Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who do you want to get promoted via the play offs?

Poll ended at Sun May 26, 2013 9:50 am

Watford
7%
Brighton
73%
Crystal Palace
12%
Leicester
7%

Total votes : 83

POLL: Who do you want to get promoted via the play offs?

Sun May 05, 2013 9:50 am

Now we know the 4 teams fighting it out who is your preference and why?

I'm going for Brighton, good footballing side and I have no beef with them, also best form team at the moment.

Watford - the loans issue doesn't sit well and the shit their fans put on their message board after we drew up there was sour grapes at best, absolute bitterness and lack of football knowledge at worst.

Palace - Hollaway is a moaning tool and any respect I used to have for him dissapeared with his constant snipes at us. Tosser.

Leicester - Schmeical's January comments of we can catch Cardiff and their fans comments of us being bottlers has resulted in me wishing them a very slow and painful demise, starting with the play offs.

Re: POLL: Who do you want to get promoted via the play offs?

Sun May 05, 2013 9:52 am

Brighton :ayatollah:

Sun May 05, 2013 10:14 am

If Brighton come up that'll be their first 4-6 points sorted. We can never beat them. :lol:

Sun May 05, 2013 10:20 am

I'd like to see Palarse join Hull as I don't think they'll be able to financially compete in the prem and might make it easier for us to stay up.

Sun May 05, 2013 10:26 am

Think it would suit us more if watford win the playoffs. Brighton and Leicester are pretty big clubs who are capable of making a real fist of it in the premier league, so from a selfish point of view id prefer a watford palace final with watford winning

Sun May 05, 2013 11:00 am

I'd rather palace. Brighton have a certain transfer pull, that's only going to be better in the prem, I think we would better palaces prem finish next season. Leicester and Watford can all attract players aswell as I fully expect Watford to be able to sign players even though they have a transfer embargo.

Sun May 05, 2013 1:32 pm

I'd love to see Brighton go up, they'd be good for the Premier League. :ayatollah:

Sun May 05, 2013 1:35 pm

No-one fancy Watford then? :lol:

BHA for me

Mon May 06, 2013 10:38 am

Looks like I've hit a nerve with Watford! Genuine post and then get shot down in flames!!! Bless em.

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?46797-Looks-like-you-re-not-the-most-popular!!!!

Mon May 06, 2013 10:45 am

Watford, they'd be worse than Derby

Mon May 06, 2013 5:12 pm

For all the reasons you posted Brighton from our point of view would be bad, we need udinese b to go up because they will need a rebuild and have shit facilities, we need to look at the big picture for us mate.

Mon May 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Watford. Simply because we have family ties from the area & my uncle once played for them.

Mon May 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Andysince76 wrote:For all the reasons you posted Brighton from our point of view would be bad, we need udinese b to go up because they will need a rebuild and have shit facilities, we need to look at the big picture for us mate.

I can see where your coming from but their fans seem to think that a lot of those loanees will be signed as players.

That said they still only finished 3rd.

Mon May 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Evening Bluebirds.

I've had a look at the poll and opted for Brighton because well, I'm Brighton really.

Thanks for voting and nice seeing us out in front. When you played Palace last year in the semi finals of the cup did they have a banner made for the occasion? Apparently there ultras are doing a banner for us so was wondering if they done the same with you :malky:

Mon May 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:Evening Bluebirds.

I've had a look at the poll and opted for Brighton because well, I'm Brighton really.

Thanks for voting and nice seeing us out in front. When you played Palace last year in the semi finals of the cup did they have a banner made for the occasion? Apparently there ultras are doing a banner for us so was wondering if they done the same with you :malky:

I hate Palace. Them and their stupid little European "Ultra" wannabes. I hope you smash them.

This is what their lot had v us last year.

Mon May 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Super Kev wrote:

I hate Palace. Them and their stupid little European "Ultra" wannabes. I hope you smash them.

Thanks Kev. That makes me cringe and hate to think what these ultras have in store for us :thumbdown:

Can't understand what these teen ultras are doing. All I hear is humming and no lyrics to whatever they're trying to do and are they trying to take Italian ultras culture over to here? bloody cringworthy.

Mon May 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:
Super Kev wrote:

Thanks Kev. That makes me cringe and hate to think what these ultras have in store for us :thumbdown:

Can't understand what these teen ultras are doing. All I hear is humming and no lyrics to whatever they're trying to do and are they trying to take Italian ultras culture over to here? bloody cringworthy.

Spot on. I doubt many of them are over 20.

Mon May 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Don't ask questions. ..... just do what we used to do in the old days. ....... and kick the holy shit out of them. :malky:

That normally does the trick. :D

Mon May 06, 2013 6:50 pm

I voted Leicester, the weakest team.. a 6 pointer next season
in terms of football... Brighton

Mon May 06, 2013 7:05 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:Don't ask questions. ..... just do what we used to do in the old days. ....... and kick the holy shit out of them. :malky:

That normally does the trick. :D

Loads of us going up without tickets so shall be an eventful evening or total gloom :malky:

Mon May 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Brighton are a great team and play quality football. Like to see them in the Premiership :malky:

Mon May 06, 2013 8:49 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:Brighton are a great team and play quality football. Like to see them in the Premiership :malky:

:malky:

Palace will do us at there's anyway. Always do. Palace hold the leauge record of most penalties in a game? Yes they had 5 and it was against us. They had 4 we had 1 back in the 80's and I was there, we scored ours and they missed 3 out of 4.

But they usally get 1 or 2 penalties a game against us, higher in any other derby. Why? Because they have spring board diving champ in Zaha and Murray in their team.

Palace have won 18 penalties this season and Murray has taken 14 and scored 12.

If we don't have a strong ref on Friday then we are frcked. Palace have beaten us 4 out of the last 5 games because we've been down to 10 men.

What will be. :malky: