Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

White flag and lets get it on

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:11 pm

Taffs it is the big one for you this sat i can see by reading this board your not coming i still do not know why
what do you reckon with our strike force and your no strike force but strong defence, what do you reckon the out come will be Leeds 2 taffs 1 :D will be on here sat night so do not go deleting this thread :D

Re: White flag and lets get it on

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:13 pm

comedy gold :lol: are you autistic ? :lol:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 pm

Frazier Campbell will make his debut, premier striker. Morison does not scare me although Ross could be a problem.

I'm going for a 2-0 Cardiff win.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:16 pm

If it's the "big one" for us, why aren't we taking thousands? Make your mind up :lol: You won't beat us, when was the last time you beat the mighty Cardiff?

If anything, it's a MASSIVE game for Leeds, playing the Championship leaders :D

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:21 pm

thats why im not going its no longer a big game for us leeds have passed there sell by date for me :wave: :malky:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:35 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:Taffs it is the big one for you this sat i can see by reading this board your not coming i still do not know why
what do you reckon with our strike force and your no strike force but strong defence, what do you reckon the out come will be Leeds 2 taffs 1 :D will be on here sat night so do not go deleting this thread :D

May be the £36 a ticket with a meeting point will give u a clue,added to the fact how we ve been treated before at eland road has put loads of from traveling,I d be happy with a point if I'm honest,what time you leaving from Merthyr :lol: ?

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:04 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:Taffs it is the big one for you this sat i can see by reading this board your not coming i still do not know why

Is the White flag you weeds girls will be waving as a surrender ?????? Strike Force let me think, oh yes I remember cardiff have bought Frazier Cambell and you have sold your best striker and got Stevr Tesco ( Morrison You would never work it Out thicko ) and I will give you this one HE IS A USELESS TAFF..

As for your Robin Hood Board and Bent Police force whats the point of paying over the odds and being treated like sh*t. to watch Sh8t Weeds. You will be lucky to get a point off us

As for being back on our Board on saturday night, Well YOU ARE NEVER OFF IT, You Cardiff Born Weeds Sh&t Fan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :malky:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:08 pm

How can you say its the big one. Even Norwich are bigger than you. If you do not know that, ask your players.

weeds are Norwich's feeder club.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:15 pm

There will be goals in this game, Im predicting something rediculous just like the Forest home game you guys got spanked in 7-3 last season!? We have goals all over the field not to mention new signing Fraizer Campbell :thumbup:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Have been trying my best to ignore Harrogate's finest. Or is it Hexham/Hull/Huntingdon/Halifax/Hereford/Haydock etc etc etc's finest but alas the entertainment value of the LSC has drawn me in yet again. :o
I suspect Weeds will give a good account of themselves as they always raise their game against the big teams. :ayatollah:
I expect us to win but it will be a tight game. One things for certain Becchio won't be on the scoresheet. ;)
Feel sorry for Harrogate as LSC seems to have adopted the town as his place of residence?????? Even if this misguided soul is not from Harrogate, he has associated himself with them. May I say how sorry I am to the town of Harrogate that LSC has been twinned with them. :(
Hope you enjoy the game wherever you are, won't be long before you will need a pair of binoculars to see us. :wave: :wave: :wave:
Best wishes
Essex Bluebird.

Weeds, :laughing6: :laughing6: MOT, I think you side needs an MOT. I know a good place in Harrogate that do cheap MOT's.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:44 pm

You are such a massive f*cking lamppost your strike force who have scored 39 home and away? To our no strike force who have scored 50? What a complete idiot. The tables don't lie you bummer. :thumbup: