Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A lot of shit being chatted...

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:33 am

...about our percieved 'lack of activity' in this transfer window.

There were two positions (IMO) we needed to strengthen in order safeguard our push to leave this legue as Chanpions - a Premiership level striker and full back cover. Malky has hit this objective straight between the eyes, and is obviously now more than happy with the blend; talent; contingency; and togetherness he has within his squad - and from the outside looking in I fully agree with him.

This is not Championship f*cking Manager (the computer game I'm referring to before anyone highlights Malky is a Championship Manager :D ), we're 10 points clear at the top of the going into February, and now we've added an international class goal getting who has yet to hit his prime.

I see no issues with our dealings in this window whatsoever :ayatollah:

Re: A lot of shit being chatted...

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:40 am

Sorry mate this is a football forum for people to communicate about all different subjects.
Not everyone agrees with peoples views.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:45 am

JonScam wrote:...about our percieved 'lack of activity' in this transfer window.

There were two positions (IMO) we needed to strengthen in order safeguard our push to leave this legue as Chanpions - a Premiership level striker and full back cover. Malky has hit this objective straight between the eyes, and is obviously now more than happy with the blend; talent; contingency; and togetherness he has within his squad - and from the outside looking in I fully agree with him.

This is not Championship f*cking Manager (the computer game I'm referring to before anyone highlights Malky is a Championship Manager :D ), we're 10 points clear at the top of the going into February, and now we've added an international class goal getting who has yet to hit his prime.

I see no issues with our dealings in this window whatsoever :ayatollah:

I agree with you 100% and you make your points extremley well.

However, the thread title is awful, everyone is entitled to an opinion even if it's a shit one.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:48 am

Our squad was strong enough at the start. Maynard out, Fraizer in. That's all that was really needed.

Whittingham cover would have been nice but Kim seems to have done the job brilliantly when asked.

Defensive cover was another issue and Malky has brought in Lappin who can do a job in defence if called upon.

Dont know what the problem is. Id rather us save money so if we go up we got a bit more to spend and invest on players for that level.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:51 am

Agree. Why upset the team by bringing in more players. Hopefully the injury problems are over. Team 10 pts clear and had a good rest.
Lappin comes in knowing he is only a last resort back up, and he knows the team and manager, so easy for him to settle in.
Campbell, has a lot of potential and should be able to play at a higher level, so he is one for the future.

IF, we are promoted then MM can look at new signings in a different way. I agree with his plans here 100%

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:05 am

AGREE! :thumbright:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Dizzee Rascal!