Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fans embracing red!

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:08 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:It's there in black and white dear boy :thumbup:

I've already explained why your "hypocrite" remark is wrong, as for your weird psychic theory I'll let you work that one out for yourself :laughing6:

hypocrite isn't a theory, its fact :thumbright:

No it really isn't, as I have explained many many many times :lol:

:thumbright:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:10 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
cakey-8t7 wrote:Ill rephrase. I'm pro re brand aslong as we keep our nickname bluebirds and the bluebird don't disappear and we are cardiff city I am happy enough to be playing in red :thumbright:

If we lost our name, our nickname and the Bluebird you would be saying "as long as we are based in Cardiff I'm happy" :roll:

So, not only are you a hypocrite but you are also a psychic :?

Oh wow :lol:

It's a fact I'm afraid.

Hypocrite = You hate the rebrand yet buy a rebrand shirt
Psychic = You have just TOLD another poster exactly what he will say if an event that hasn't even happened yet happens.

:thumbup:

You really are thick as shit :lol:

Jon, Polo got you bang on, young and bit wet behind the ears, the Blue top is rebranded you can't get away from that. And by buying the Blue top you are accepting Mr Tan and the rebrand, just because it's Blue doesn't make it ok :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:Jon, Polo got you bang on, young and bit wet behind the ears, the Blue top is rebranded you can't get away from that. And by buying the Blue top you are accepting Mr Tan and the rebrand, just because it's Blue doesn't make it ok :thumbup: :thumbup:

You can believe whatever you want :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:15 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:Jon, Polo got you bang on, young and bit wet behind the ears, the Blue top is rebranded you can't get away from that. And by buying the Blue top you are accepting Mr Tan and the rebrand, just because it's Blue doesn't make it ok :thumbup: :thumbup:

I will thanks, and so does 68% of this forum :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

It's not 68% of this forum though is it :laughing6:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:21 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Only forum members could vote, so it's 68% of forum members who voted, still 68% what ever way you look at it :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Only forum members could vote, so it's 68% of forum members who voted, still 68% what ever way you look at it :thumbup:

68% of those who voted, come back when you've asked every member on this forum :lol:

Besides, the poll is completely irrelevant, even if 99% of people disagreed with me. This is my own personal view, it still doesn't take away the fact that I'm blue along with the majority of our fan base. :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:33 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

68% of those who voted, come back when you've asked every member on this forum :lol:

Besides, the poll is completely irrelevant, even if 99% of people disagreed with me. This is my own personal view, it still doesn't take away the fact that I'm blue along with the majority of our fan base. :thumbup:

I'm Blue, but I wont buy a rebranded Blue shirt, and most polls are taken on an average, not everybody votes Jon :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:I'm Blue, but I wont buy a rebranded Blue shirt, and most polls are taken on an average, not everybody votes Jon :thumbup:

Why do you consider the blue shirt to be "rebranded"? Is it because of the beermat badge?

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:43 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
cakey-8t7 wrote:Ill rephrase. I'm pro re brand aslong as we keep our nickname bluebirds and the bluebird don't disappear and we are cardiff city I am happy enough to be playing in red :thumbright:

If we lost our name, our nickname and the Bluebird you would be saying "as long as we are based in Cardiff I'm happy" :roll:

John you know f**k all about me so stop talking shit and start concentrating on the football instead of wanking over the colour blue and acting like your a psychic.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:51 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

John you know f**k all about me so stop talking shit and start concentrating on the football instead of wanking over the colour blue and acting like your a psychic.

Touch a nerve did I? :laughing6:

You know I'm right, stop making excuses :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:57 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:I'm Blue, but I wont buy a rebranded Blue shirt, and most polls are taken on an average, not everybody votes Jon :thumbup:

Why do you consider the blue shirt to be "rebranded"? Is it because of the beermat badge?

No not just the beermat badge, the Blue kit is our 2nd kit now so that makes it a rebranded Blue shirt, you must be able to see that. It is not our main colour that makes it REBRANDED :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

No not just the beermat badge, the Blue kit is our 2nd kit now so that makes it a rebranded Blue shirt, you must be able to see that. It is not our main colour that makes it REBRANDED :thumbup:

Let me get this straight.

You think that buying the blue shirt is supporting the rebrand because it's our away kit instead of our home kit. :lol:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:08 pm

We were all there that night, taken the scarf or not we all embraced it.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:We were all there that night, taken the scarf or not we all embraced it.

I didn't embrace it

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:11 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

You think that buying the blue shirt is supporting the rebrand because it's our away kit instead of our home kit. :lol:

That tell me you don't want Blue back as our main colour, you are quite happy having it as a 2nd kit and a rebranded 2nd kit :( :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:11 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:We were all there that night, taken the scarf or not we all embraced it.

I didn't embrace it

We all did, no point in denying it.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

That tell me you don't want Blue back as our main colour, you are quite happy having it as a 2nd kit and a rebranded 2nd kit :( :thumbup:

Your logic is ridiculous. :lol:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:13 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

I didn't embrace it

We all did, no point in denying it.

How did we ALL embrace it? Are you suggesting that turning up to support the club is accepting the rebrand?

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Giving money to watch his future unfold. :laughing6:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:17 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

I didn't embrace it

Jon you are telling Mr Tan it's OK to have Blue as our 2nd kit as you have bought it, that must mean you are OK with Red being our main kit. You are not trying to get Blue back as our main kit Jon, as you handed over money for the Blue 2nd Kit :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:19 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Your logic is ridiculous. :lol:

I think yours is, Mr Tan says thank you Jon :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Avoiding to buy the merchandise is a massive think. :roll:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:26 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Giving money to watch his future unfold. :laughing6:

I don't see it like that personally, I see it as supporting the club. To embrace the rebrand is to accept, support or agree with the rebrand, I do none.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

I didn't embrace it

Jon you are telling Mr Tan it's OK to have Blue as our 2nd kit as you have bought it, that must mean you are OK with Red being our main kit. You are not trying to get Blue back as our main kit Jon, as you handed over money for the Blue 2nd Kit :thumbup: :thumbup:

No. I buy the blue kit because blue is the rightful colour of our club. I don't like the new badge but buying merchandise with the badge on doesn't mean that I want the badge to remain for the forseeable future. :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:I think yours is, Mr Tan says thank you Jon :thumbup:

Now you think that you're on talking terms with Vincent Tan. :lol:

You really are a mental case. :lol:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:33 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

I didn't embrace it

No. I buy the blue kit because blue is the rightful colour of our club. I don't like the new badge but buying merchandise with the badge on doesn't mean that I want the badge to remain for the forseeable future. :thumbup:

You should glue something over the badge, the hair of a favoured dog eaten at restaraunts in China. :sad7:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Real_Blue_Really wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

I didn't embrace it

You should glue something over the badge, the hair of a favoured dog eaten at restaraunts in China. :sad7:

I'm actually considering getting our old crest stitched over the top of the new blue shirt :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:43 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:I think yours is, Mr Tan says thank you Jon :thumbup:

Now you think that you're on talking terms with Vincent Tan. :lol:

You really are a mental case. :lol:

Did I say "I said Mr Tan",NO I said "Mr Tan" how does that say I think I am on talking terms with him SILLY BOY Jon, read it first :laughing5: :laughing5: :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:45 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Real_Blue_Really wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

I didn't embrace it

I'm actually considering getting our old crest stitched over the top of the new blue shirt :ayatollah:

Great idea