Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am

Warren Feeney has apparently been recalled,

More info coming soon!

Re: Breaking News: Feeney recalled by DJ

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 am

No he cant get in the sheff wed side we really dont want him back please

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 am

I've never really rated him, but I guess this is happening because Etuhu is going back to Man City

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:24 am

Owain wrote:Warren Feeney has apparently been recalled,

More info coming soon!

So DJ has become bored of winning then?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:54 am

But he seems to score Goals for Northen Ireland so why not give him a Chance, ok I not saying to start him but lets give the Lad a chance on the bench :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:58 am

Yeah, he is another attacking option, so I would definitely use him as a sub

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:58 pm

elliott wrote:No he cant get in the sheff wed side we really dont want him back please

they havent scored in 6 games and feeney never played how can you blame him lol. and the manager got sacked.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Feeney Get fit and go and prove your self lad, I hope you get given a chance.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:38 pm

I can't blame the lad if he has a pop at the way he was treated at Wednesday!!!!! :oops:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:43 pm

sam salim wrote:I can't blame the lad if he has a pop at the way he was treated at Wednesday!!!!! :oops:

Sam, Laws treated him bad as far as I am concerned promised him every game he would play, the lad needs a chance now, DJ has a small squad and cant afford any injuries, Feeney is good to have in the squad and I believe he can score for us.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:52 pm

i know what your saying Annis! His confidence must be well down? Laws treated all loan players like he did Feeney thats :evil: why we always struggled to get them on loan! If you was a player you would want to play for the Wednesday if given the chance but they always went to well lower clubs playing in front of 9,000 instead of 20,000+! Something very wrong there????? Surely Laws was doing something wrong????? Good ridance to him now he lost the dressing room and it cost him his job! But the players have a lot to answer for!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 pm

welcome back feeney, if you get on the pitch and score run over to dj and jump on him. :lol:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:58 pm

Theres only one warren feeney
Your utter cack
cos u were once a jack
walking in a feeney wonderland :lol:

I hope he gets a chance :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:Theres only one warren feeney
Your utter cack
cos u were once a jack

Im not sure how you spend most of your time. But give up the song writing....... (he was a bluebird playing in the liberty)

nice try but doesn't that kind of lower his confidence not help him?

And if you get people singing that down the city - I'll pay for your Premiership season ticket myself.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Merlin wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:Theres only one warren feeney
Your utter cack
cos u were once a jack

Im not sure how you spend most of your time. But give up the song writing....... (he was a bluebird playing in the liberty)

nice try but doesn't that kind of lower his confidence not help him?

And if you get people singing that down the city - I'll pay for your Premiership season ticket myself.

chill it was a joke, I wouldn't sing that.. I'm all for feeney being given a chance

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:41 pm

i say give him a chance.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:16 pm

We must be desperate recalling the player that kissed the swansea badge
hope he does the job for us if given another opportunity

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Welcome back. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Hasn't really been given a chance by DJ since he arrived here, lets get behind the lad. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Tiny Tim wrote:Hasn't really been given a chance by DJ since he arrived here, lets get behind the lad. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WELL SAID Tiny Tim :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:
elliott wrote:No he cant get in the sheff wed side we really dont want him back please

they havent scored in 6 games and feeney never played how can you blame him lol. and the manager got sacked.

Say no more if he was good in training he would be in but he is not fact

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:38 pm

I hope he gets a chance aswell, nice bloke and he never really has had a long run of games...welcome back Warren.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:17 am

well that was a waste of a few weeks feel for him reallly, id love to see feeney come back and get a chance and do well, but lets face it, mccormack has barely had a chance this year, cant remember the last time he evan started a game, so feeney coming back and being given a chance unlikely, if he plays before ross then it will be goodbye to ross because that will be one kick in the nads to far. chops will score 2 saturday in a 3-0 win so who cares.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:27 am

I feel sorry for him because he's not had a run to prove himself but to be honest that's the brutality of the Championship for you. I don't think he's good enough by a long shot. League One player at best. I'd support him if he came on for us but we should be expecting a much higher calibre of player to be representing our club.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:03 pm

Feeney cant play for us until after 28th December 09, he still registered with Sheff Wed till then, But he is now full training with Cardiff City again.

Wednesday wont let him out of contract they have asked if he will go back next week, I say get lost.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:08 pm

he needs to have a run of games, ffs he has scored hatfulls of goals everywher else,

annis fetch him along on saturday :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:09 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:he needs to have a run of games, ffs he has scored hatfulls of goals everywher else,

annis fetch him along on saturday :ayatollah:

He might be coming, he is coming in the Ninian Stand with me :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:10 pm

i feel a book coming on........................on the piss with feeney and baz ;)

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:12 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i feel a book coming on........................on the piss with feeney and baz ;)

HA HA :lol:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Sorry it didnt work out for him at Sheffield.

But as far as 'give him a chance ' is concerned, lets get real. We've got one of the best strike forces in the league. If he gets a chance then its bad news as 2 of Chopra, Bothroyd and McCormack are injured, and thats not good.

Nothing against the lad, but out of that lot he's 4th choice.