let me guess, he had a glass of Ribena, a packet of Hula Hoops and a Kit Kat.

Why do you pretend to know every detail when infact you know the bare minimum. No one will judge you if you just say "I dunno like.. "
Ninianblu86
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Super Kev » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Ninianblu86 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:Hes gonna fail the alcohol test

He didn't drink alcohol :malky:


Let me guess, he had a glass of Ribena, a packet of Hula Hoops and a Kit Kat.

Why do you pretend to know every detail when infact you know the bare minimum. No one will judge you if you just say "I dunno like.. "


Oh yeah I bet Cornelius has a bottle of Smirnoff to himself before his medical... :roll:
Waddle talking bollocks on 1/3/13.....

waddle wrote:we have moved on to a higher level , of course i will welcome the easy points as will most of the prem but with europe and pushing for that top 4 place you aren't as important as you think you are to us anymore ;)
User avatar
Super Kev
 
Posts: 5597
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:21 pm
Location: Vinny T's scarf factory

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby CCFC_Lad » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:31 am

Another thread ruined....
User avatar
CCFC_Lad
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: CORNELIUS MEDICAL LATEST

Postby Cult of Personality » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

BiggyG wrote:Do we really need sum1 who gets sent off 4 games a season missing quarter of the campaign


on Gary Medel, 9th August.

BiggyG wrote:Hope he signs now because iv been givin it the big one to the gypos on facebook lol


On Gary Medel, 10th August
User avatar
Cult of Personality
 
Posts: 4755
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 1:32 pm


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 64JACK, adamt958, antill_dunning, Bakedalasker, Bing [Bot], BluebirdsTilIDie, BlueBonez, BlueMagic, bridgendbluebird30, CalShepCCFC, Cardigan bluebird 1968, city74, cookie, DandoCCFC, elephantstone, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], I8JAX, LLynfibluebird, lockey1927, mikeyblue, MOZZER1, Mr Moo Cow, noony18, North Wales Blue, northside of risca, OrientFan, pembroke allan, sgd666, Skewett, The Douce, veryoldbluebird, Walesaway1958, Wayne S, Whitchurchbluebird, worcester_ccfc, Yahoo [Bot] and 521 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.