Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nerves

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Am I the only one who is very nervous about being confident? I think 6 years of nearlies has cost me the ability to be over confident incase we lose an dget egg on our face :?

Re: Nerves

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:34 pm

Nicesocks wrote:Am I the only one who is very nervous about being confident? I think 6 years of nearlies has cost me the ability to be over confident incase we lose an dget egg on our face :?

We all are if we are all honest.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 pm

tbh... ill be gob smacked if we dont go up

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 pm

I blame Dave Jones

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:50 pm

Very nervous with every game we play, I've enjoyed the breaks we've had, its given my finger nails time to grow back and my nerves time to settle down. Can't remember myself being so on edge during a season like I am with this one! Even though I'm enjoying it immensely, I understand just how much is riding on us getting promotion from the position we are in. it really is in our hands this season, I can almost taste the premier league, but my head won't let me believe we are there untill we are mathematically up...and even then I'm gunna have to keep pinching myself to see if I'm not dreaming Lol although it hasn't stopped me from spending most of my days in work day dreaming and fantasising about the moment that final whistle blows on the day we gain promotion :ayatollah: