Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' GOOD NEWS AND A STARK WARNING '

Wed May 22, 2013 12:07 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:THERE was NO deal! he doesn't give a t0SS what you think, he does what he wants, don't u get it by now?? He's only increasing capacity it to increase REVENUE, not because of a deal!

So red for investment was my imagination, fair enough.

No he said we were going to be red an he was going to invest 100 million.

Who's he going to make the deal with himself?
He owns the club he can do as he likes

Wed May 22, 2013 11:43 am

kingdong wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:THERE was NO deal! he doesn't give a t0SS what you think, he does what he wants, don't u get it by now?? He's only increasing capacity it to increase REVENUE, not because of a deal!

So red for investment was my imagination, fair enough.

No he said we were going to be red an he was going to invest 100 million.

Who's he going to make the deal with himself?
He owns the club he can do as he likes

If we are going to be so condescending at least get your facts right. He is not the owner of the club.

Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 pm

A verbal contract is a contract so BakedAlaska has a point about there being a 'deal' which was we switched from playing in Blue to Red in exchange for £100m investment part of which was to be used for a stadium expansion.

However, I don't think that means specifically a stadium expansion by August 2013. Lawnmowers post is the most relevant on this subject in that you just can't expand a stadium within a few months as you need the right materials and expertise.

So I think it is fair to understand why the stadium expansion hasn't happened this summer, but if it doesn't happen by next summer (staying up permitting) then it would be right to question why.