A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fans embracing red!

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:I think yours is, Mr Tan says thank you Jon :thumbup:

Now you think that you're on talking terms with Vincent Tan. :lol:

You really are a mental case. :lol:

Did I say "I said Mr Tan",NO I said "Mr Tan" how does that say I think I am on talking terms with him SILLY BOY Jon, read it first :laughing5: :laughing5: :thumbup:

You said "Mr Tan says", implying that you're passing on a message from him :lol:

Go back to school, you're nearly as thick as swansealad69 :lol:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:18 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
cakey-8t7 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
cakey-8t7 wrote:Ill rephrase. I'm pro re brand aslong as we keep our nickname bluebirds and the bluebird don't disappear and we are cardiff city I am happy enough to be playing in red :thumbright:

If we lost our name, our nickname and the Bluebird you would be saying "as long as we are based in Cardiff I'm happy" :roll:

John you know f**k all about me so stop talking shit and start concentrating on the football instead of wanking over the colour blue and acting like your a psychic.

Touch a nerve did I? :laughing6:

You know I'm right, stop making excuses :thumbup:

No your not touching a nerve your starting to piss me off though now if I'm honest so just leave it there and stop acting like a prick

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
cakey-8t7 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
cakey-8t7 wrote:Ill rephrase. I'm pro re brand aslong as we keep our nickname bluebirds and the bluebird don't disappear and we are cardiff city I am happy enough to be playing in red :thumbright:

If we lost our name, our nickname and the Bluebird you would be saying "as long as we are based in Cardiff I'm happy" :roll:

John you know f**k all about me so stop talking shit and start concentrating on the football instead of wanking over the colour blue and acting like your a psychic.

No your not touching a nerve your starting to piss me off though now if I'm honest so just leave it there and stop acting like a prick

You're pissed off because I've figured you out, you're in denial and you know it :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:24 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Did I say "I said Mr Tan",NO I said "Mr Tan" how does that say I think I am on talking terms with him SILLY BOY Jon, read it first :laughing5: :laughing5: :thumbup:

You said "Mr Tan says", implying that you're passing on a message from him :lol:

Of course Mr Tan says thank you when you buy a REBRANDED shirt, he must be very happy that people are buying into the rebrand. And as for your last comment ?? just watch what you say, you don't know me so don't try to be the big I am, I got 28 people working for me that tells me I don't need to go back to school :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:31 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Of course Mr Tan says thank you when you buy a REBRANDED shirt, he must be very happy that people are buying into the rebrand. And as for your last comment ?? just watch what you say, you don't know me so don't try to be the big I am, I got 28 people working for me that tells me I don't need to go back to school :thumbup:

28 retards most likely :lol:

Well if that is what you are calling a few that work for me that are on this forum, good luck with that Jon, I wont say any more and may be you shouldn't :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Jon, you are blinkered. From what I've seen of your posts, you only see what you want to see.

"I am totally against the rebrand" - Says Jon, the 18 year old CCFC fan, wearing his brand spanking new Cardiff City top, with the new, rebranded, red badge on it. And you have the audacity to call someone else thick?

Oh the irony.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Super Kev wrote:Jon, you are blinkered. From what I've seen of your posts, you only see what you want to see.

"I am totally against the rebrand" - Says Jon, the 18 year old CCFC fan, wearing his brand spanking new Cardiff City top, with the new, rebranded, red badge on it. And you have the audacity to call someone else thick?

Oh the irony.

Spot on! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Everyone who goes to games still is endorsing the rebrand to some degree, even me. I went to just over 10 games last season. Every time I stepped in that stadium I showed Tan just a little bit more how it doesn't effect me enough to just completely stop going. Its the truth. The rebrand has not effected me to a level whereby I will say 'enough is enough' and stop going.

The club is a business. The business is based on a business model. The business model is based on Tan's ridiculous vision of bluebirds helping dragons fly and other fairytale crap. If you support the club you are indirectly supporting Tan's vision, the foundations on which the principles of the club now lay. Its as simple as that.

When I buy eggs from a corner shop im supporting them. I am also supporting the business they get their eggs from. Its all part of a chain of trade and ideas that link together to keep the economy going. The money Tan takes in from season tickets will be reinvested elsewhere and we have no control over where exactly. It could be in the team, it could be to settle debt, it could be used to fund the next down payment for an order of rebrand kits. We really dont know how the finances operate behind closed doors. All we know is they operate badly.

If you put money into a business you are supporting it. It doesn't matter if its a £400+ season ticket or a £12 DVD from the club shop. You are still handing over your cash and when you do that you are telling the business 'im happy enough with how you operate that ill part with my cash for your product/service'.

Not hard to fathom. If you dont like something, dont put your money into it. Dont invest into it to keep it going and stand by your principles as alfie, ELY BOY and Sugarman have done. If you still go then please dont preach you are some true blue because its absolute rubbish. You may want blue back as we all do but you are no different to a reluctant red who still is turning up to games.

Money is the language of business and its the language Tan knows best. If you want to listen then talk money to him and he'll notice then.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:29 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
cakey-8t7 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
cakey-8t7 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

You're pissed off because I've figured you out, you're in denial and you know it :thumbup:

There he goes again look mystic mong the cardiff city psychic is off. Like I said I am happy supporting cardiff city as long as our name stays the same and we are called the bluebirds. Red is ok with me and if we changed our name and nickname then I wouldn't be happy same as many other fans I'm sure. So stop telling me otherwise you ain't psychic you little computer dweeb

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm

I just had a wicked poo

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Malky Is My God wrote:Everyone who goes to games still is endorsing the rebrand to some degree, even me. I went to just over 10 games last season. Every time I stepped in that stadium I showed Tan just a little bit more how it doesn't effect me enough to just completely stop going. Its the truth. The rebrand has not effected me to a level whereby I will say 'enough is enough' and stop going.

The club is a business. The business is based on a business model. The business model is based on Tan's ridiculous vision of bluebirds helping dragons fly and other fairytale crap. If you support the club you are indirectly supporting Tan's vision, the foundations on which the principles of the club now lay. Its as simple as that.

When I buy eggs from a corner shop im supporting them. I am also supporting the business they get their eggs from. Its all part of a chain of trade and ideas that link together to keep the economy going. The money Tan takes in from season tickets will be reinvested elsewhere and we have no control over where exactly. It could be in the team, it could be to settle debt, it could be used to fund the next down payment for an order of rebrand kits. We really dont know how the finances operate behind closed doors. All we know is they operate badly.

If you put money into a business you are supporting it. It doesn't matter if its a £400+ season ticket or a £12 DVD from the club shop. You are still handing over your cash and when you do that you are telling the business 'im happy enough with how you operate that ill part with my cash for your product/service'.

Not hard to fathom. If you dont like something, dont put your money into it. Dont invest into it to keep it going and stand by your principles as alfie, ELY BOY and Sugarman have done. If you still go then please dont preach you are some true blue because its absolute rubbish. You may want blue back as we all do but you are no different to a reluctant red who still is turning up to games.

Money is the language of business and its the language Tan knows best. If you want to listen then talk money to him and he'll notice then.

To me a sellout is someone who openly embraces the red, who claims they are making a sacrifice like against their own preference for blue, basically those who have made no effort to support the blue whatsoever.

To me the heroes of all this are those who hate the red yet make the effort to support the team knowing they are going to get called for putting money into Tans pocket by those who claim they want blue back but do f**k all about it.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

To me a sellout is someone who openly embraces the red, who claims they are making a sacrifice like against their own preference for blue, basically those who have made no effort to support the blue whatsoever.

To me the heroes of all this are those who hate the red yet make the effort to support the team knowing they are going to get called for putting money into Tans pocket by those who claim they want blue back but do f**k all about it.

The heroes to me are the ones who walk away from the club altogether.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Malky Is My God wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Fair enough but have they walked away from the club or the rebrand?

Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Malky Is My God wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

The club that is rebranded. You have to take both or none at all. You cant choose one or the other. They come as a package as Cardiff City has been rebranded.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Malky Is My God wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Malky Is My God wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

The club that is rebranded. You have to take both or none at all. You cant choose one or the other. They come as a package as Cardiff City has been rebranded.

Well that mentality can be challenged.

Hooliganism. Those of us who carried on watching the club during those dark days of hooliganism then were really accepting the hooliganism. The club did little to eradicate it.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Super Kev wrote:Jon, you are blinkered. From what I've seen of your posts, you only see what you want to see.

Oh the irony.

What does my age have to do with anything? I'm just as much of a Cardiff City as anyone else.

You forgot to add "blue" to your "brand spanking new Cardiff City top" statement.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Malky Is My God wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Malky Is My God wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Well that mentality can be challenged.

Hooliganism. Those of us who carried on watching the club during those dark days of hooliganism then were really accepting the hooliganism. The club did little to eradicate it.

Hooliganism was not a business to be supported. It was a faction of the fans acting up. It was not up to the club to do much about it and yes I do believe other fans could have said enough is enough. Cardiff City has been rebranded - the entire fan base was not hooligan orientated. Big difference. You cant just say 'ill stick with the part of Cardiff that I believe is not part of the rebrand' because the whole thing is part of the rebrand, is part of Tans vision and is being kept afloat and going entirely by his continued support financially.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:21 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:There he goes again look mystic mong the cardiff city psychic is off. Like I said I am happy supporting cardiff city as long as our name stays the same and we are called the bluebirds. Red is ok with me and if we changed our name and nickname then I wouldn't be happy same as many other fans I'm sure. So stop telling me otherwise you ain't psychic you little computer dweeb

Stop trying to copy Craig. :laughing6:

You're insulting me because you know I'm right. Get your head out of the sand. :thumbup:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:24 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
cakey-8t7 wrote:There he goes again look mystic mong the cardiff city psychic is off. Like I said I am happy supporting cardiff city as long as our name stays the same and we are called the bluebirds. Red is ok with me and if we changed our name and nickname then I wouldn't be happy same as many other fans I'm sure. So stop telling me otherwise you ain't psychic you little computer dweeb

You're insulting me because you know I'm right. Get your head out of the sand. :thumbup:

You love the rebrand. You told me on Skype you dream of Tan in red speedos. :old:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Malky Is My God wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

You love the rebrand. You told me on Skype you dream of Tan in red speedos. :old:

Speedos which nearly reach his nipples.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:48 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

Oh the irony.

What does my age have to do with anything? I'm just as much of a Cardiff City as anyone else.

You forgot to add "blue" to your "brand spanking new Cardiff City top" statement.

I did yes, but I didn't forget to mention it has a REBRANDED, RED badge on it.

Good bye.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Super Kev wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Oh the irony.

Good bye.

What did you think of Sam's rebranded yellow badge then? :laughing6: :wave:

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:28 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Super Kev wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Oh the irony.

Good bye.

This ain't about what I think, is it? It's about your completely blinkered views.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Super Kev wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Super Kev wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Oh the irony.

Good bye.

This ain't about what I think, is it? It's about your completely blinkered views.

Still waiting for an answer :wave:

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:59 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Still waiting for an answer :wave:

thinly veiled 'i love red' post IMO.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:04 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Super Kev wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Super Kev wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Oh the irony.

Good bye.

I just gave you one... :?

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Super Kev wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Super Kev wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:What did you think of Sam's rebranded yellow badge then? :laughing6: :wave:

:laughing5:

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:25 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Super Kev wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Super Kev wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:What did you think of Sam's rebranded yellow badge then? :laughing6: :wave:

:laughing5:

You really are the most stuck-up person on here.

HANDS IN THE AIR IF YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 pm

How is he a hypocrite? I don't agree with him, but he's always said he doesn't care about the badge, but wants us to be blue..

No hypocrisy here. :?

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:How is he a hypocrite? I don't agree with him, but he's always said he doesn't care about the badge, but wants us to be blue..

No hypocrisy here. :?

Exactly :ayatollah: