Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Season tickets Sold out ' Official

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:08 am

All season tickets for new customers next year have been sold
You can go on a waiting list to see if current st holders do not renew then you will have a chance to purchase after march 30th
:ayatollah:

We have now officially sold out of 2013/14 season tickets FOR NEW CUSTOMERS.

This means that unless you are currently a 2012/13 Season Ticket holder, we have no further tickets to sell. We will now be implementing a 2013/14 waiting list for any new supporters who would like to have the opportunity to purchase in the future.

To put yourself on the waiting list, all you need to do is register your interest with our ticket office. You can do this over the phone on 0845 345 1400, via email on tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk or in person at the ticket office located at Cardiff City Stadium.

Once the Ambassador seat reservation has been removed on March 30th, we will take two days to audit the remaining availability. A further announcement will be made - if and when there are seats available to purchase out of our 20,000 limit.

Once again we would like to thank all fans for their continued support. Join The Journey.

Re: Season tickets sold out

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 am

thomasblue wrote:All season tickets for new customers next year have been sold
You can go on a waiting list to see if current st holders do not renew then you will have a chance to purchase after march 30th
:ayatollah:

That's great news but competition for remaining tickets of any description will be fierce and inevitably there will be some 'regular' supporters (e.g. shift workers) who will miss out on the big games in favour of the 'tourists' (specifically ManUre sychophants) because it simply isn't practical for them to have a Season Ticket

Huge shame on that score (the forgotten fans) but great news for the club IF we get promoted and can fill the stadium every home game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:10 pm

If you believe all you read on here there are loads who will not be renewing for next season so those tickets will come back up for sale. believe it when i see it, principles and all that. :malky:

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:25 pm

God help us if we f**k up promotion, the whole ground could end up looking like the family stand, but records will say there was 20,000+ there..

Re: ' Season tickets Sold out '

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Well said Gwyn, I'd have more respect for people if they walked away, it's unbearable on here lately, Red v Blue, Blue v Red, what happened to just discussing the Footie!!

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:35 pm

BigGwynram wrote:If you believe all you read on here there are loads who will not be renewing for next season so those tickets will come back up for sale. believe it when i see it, principles and all that. :malky:

Very true Gwyn :lol:

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:35 pm

BigGwynram wrote:If you believe all you read on here there are loads who will not be renewing for next season so those tickets will come back up for sale. believe it when i see it, principles and all that. :malky:

This is exactly what I have been saying. I feel sorry for Tan to be honest, he probably thinks everyone loves the red with a full stadium of renewed season ticket holders!

Great work from the keep us blue camp, first step give Tan a thumbs up and your money too!

:old: :old: :old:

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Your getting confused they have not sold 20k season tickets they have sold up to the maximum they can if ALL current season ticket holders renew !
They have sold out of new customer season tickets they are NOT saying they have sold 20k because current season ticket holders still have until march 30th to renew . If not all renew then the newly released non renewed seats will go to the season ticket waiting list names .
The estimate is just over 10k have renewed up to this point and they expect a full sell out by first week in April
A lot of season ticket holders seem to be waiting to see where we are at the end of march and or their feb wages at the end of the month to pay . The worry is that if too many wait there may be a late rush which could cause problems for the office and website so if your renewing get in earlier if you can :ayatollah:

Re: ' Season tickets Sold out ' Official

Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Thats not fair, the club didnt do enough to tell us early enough.
I have followed Cardiff since 1927 and am disgusted by this as Im a regular fan.

IVE ALREADY GOT MINE :D
ITS OK, JUST WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO POST A SIMILAR COMMENT :lol: :lol: :malky: :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:12 am

I thought we sold out in May :cry:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:56 am

Took three weeks to sell them mind, found that rather odd considering the club said they could have sold 15k new half season tickets to new people :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:46 pm

thomasblue wrote:Your getting confused they have not sold 20k season tickets they have sold up to the maximum they can if ALL current season ticket holders renew !
They have sold out of new customer season tickets they are NOT saying they have sold 20k because current season ticket holders still have until march 30th to renew . If not all renew then the newly released non renewed seats will go to the season ticket waiting list names .
The estimate is just over 10k have renewed up to this point and they expect a full sell out by first week in April
A lot of season ticket holders seem to be waiting to see where we are at the end of march and or their feb wages at the end of the month to pay . The worry is that if too many wait there may be a late rush which could cause problems for the office and website so if your renewing get in earlier if you can :ayatollah:

You're having a larff if you think for one minute that 99.98% of season ticket holders won't renew!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :oops:

Of the 'other' 0.02% will either have emigrated or expired (RIP) and one or two may have the guts to stand by their principles and walk away but if they don't then it's time for them to give it a rest and get on with it ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: