Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We must be spoilt, only 3 in

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Unless something major happens tomorrow, transfer window been a bit of an anti-climax. You can tell we are spoilt these days.

Lappin in - was always on the cards. I can't say he filled me with too much confidence but he only had 2 games and is match-rusty.

Campbell - hopefully he'll do the business. Helguson gets a tough time from the fans, but if Campbell plays up front on his own, he could get some stick too. Up front on your own is no joke.

Healy - one for the future and bit of a gamble. Good luck to the boy. Kadeem Harris hasn't had a sniff - hopefully Healy may fair better.

And that is it....no-one out yet (unless you count Sainte Luce).

A very quiet January in what is the soap opera Cardiff City.

Re: We must be spoilt, only 3 in

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:33 am

Blue Tit wrote:Unless something major happens tomorrow, transfer window been a bit of an anti-climax. You can tell we are spoilt these days.

Lappin in - was always on the cards. I can't say he filled me with too much confidence but he only had 2 games and is match-rusty.

Campbell - hopefully he'll do the business. Helguson gets a tough time from the fans, but if Campbell plays up front on his own, he could get some stick too. Up front on your own is no joke.

Healy - one for the future and bit of a gamble. Good luck to the boy. Kadeem Harris hasn't had a sniff - hopefully Healy may fair better.

And that is it....no-one out yet (unless you count Sainte Luce).

A very quiet January in what is the soap opera Cardiff City.

Nat JArvis out on loan (Kidderminster) and don't be surprised if more out tomorrow (Deadline Day) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: