Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kevin Doyle?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Apparently making an attempt to buy him? (Twitter)

Re: Kevin Doyle?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:54 pm

I read that too, personally don't think it's true, it would be a fantastic capture though.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I read that too, personally don't think it's true, it would be a fantastic capture though.

I agree, not exactly tall but an okay targetman, would be a good partnership with Campbell, though he hasn't scored much for Wolves this season has he? Wolves fans crying out for King

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Would love him here, absolute quality.

With the right players around him and the right service he can rip this league to shreds.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Hasn't been great last 18 months but is exactly the sort of striker I think we could rely on in the premiership and I wouldn't say that about Campbell or Maynard.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Yes I mentioned him dome time ago . I believe his wages are pretty high thou

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Would be a great signing he hasnt been great the last year but it seems to have happpened to alot of Wolves players recently. And he's good enough to play in the prem

bspark wrote:Hasn't been great last 18 months but is exactly the sort of striker I think we could rely on in the premiership and I wouldn't say that about Campbell or Maynard.

Agreed, quite good at Prem level, needs the players around him to motivate him, not having that at Wolves, his wages may be a hinderance but we did attempt Noone & Sordell on deadline day of last year, would be very happy if it had truth in it, Malky didn't rule out buying another striker

Malky has finished his shopping in my opinion.

Expect a few loans out tomorrow but no new faces in.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:22 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
bspark wrote:Hasn't been great last 18 months but is exactly the sort of striker I think we could rely on in the premiership and I wouldn't say that about Campbell or Maynard.

Agreed, quite good at Prem level, needs the players around him to motivate him, not having that at Wolves, his wages may be a hinderance but we did attempt Noone & Sordell on deadline day of last year, would be very happy if it had truth in it, Malky didn't rule out buying another striker

Promotion, him and someone like Jordan Rhodes and I'd start making rash statements like we will definitely stay up.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:27 pm

He is ok, decent player.

I'd rather becchio for the costs involved

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He is ok, decent player.

I'd rather becchio for the costs involved

seems becchio is going to norwich with morrison going the other way.