Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

David Beckham

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:12 am

Having a medical at PSG.....Can't belive we let him slip through :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: David Beckham

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:13 am

Hes not a Malky type player anyway. :wave:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:17 am

Apparently Vicky Beckham couldn't find a new pad in Ely so they've jetted off to Paris

Manchester, Madrid, LA, Milan, Ely didn't have the same ring to it as sticking Paris on the end :lol:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:21 am

Gavlar wrote:Apparently Vicky Beckham couldn't find a new pad in Ely so they've jetted off to Paris

Manchester, Madrid, LA, Milan, Ely didn't have the same ring to it as sticking Paris on the end :lol:

Houses in Ely were too expensive for them. :thumbright:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:50 am

Done deal, announcement at 4pm

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:50 am

Becchio passed medical at Norwich, announcement due at 1pm :cry:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:50 pm

wonder where that idiot who claimed to know beckham was signing for us has gone? :laughing5:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:44 pm

All that fuss for 5 months! Wonder what his wages are like...

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 pm

paulh_85 wrote:wonder where that idiot who claimed to know beckham was signing for us has gone? :laughing5:

Didnt you just listen to his p/c . He pretty much just told the world its either us or swansea next year when he comes back to britain because he wont play for another ENGLISH club in the prem . #becksisabluebird :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 pm

paulh_85 wrote:wonder where that idiot who claimed to know beckham was signing for us has gone? :laughing5:

keano wrote:Going down the club shop tom to get my shirt with beckham on the back what a xmas bluebirds bluebirds

:lol:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:05 pm

No wages! All going to a local children's charity :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:08 pm

CantonJack wrote:No wages! All going to a local children's charity :ayatollah:

Yeah fair play to him, he doesnt need the money and its nice to have something good to say about footballers

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:21 pm

What a guy fair play :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:06 pm

I've not been his biggest fan over the years, but fairplay, I take my hat off to him!

Lets see if this starts a trend among footballers who have more than enough money.

:ayatollah:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:37 pm

David Beckham not the first player to give his salary away. Michael Chopra donated his salary to Ladbrokes. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:43 pm

mattc752 wrote:David Beckham not the first player to give his salary away. Michael Chopra donated his salary to Ladbrokes. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:48 pm

Fantastic gesture don't get me wrong, but he just makes it about him again by announcing it.
Better to give on the quiet, you get more spiritual blessings.