Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fans embracing red!

Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:11 am

I'm Feeling Blue wrote:
spikey wrote:fans singing bluebirds with red scarfs on , embarrassing,

I thought the same.. :(

Bluebirds has nothing to do with the shirt colour.
We'll remain Bluebirds for as long as their is a Bluebird on our badge.
This however might not be that long with the way things are going.
:cry:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:36 am

JonCCFC wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
needaticket wrote:I wish........I might see some sense in your posts if I was.

Go back to school then :thumbup:

Hmmm, he might be in the same class as you fella, as you are already there, eh? ;)

Seems every time someone disagrees with you or points out that you are a bit of a hypocrite you start getting childish and resort to name-calling (usually words like 'prick', 'idiot', 'brainless' etc) and it does you no credit

I am told, and I've mentioned it before, that you aren't a bad kid; albeit a little immature and self-opinionated even when you don't really understand the issues (not just in footballing matters either, apparently)

Time to give it a rest, JonCCFC and concentrate on the season ahead. And I sincerely hope you put as much effort into supporting Malky's team on the field as you do in annoying people (no matter what colour they play in or what badge they have on their chest) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I finished school 2 years ago :lol:

You need to understand that people get annoyed with me because I don't agree with them :lol:

No, fella, that's the bit you really don't get. People get 'annoyed' with you because you get so aggressive defensive when you are backed into a corner :oops:

You also 'annoy' people because you are so wide of the mark with your knowledge and understanding of the whole situation and (worse IMHO) you are a hypocrite that bends your comments to dig yourself out of a hole when others rightly point out that you have accepted the re-brand by both your purchasing of a new season ticket and a new shirt (no matter what colour) :oops:

The biggest irony is where you state "I will accept the badge but not the red" :lol: :oops:

That, JonCCFC, is without shadow of doubt one of the most naïve and contradictory statements even you have ever made, as the rebrand (if that is what people want to call it) came as a package that changed all that we knew before where the kit was concerned. Heck, it almost included the very name of the club :oops:

You either accepted it (no matter how reluctantly) or you didn't...AND YOU DID by your very actions since ;)

That is an irrefutable FACT, no matter what drivel you put in your next ill-thought response to me ;)

As for the 'school' comment, I think you missed the whole point and you need to re-read YOUR original comments to pick up on where it came from ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:42 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Dignity, morals, loyalty and respect doesn't exist in the modern world.

Our club wouldnt exsist if we didnt have the re brand

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:Dignity, morals, loyalty and respect doesn't exist in the modern world.

You are likely right, fella; although some are in denial :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:48 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Caerdydd12 wrote:

Definitely wrong and some have had their strings pulled like the puppets they are.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
Caerdydd12 wrote:

Definitely wrong and some have had their strings pulled like the puppets they are.

Aside from further loan funding from tan the rebrand has done nothing for the finances of the club

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
Caerdydd12 wrote:

A lot of our fans are deluded

Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
Caerdydd12 wrote:

Your views are your views, fella, and (in fairness) rarely contradictory whether we agree or not ;)

Can't say the same for the person my comments are directed at, though ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:09 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
Caerdydd12 wrote:

You should know, Mr Rebrand. You are certainly right up there... ;) :oops: :oops: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
Caerdydd12 wrote:

You should know, Mr Rebrand. You are certainly right up there... ;) :oops: :oops: :ayatollah:

I'm not deluded, Mr Red, that is you. :thumbup:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Whatever you say, Mr Rebrand. Whatever you say :thumbright: :happy1:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:Whatever you say, Mr Rebrand. Whatever you say :thumbright: :happy1:

So you agree with me.

Hypocrite. :lol:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:07 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:Whatever you say, Mr Rebrand. Whatever you say :thumbright: :happy1:

So you agree with me.

Surreal. Simply surreal :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:21 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

So you agree with me.

Surreal. Simply surreal :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:laughing5: