Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 pm

And?

Re: 20000

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 pm

That's a lot of Bradford fans getting in your end :shock:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Tell me, why should we give a f**k? :lol:

As your lot said to us last year "It's just the Mickey Mouse cup :lol: " Funny how that now you're in the final you're saying it's not the mickey mouse cup! :wave:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Does it include the 1000 tickets that you've given away to your dutch bum chums?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Serious point - What are the club doing to ensure the fans get tickets over the day trippers.

Are season ticket holders getting an automatic allocation ?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:05 pm

That's it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 pm

and you're not getting any :) :)

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Serious point - What are the club doing to ensure the fans get tickets over the day trippers.

season ticket holders can buy two each if they want :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 pm

ROBERTO MARONI wrote:Does it include the 1000 tickets that you've given away to your dutch bum chums?

There will be a lot of den haag boys coming over, the north side boys :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 pm

I love how my comment about it being "The Mickey Mouse cup" has been ignored. Nothing to say Kidwelly Jack? :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:and you're not getting any :) :)

Or yes i am :lol: :thumbup:

kidwelly jack wrote:Tickets swansea sold in just 8hrs today. :thumbup:

Is that all?????? Pathetic little club.

you'll sell out easily, there's no point rushing if you're a season ticket holder I wouldn't have thought.

And the plastics begin to arrive. :thumbright:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:10 pm

THE CARDIFF LAD wrote:I love how my comment about it being "The Mickey Mouse cup" has been ignored. Nothing to say Kidwelly Jack? :lol:

It was a mickey mouse cup last season cos you lot were in the final, this year its a massive cup to win cos the swans are there. ;)

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:12 pm

Why is this on a Cardiff forum? Can't the mods delete threads like this? And attention seekers like this chap? He's always making pointless threads that belong on planetswans

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:13 pm

kidwelly jack wrote:
ROBERTO MARONI wrote:Does it include the 1000 tickets that you've given away to your dutch bum chums?

There will be a lot of den haag boys coming over, the north side boys :thumbup:

How embarrassing. :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:15 pm

you'd never catch a cardiff fan going on planet swans and bragging how many tickets we've sold! this aint even banter, its called get a life! you kidwelly cock munching tw*t!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:16 pm

kidwelly jack wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Serious point - What are the club doing to ensure the fans get tickets over the day trippers.

And why the f**k would we give a tuppence halfpenny shit ?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:16 pm

kidwelly jack wrote:
THE CARDIFF LAD wrote:I love how my comment about it being "The Mickey Mouse cup" has been ignored. Nothing to say Kidwelly Jack? :lol:

It was a mickey mouse cup last season cos you lot were in the final, this year its a massive cup to win cos the swans are there. ;)

You're playing Bradford mate. It's a final consisting of Swansea Town and Bradford City. Hardly glamour is it? You're playing league one opposition! :lol:

No disrespect to Bradford they deserve this. They have performed exceptionally well to get to the final and have had some fairly tough opposition considering they are a league one side! :shock:

If you f**k this up I am going to f*cking piss myself laughing!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We may have bottled the play offs and cup finals of our own but at least those matches weren't against opposition two divisions lower than us! If the mighty Bradford City win that is really going to piss on your parade! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by THE CARDIFF LAD on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm

kidwelly jack wrote:

You attention seeking cock, "like me like me please like me.....over here! Here I am "
COCK

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:20 pm

id f*cking cry of joy if they beat you, just to zip your f*cking lips up!

bluearmy1990 wrote:you'd never catch a cardiff fan going on planet swans and bragging how many tickets we've sold! this aint even banter, its called get a life! you kidwelly cock munching tw*t!

No are you sure :?:

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:

You attention seeking cock, "like me like me please like me.....over here! Here I am "
COCK

Don't worry. Let him run his mouth now but he'll be no where to be found after the cup final, when Bradford piss on his chips! :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:22 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:

Is that all?????? Pathetic little club.

dont get jealous now still aint seen you in town

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:23 pm

And......

I just bought seven tickets for our game against Bristol City but I ain't gone on planet swans to tell em.

See u next season :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:24 pm

kidwelly jack wrote:

It was a mickey mouse cup last season cos you lot were in the final, this year its a massive cup to win cos the swans are there. ;)[/quot

This game wo'nt even get much air time, mate. Nobody's interested. Might be shown on S4C and yorkshire television (as long as it does'nt clash with the Emmerdale omnibus)

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:26 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:

And why the f**k would we give a tuppence halfpenny shit ?

Hello :lol: im on here come on get stuck in to me :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:

It was a mickey mouse cup last season cos you lot were in the final, this year its a massive cup to win cos the swans are there. ;)[/quot

This game wo'nt even get much air time, mate. Nobody's interested. Might be shown on S4C and yorkshire television (as long as it does'nt clash with the Emmerdale omnibus)

It will be live all over the world only in south wales cardiff are big swansea are talked about all over the footballing world :thumbup: