Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fans embracing red!

Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:41 pm

mr.angry wrote:
Llanellicardifffan wrote:Re-read it, it doesn't say we were called riverside!

That's not my point anyway, the question I want people to answer is...., would they rather see us in red or see us dead??
Simple and obvious answer for me!

With 4 posts under your belt you are either working for the club or you are here to wind people up......

I regularly visit and read this forum but last night I felt I wanted to say something. Honestly, from what I can gather, some of the 'real' fans would rather see no more cardiff than them playing in blue! Absolutely unbelievably childish and stupid comments! I don't need to say no more

Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Genuinely shocked :o :o :o :o at the amount of people wearing the red, I suppose it's their choice.

I didn't take one and the guy handing them out seemed genuinely suprised that I didn't want one :o

I wore my blue, but where I sit, I was definately in the minority.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:02 pm

I havent read all the other threads and haven't read this thread but just wanted to make an addition to one. I thought it would be mixed in the stadium. The amount of red scarfs shocked me! However I think it was because it was free and some people will take anything for free. When I came through the turnstyle in the canton by that stage I couldn't believe what was happening. It was like a fecking feeding frenzy...people will clambering over each other with their arms raised in the air like Ethiopians with food parcels. It was pathetic!! However I can see the next home game being back to as it was previous to yesterday and we will be back to red being fairly non existent in the crowd.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
All Black Everything. wrote:Pro reds aren't real fans end of.

:lol:

:lol: Barnett is a confusing one

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:03 am

Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:23 am

JonCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

A bit rich coming from someone so much against the rebrand he went out and bought a rebranded top.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:50 am

JonCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Only now you notice this :shock:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:53 am

JonCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

How is this funny? its true. No one is a pro red. Im not a pro red.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:44 am

Malky Is My God wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I am more a pro red than a pro blue now so guess that makes me a pro red! However i would like see blue on our home kit aswell mixed in with the red.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 am

cakey-8t7 wrote:
Malky Is My God wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I am more a pro red than a pro blue now so guess that makes me a pro red! However i would like see blue on our home kit aswell mixed in with the red.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:52 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

A bit rich coming from someone so much against the rebrand he went out and bought a rebranded top.

I bought the blue shirt, not the red shirt. There's a massive difference. :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 am

JonCCFC wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I bought the blue shirt, not the red shirt. There's a massive difference. :thumbup:

no difference, both are rebrand shirts :laughing6:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:25 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

no difference, both are rebrand shirts :laughing6:

So you believe that you're supporting the rebrand by buying match tickets? They have the 'rebranded badge' on them. :lol:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:28 am

@Jonccfc

I pay to watch a match, not the card it appears on. That is just for entry purposes. By purchasing a season ticket means I have accepted (all be it, reluctantly) the rebrand the same as everyone else in the stadium, however, by purchasing the rebranded shirt you are actually endorsing the rebrand :thumbright:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:30 am

CraigCCFC wrote:@Jonccfc

I pay to watch a match, not the card it appears on. That is just for entry purposes. By purchasing a season ticket means I have accepted (all be it, reluctantly) the rebrand the same as everyone else in the stadium, however, by purchasing the rebranded shirt you are actually endorsing the rebrand :thumbright:

Keep clutching Craig. :lol:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:31 am

JonCCFC wrote:

keep digging Jon :lol:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:34 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

I've stuck with my view since day one and no one's going to change it, what you consider to be "digging" is quite simply me explaining :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:34 am

JonCCFC wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

I've stuck with my view since day one and no one's going to change it, what you consider to be "digging" is quite simply me explaining :thumbup:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:35 am

Malky Is My God wrote:
cakey-8t7 wrote:
Malky Is My God wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ill rephrase. I'm pro re brand aslong as we keep our nickname bluebirds and the bluebird don't disappear and we are cardiff city I am happy enough to be playing in red :thumbright:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:36 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:38 am

cakey-8t7 wrote:Ill rephrase. I'm pro re brand aslong as we keep our nickname bluebirds and the bluebird don't disappear and we are cardiff city I am happy enough to be playing in red :thumbright:

If we lost our name, our nickname and the Bluebird you would be saying "as long as we are based in Cardiff I'm happy" :roll:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:39 am

JonCCFC wrote:
cakey-8t7 wrote:Ill rephrase. I'm pro re brand aslong as we keep our nickname bluebirds and the bluebird don't disappear and we are cardiff city I am happy enough to be playing in red :thumbright:

If we lost our name, our nickname and the Bluebird you would be saying "as long as we are based in Cardiff I'm happy" :roll:

So, not only are you a hypocrite but you are also a psychic :?

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:41 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Oh wow :lol:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:43 am

JonCCFC wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

It's a fact I'm afraid.

Hypocrite = You hate the rebrand yet buy a rebrand shirt
Psychic = You have just TOLD another poster exactly what he will say if an event that hasn't even happened yet happens.

:thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:45 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

It's a fact I'm afraid.

Psychic = You have just TOLD another poster exactly what he will say if an event that hasn't even happened yet happens.

You really are thick as shit :lol:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:47 am

JonCCFC wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

It's a fact I'm afraid.

You really are thick as shit :lol:

It's there in black and white dear boy :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:51 am

CraigCCFC wrote:It's there in black and white dear boy :thumbup:

I've already explained why your "hypocrite" remark is wrong, as for your weird psychic theory I'll let you work that one out for yourself :laughing6:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:59 am

JonCCFC wrote:

I've already explained why your "hypocrite" remark is wrong, as for your weird psychic theory I'll let you work that one out for yourself :laughing6:

hypocrite isn't a theory, its fact :thumbright:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:06 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

hypocrite isn't a theory, its fact :thumbright:

No it really isn't, as I have explained many many many times :lol: