Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JACKS Well I got the main thing right & I reckon I will

Wed May 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Cardiff will definatley go down next season. In fairness they will longer than I thought, for three seasons Autumn Winter and Spring but their luck has already run out when they were promoted and that time is now.

Malky Makay will move on to the first other Premiership side who offers him a job and Chairman Tan has eaten all the rabbits to pull out of CCS catering.

Further to that when you scruitinize their squad well frankly its crap. They have been lucky to play in a Championship which is not as strong as it used to be and 2 years ago that squad wouldn't have beaten the Swansea side that was 92nd in the football leauge just over 10 years ago I can see the likes of Wigan and Wrexham looking to pinch the few cherries that the Redbirds have and what is left is simply not good enough to keep them up.

FIXED IT FOR YOU :thumbright:

Wed May 01, 2013 3:15 pm

We've done what we've needed to, we've won the cup and got ourselves into Europe as well staying up. Finishing mid table would be a bonus, whether it will come I'm not sure but performance levels since the cup final have been good. We've had a lot of difficult fixtures since the cup final, that we were expected to lose, but performances levels for those games does leave us rather unfortunate not to get anything. We were robbed at West Brom, and were the deserved to beat Norwich and Southampton.

Fortunes not falling to us at the minute, but it's at the least important time of the season. In the summer we'll improve again, and get a couple of good strikers and be stronger than ever. Even if we do lose players, the going rate of our players are so inflated that we'll easily be able to improve our squad for less money than we sell the players for. As good as Michu is, if people are prepared to pay £30 million for him then we'll improve leaps and bounds next season.

You will learn that there's a big difference between being in the Premier League and being where we are, we're not going to go down next season and I'll reserve my thoughts on you until I see who you sign but you'll be in a fight for survival.

Wed May 01, 2013 10:04 pm

SCFC wrote:We've done what we've needed to, we've won the cup and got ourselves into Europe as well staying up. Finishing mid table would be a bonus, whether it will come I'm not sure but performance levels since the cup final have been good. We've had a lot of difficult fixtures since the cup final, that we were expected to lose, but performances levels for those games does leave us rather unfortunate not to get anything. We were robbed at West Brom, and were the deserved to beat Norwich and Southampton.

Fortunes not falling to us at the minute, but it's at the least important time of the season. In the summer we'll improve again, and get a couple of good strikers and be stronger than ever. Even if we do lose players, the going rate of our players are so inflated that we'll easily be able to improve our squad for less money than we sell the players for. As good as Michu is, if people are prepared to pay £30 million for him then we'll improve leaps and bounds next season.

You will learn that there's a big difference between being in the Premier League and being where we are, we're not going to go down next season and I'll reserve my thoughts on you until I see who you sign but you'll be in a fight for survival.

Thank you, Madam Petrillengro. I'll now cross your palm with silver (or was that saliva? :lol: ) :ayatollah:

You make it sound like your team have 'given up' for the season and that is embarrassing :oops:

I hope you finish bottom half but wouldn't wish you relegated, as I want the opprtunity to feel the surreal atmosphere and pure vitriol of the Welsh 'derby' next season ;)

I feckin hate you Jacks with a vengeance :twisted: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Well I got the main thing right and I reckon I will ge

Thu May 02, 2013 3:02 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:That's us guaranteed to stay up next year then :lol:

Seriously though, I wouldn't read too much into our recent games, we've been on the beach since the cup final with nothing to play for. Even in that time tough we haven't got the results some of our performances have deserved.

No concerns from me whatsoever :thumbup:

NJ, I realy am looking forward to our Derby games and who will end up the highest in the Premier League :thumbup: :malky:

It'll certainly spice things up.

As always, the summer wheelings and dealings will be key.

NJ, do you think you will hold on to Michu and Vorm? i know Vorm has been strongly touted as a target for Barca to replace Valdes.

Also, if you are able to keep hold of Michu, do you think he will perform as well as this season, or will he slip off into the wilderness?

Re: " Well I got the main thing right and I reckon I will ge

Thu May 02, 2013 3:51 pm

bluelover wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:That's us guaranteed to stay up next year then :lol:

Seriously though, I wouldn't read too much into our recent games, we've been on the beach since the cup final with nothing to play for. Even in that time tough we haven't got the results some of our performances have deserved.

No concerns from me whatsoever :thumbup:

NJ, I realy am looking forward to our Derby games and who will end up the highest in the Premier League :thumbup: :malky:

It'll certainly spice things up.

As always, the summer wheelings and dealings will be key.

Def and I dont see us or you signing major names, players that will suit our managers and not the fans and that will suit me, as names mean nothing. just look at QPR.

I wouldn't be so sure. I can see Vinny Tan wanting a big "name" player. Which may well be to the detriment of the rest of the squad.

Very possibly just look at QPR but it would depend on who the big name player was. Bellamy was an inspiration and players such as Giggs or Lampard would also not have a negative effect on any team

Providing Giggs sticks to shagging the wives of his own family and not the team. :lol:

Sun May 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" Well I got the main thing right and I reckon I will get all right next season "

Yes I did say We would def go up and the Jacks go down, well we went up and yes I was wrong the Jacks stayed up and they rightly proved me wrong, but going by their last approx dozen games, their form is def relegation form.

So I will go this week to Top Cats bookies, Corals and bet on us staying up next season and the Jacks going down, worth a bet dont you all think?

Looks like 8/1 the odds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This season, I did only bet on City to win Championship, but next season will def bet on us and the Jacks, Great double. :malky: :malky:

Any more tips for next season.

Sun May 11, 2014 8:08 pm

A fool and his money are easily parted springs to mind.

It was always going to be hard for us to stay up what
makes it hard to accept is the fact that teams like Hull
done it easily even playing in 2nd gear for the last
month or so.

Shows how pathetic we have been.

Sun May 11, 2014 8:19 pm

jackf wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" Well I got the main thing right and I reckon I will get all right next season "

Yes I did say We would def go up and the Jacks go down, well we went up and yes I was wrong the Jacks stayed up and they rightly proved me wrong, but going by their last approx dozen games, their form is def relegation form.

So I will go this week to Top Cats bookies, Corals and bet on us staying up next season and the Jacks going down, worth a bet dont you all think?

This season, I did only bet on City to win Championship, but next season will def bet on us and the Jacks, Great double. :malky: :malky:

:lol:

Yes We are coming back up :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun May 11, 2014 8:20 pm

jackf wrote:

I am going predict Monk has no say in who he signs, and what team he is allowed to pick, and what tactics the team play.......

How will you get on ??????

Sun May 11, 2014 8:34 pm

Bluebina wrote:
jackf wrote:

I am going predict Monk has no say in who he signs, and what team he is allowed to pick, and what tactics the team play.......

well our two best signings last season bony and shelvey were down to the board rather than the manager. Can you imagine your board signing such quality. As for monk great to have a hard working manager with the club at heart back in charge. When you consider he has worked with some of tje best managers around im sure he will be able to use the experience to develop us further. Lets be honest hes done a decent job so far with another managers players.

Sun May 11, 2014 8:49 pm

jackf wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
jackf wrote:

well our two best signings last season bony and shelvey were down to the board rather than the manager. Can you imagine your board signing such quality. As for monk great to have a hard working manager with the club at heart back in charge. When you consider he has worked with some of tje best managers around im sure he will be able to use the experience to develop us further. Lets be honest hes done a decent job so far with another managers players.

Apparently Tan wanted Remy, and Malky got Cornelius :roll:

Laudrup got them.......

You are happy for your board to manage the team ???

Sun May 11, 2014 8:53 pm

Bluebina wrote:
jackf wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
jackf wrote:

Laudrup got them.......

I'm torn as to whether you or Blazing Saddles are the dumbest member of this board.

I'm pretty sure it's you but it's a close run thing.

Sun May 11, 2014 9:01 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
jackf wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
jackf wrote:

Laudrup got them.......

I'm torn as to whether you or Blazing Saddles are the dumbest member of this board.

No it's you :lol:

:lol: come on here for a wind up and get wound up :lol:

Don't cry Mr Punch might do a good job, you never know ?

Sun May 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Bluebina wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
jackf wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
jackf wrote:

Laudrup got them.......

You mistake my comment about you being as dull as dishwater as me getting wound up. Couldn't be further from the truth old bean.

My club just finished light years ahead of yours again is owned by local businessmen and fans with the clubs best interests at heart and is managed by a club legend :thumbright:

Life is bloody great :mrgreen:

Sun May 11, 2014 9:11 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
jackf wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
jackf wrote:

Laudrup got them.......

You mistake my comment about you being as dull as dishwater as me getting wound up. Couldn't be further from the truth old bean.

My club just finished light years ahead of yours again is owned by local businessmen and fans with the clubs best interests at heart and is managed by a club legend :thumbright:

Life is bloody great :mrgreen:

Ha ha your easily pleased, your poxy club finished above Cardiff so life is great :laughing6:

Let's see how the puppet does this year :wave:

Sun May 11, 2014 9:12 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Ha ha your easily pleased, your poxy club finished above Cardiff so life is great :laughing6:

Let's see how the puppet does this year :wave:

You really haven't got a clue have you :laughing6: