Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Opinions on Malky?

Tue May 14, 2013 10:12 am

If Everton don't come after Malky and he in return stays with us, how would your opinion change on him?

Before this saga everyone loved Malky. Now people have been slagging him off, telling him to go, etc.

Intersesting to know what everyone now thinks of him...

Re: Opinions on Malky?

Tue May 14, 2013 10:13 am

My opinion will not change of him one bit.

Tue May 14, 2013 10:18 am

Where have people been slagging him off?
Anyway my opinion of him wouldn't change if he stayed or went , I wouldn't blame him for going to Everton as they are a much bigger club than us
I think he will stay anyway as I don't think he will get the job

Tue May 14, 2013 11:43 am

Malky has my upmost respect.
If Everton offer him a job, whether he takes it or not, my opinion will remain.

Tue May 14, 2013 11:46 am

Why has it changed ?

He could have ruled out Everton and joined them a week later like Brenda.

I wouldn't mind betting that he gets another improved contract with a tasty buy out or "sacked" clause added. This is your hobby, it's his livelihood.

Tue May 14, 2013 11:51 am

What he has done since he came here is remarkable and just amazing.

I can see the potential with him.. and will not change my opinion as he is a great manager and could easily go onto bigger things hence the clubs he has been linked with.

Tue May 14, 2013 12:01 pm

RhonddaBluebird93 wrote:If Everton don't come after Malky and he in return stays with us, how would your opinion change on him?

Before this saga everyone loved Malky. Now people have been slagging him off, telling him to go, etc.

I'm not sure people have been saying as much as that..

Tue May 14, 2013 12:25 pm

RhonddaBluebird93 wrote:If Everton don't come after Malky and he in return stays with us, how would your opinion change on him?

No ones slagged him off at all and no one will blame him for going

Tue May 14, 2013 1:05 pm

I really don't understand what Malky has done wrong. There 20 or so names listed in the betting. Have they all come out and said no? To my knowledge only laudrup has done so and that's because he was asked in a pre match press conference. Malky was asked in an off the cuff question on motd and laughed it off.
As far as we know Malky may not even be on evertons radar so he has no question to answer and he can carry on building a squad like he said.
Until something formal is released by either club I won't lose sleep.

Tue May 14, 2013 5:33 pm

My opinion will remain the same, Although there might be some knee jerk reaction he's been a revelation for us over the last 2 seasons. You can't really blame him if he went to Everton they are a big club.

Tue May 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Malky's a legend,always will be.

Tue May 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Nobody is slagging him off everybody is desperate for him to stay.

We will not get a better manager then malky, in two seasons we've been to a cup final and won the league.

Tue May 14, 2013 6:06 pm

talented young manager, plays boring football but its effective and I wouldn't blame him one bit going to everton to better himself, would like him to stay and see how he copes in the prem and maybe change his style but cant argue hes done a great job for us :malky:

Tue May 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Malky will go down as a legend in my eyes. The first manger to deliver premier league football for this club.
Hope to god he stays. :thumbup: