Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW DO I DELETE A THREAD?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:59 pm

how do i delete a thread a made :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: HOW DO I DELETE A THREAD?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Calling a certain Ex councillor a c#nt should do the trick.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Gonzo wrote:Calling a certain Ex councillor a c#nt should do the trick.

:lol: Juts wait 30 seconds it gets deleted for who knows what reason these days on here :shock:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Gonzo wrote:Calling a certain Ex councillor a c#nt should do the trick.

:lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Ask Bluebird1977, he tends to get all his deleted these days. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:08 pm

nobber wrote:Ask Bluebird1977, he tends to get all his deleted these days. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Here f*cking here bob, although i did have a day off here yesterday and tryed the other board seems ok not so many jack scum over there :lol: :malky:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:14 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
nobber wrote:Ask Bluebird1977, he tends to get all his deleted these days. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Here f*cking here bob, although i did have a day off here yesterday and tryed the other board seems ok not so many jack scum over there :lol: :malky:

Yes Ian, some of the Jacks who come on here are bearable, but lately we seem to have a load of dickheads on here trying and succeeding to clog it all up. :malky:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Just report the thread and I'll delete it for you mate, take no notice of these mod bashers :lol: (lol that gives me a thought, polo, 1977 and their band of merry men and from this day forth known as 'the skinheads' - mod bashers :lol: )

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Gavlar wrote:Just report the thread and I'll delete it for you mate, take no notice of these mod bashers :lol: (lol that gives me a thought, polo, 1977 and their band of merry men and from this day forth known as 'the skinheads' - mod bashers :lol: )

One problem though gav im bald now so no need for a skinhead and im a master of the sofa so she says, im not 19 anymore :lol: