Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis in the bookies

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:21 pm

Hes told me this board can be a name calling board again, you can say what you want as long as its jacks taking the abuse and mods are not allowed to delete such threads with this in :malky: :malky: .
Hes currently in the topcats bookies putting £150 on city to go up, ive told tony the bookie to give him the worst odds ever as he did try to pay him in books again.
Malky has said there will be no more signings even though VT has said spend but MM wants to do it his way so i was told.
Lets hope it does not back fire. THEN AGAIN HOW CAN IT BACKFIRE NOW unless we seriously f**k it up.

The blues are going up, the blues are going up.

:ayatollah:

Re: Annis in the bookies

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:29 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Hes told me this board can be a name calling board again, you can say what you want as long as its jacks taking the abuse and mods are not allowed to delete such threads with this in :malky: :malky: .
Hes currently in the topcats bookies putting £150 on city to go up, ive told tony the bookie to give him the worst odds ever as he did try to pay him in books again.
Malky has said there will be no more signings even though VT has said spend but MM wants to do it his way so i was told.
Lets hope it does not back fire. THEN AGAIN HOW CAN IT BACKFIRE NOW unless we seriously f**k it up.

:thumbup: cheers budd

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:30 pm

samdm94 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Hes told me this board can be a name calling board again, you can say what you want as long as its jacks taking the abuse and mods are not allowed to delete such threads with this in :malky: :malky: .

ABUSE them all you want samwise gamgee . :malky:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:31 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

thanks for giving us permission :lol:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:32 pm

samdm94 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

Every little helps, like the asda adverts :malky:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:57 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

Tesco :lol:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:59 pm

darran1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:10 pm

Annis likes a gamble :lol: God what's the odds on us going up 1/10 on?

BTW The messageboard rules have always included a clause which commits everyone to verbally abuse the Jacks.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:58 pm

darran1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

Same shit, can not afford to shop in tesco me times are hard so asda online it is, they do say cheaper than everyone else but thats lies :lol:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:10 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Annis likes a gamble :lol: God what's the odds on us going up 1/10 on?

BTW The messageboard rules have always included a clause which commits everyone to verbally abuse the Jacks.

Tony, I bet on them to win the Championship, was not worth it just going up. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Annis likes a gamble :lol: God what's the odds on us going up 1/10 on?

Tony, I bet on them to win the Championship, was not worth it just going up. :ayatollah:

How much were the odds to win the Campionship. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 pm

birchblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

How much were the odds to win the Campionship. :ayatollah:

1/2 :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Good Luck Annis :ayatollah: - Hope i can pay you out sometime in APRIL ;)

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:30 pm

This thread just made me check my online betting account as I vaguely remembered putting a bet on in the Summer.

Turns out I was right:

champ.png

Fingers crossed!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:36 pm

I got £50 e/w at 20 to 1 before season started quarter the odds first three :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 pm

I got £50 e/w at 20 to 1 before season started quarter the odds first three :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 pm

Great bet Owain :ayatollah: