Re: " CARDIFF CITY PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURES 2013/14 "

Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:16 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:http://youtu.be/rITbDC5OPAs

:ayatollah:

A repeat of that will do me huw :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay has described his side's start to the Premier league campaign as fantastic.

After more than 50 years outside of the top-flight the Bluebirds begin the season away at West Ham on August 17 whilst a week later they make their home debut against the might of Manchester City.

For Mackay the trip to Upton Park will see him face a club he helped earn promotion to the top-flight as a player and is a fixture which is a repeat of his first as Bluebirds boss two years ago when Cardiff emerged victorious in east London thanks to a Kenny Miller goal.

“It’s just fantastic. A great way to start the season. A repeat of my first league game for Cardiff and one of my old clubs too. Brilliant for us,” said Mackay.

“The game always throws up little things like that, but I’m delighted we are starting out life in the Premier League at such a great club. ’ve got such fond memories of West Ham, but one thing we do know is that it’s going to be a very tough game for us.

"Then our home debut in the Premier League a week later is one which does not get much bigger even in the best league in the world. It is obviously going to be a stern test for our side, but what a great occasion for our fans to come out and enjoy. They can watch one of the top teams in the Premier League."

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:07 pm

I'm still finding it strange to see we will be up against the likes of Manchester united, liverpool, Chelsea's and etc

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:18 pm

Though last game, could be crucial, so glad its at home. Lets get started!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:24 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Anyone expecting a quick decision on the television games will be disappointed.

BT Sport - who have 18 first-pick Premier League games - have just tweeted the following:

"BT Sport will go through a match selection process which will take about two weeks, at which point our live games will be announced."

Sky are announcing their matches on July 8th, I assume BT will be around the same time.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:02 pm

only one evening kick off at home at the moment against aston villa,stoke and man u only 19:45 away

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:05 pm

At the moment, just three midweek games. What a boring league.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Jinks wrote:Annis can you put what day's they are being played ie mon , wed , sat , sun etc at the side aswell please :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :thumbright:

Loads of dates are gonna change what with sky and the egg chasers imo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:18 pm

The Norwich and hull games will probably be moved they clash with Wales six nations games.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Started booking some Saturdays off and then thought, pointless, cos of changes to a lot of the dates. Sundays and Mondays will now be new dates for a fair few of them.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:11 am

LutonBluebird wrote:Started booking some Saturdays off and then thought, pointless, cos of changes to a lot of the dates. Sundays and Mondays will now be new dates for a fair few of them.

Spot on mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Cant wait :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Man City fan in peace here.

I'm looking forwards to coming to Cardiff in August as it's a new ground to visit. I'll make all 92 one day! As it's your first home match in the Premiership since its inception then I'm presuming it's very likely to be switched for TV coverage. I guess as it's against the mighty Manchester City then it makes it more appetising too. Saturday tea time will be great as it allows for a leisurely journey there and a few beers in the beautiful city of Cardiff beforehand!

Good luck with your season in general. The first couple of seasons in the Premiership are overtly tough but I've found that if you play without fear, win as many home matches as possible and also survive second season syndrome then you'll be fine. Then you build from there.

Cheers.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Well, id say the opening 5 games are key. If we can maybe get 2 wins and a draw out of the 5 games we'll have the confidence to get us through to Christmas. West Ham - will be our best chance of getting 3 points. Everton at a push we may get the 3, and Hull we should definitely get the 3 points. Obviously, this is based on Malky getting a decent striker in, a top midfielder and a proven defender.

Never been so excited for a football season.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:32 am

:ayatollah: Exciting times ahead,never thought I would see prem football in my lifetime with my beloved Bluebirds.
good luck ,Bluebirds lets kick some ass.
Bluebird forever. :)

Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Exciting times :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:46 am

OP fully updated

Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Gavin wrote:OP fully updated

:thumbup: :ayatollah:

Re: " ' UPDATED 'CARDIFF CITY PL FIXTURES 2013/14 + LIVE GAM

Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:29 pm

sky fixtures are always changing and there commentary is rubbish

Re: " UPDATED 'CARDIFF CITY PL FIXTURES 2013/14 + LIVE GAMES

Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:08 pm

just in case you forget to update :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Gowerjack wrote:just in case you forget to update :thumbup:

That table seems similar to one a few years ago. Looking good for a first season. :ayatollah:

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:11 pm

ALL CITY GAMES ARE LIVE - HOME AND AWAY - ON THE INTERNET..............IF UR PC OR TABLET AND TV U CAN CONNECT UP TO WATCH IT LIVE ON UR TV..... JUST GO TO WIZIWIG.EU AND CLICK ON LIVE SPORTS OR FOOTBALL

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY'S HOME & AWAY SUPPORT & FULL RESULTS 2013

Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:02 am

I hope City fans continue to travel away in their thousands like they did in the Premier League :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: