Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jealous

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:48 pm

have a look how many jack threads that you lot have created on here this week, its nothing but jealousy, but you cant help it .Swansea are flying in the league , hopefully going to pick there first major trophy which will allow them to play in europe, along from the endless praise we get from the football community around the world, we are along way ahead of you on and off the pitch, i can see where the jealousy comes from. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: jealous

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:49 pm

j.m2672 wrote:have a look how many jack threads that you lot have created on here this week, its nothing but jealousy, but you cant help it .Swansea are flying in the league , hopefully going to pick there first major trophy which will allow them to play in europe, along from the endless praise we get from the football community around the world, we are along way ahead of you on and off the pitch, i can see where the jealousy comes from. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever. :roll: :sleepy2:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:51 pm

I cringed at the amount of jack threads on here last night to be fair

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:55 pm

j.m2672 wrote:have a look how many jack threads that you lot have created on here this week, its nothing but jealousy, but you cant help it .Swansea are flying in the league , hopefully going to pick there first major trophy which will allow them to play in europe, along from the endless praise we get from the football community around the world, we are along way ahead of you on and off the pitch, i can see where the jealousy comes from. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I find the threads embarrassing to be fair. Though swansea town fns posting here equally embarrassing.

As for plaudits (check your dictionary) around the world don't fool yourself. Analysts used to say the same about Blackpool and Swindon when in the Premiership. Check your position in 2-3 years time, you'll be where they are.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:58 pm

I think the real question is, why are there so many Jacks on the Cardiff forum?

Fair play there's some who put there point across and then are fine, but others are just idiotic.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 pm

It's called banter mate. We've got to humour them, they'll feel neglected otherwise.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:I cringed at the amount of jack threads on here last night to be fair

this! ^^^^

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 pm

It's so boring now, yawn :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Says the weird kunt who's lurking on a cardiff messageboard. As for yor "jealous" thread... I'm from cardiff!! There's fukall in jack land for me to get jealous about.. Yor at least 30years behind Cardiff Lol

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Yeah must admit I did laugh at the news tonight.

15000 fans waited overnight on a first come first serve, however the amount of plastics you must have is pathetic. One fan on bbc news said he was 45 and is a massive fan, supported the swans all his dear life. But also confirmed he'd been a season ticket holder for 2 years!! ....... Makes me sick!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:46 pm

bellandcarver wrote:

I find the threads embarrassing to be fair. Though swansea town fns posting here equally embarrassing.

As for plaudits (check your dictionary) around the world don't fool yourself. Analysts used to say the same about Blackpool and Swindon when in the Premiership. Check your position in 2-3 years time, you'll be where they are.

why ???

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:45 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

15000 fans waited overnight on a first come first serve, however the amount of plastics you must have is pathetic. One fan on bbc news said he was 45 and is a massive fan, supported the swans all his dear life. But also confirmed he'd been a season ticket holder for 2 years!! ....... Makes me sick!

15000 fans waited overnight , bull shit, first come first serve, bullshit, you go on like you have no so called plastics, your club is no different to any other sunshine, you lot always go on about your great support, top of the league by ten points and you cant sell out, you will sell out when you go up and the extra 6000 are what" loyal fans", like i said jealous. like it or not. :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 pm

j.m2672 wrote:15000 fans waited overnight , bull shit, first come first serve, bullshit, you go on like you have no so called plastics, your club is no different to any other sunshine, you lot always go on about your great support, top of the league by ten points and you cant sell out, you will sell out when you go up and the extra 6000 are what" loyal fans", like i said jealous. like it or not. :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Can I tell you a secret?

You, and your idiotic opinions are not wanted here.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm

cardiff fans are jealous of swansea,so u come on a cardiff message board to say lol,f**k off and do you home work

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:54 pm

j.m2672 wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

15000 fans waited overnight , bull shit, first come first serve, bullshit, you go on like you have no so called plastics, your club is no different to any other sunshine, you lot always go on about your great support, top of the league by ten points and you cant sell out, you will sell out when you go up and the extra 6000 are what" loyal fans", like i said jealous. like it or not. :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Whatever sound logical point you make will always be diminished as YOU are on are rivals website. But on a serious note, if each season ticket holder has two allocated tickets and you have 18000 season ticket holders why are you all panicking ? Not all your fans will be able to take up their full allocation and you will get extra tickets as the corporates are not going to be kicking the door down for Bradford vrs Swansea.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:23 pm

swansea are doing well! so piss off back to your own forum and talk about the cup final you nugget

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Bless the Jacks, they're so deluded :lol:

Once we're promoted we're back to being the number 1 team in Wales :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:51 pm

F**k off you dull c**t

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:56 pm

it is ridiculous the amount of posts about the jacks, but what's more ridiculous is the amount of jacks on here that should be enjoying their own teams best years on their own forum!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:58 pm

To be honest Mate, Most true city fans couldn't give a toss.If you win the cup,So What. If we win a cup,it kills you.

Facts are Facts, and we have won the oldest and most Famous Football association cup on the planet mate.

A cup that is known worldwide.

That is MAJOR CUP.

ENJOY YOUR DAY OUT AT WEMBLEY.

Just don't do what Liverpool did last year and underestimate their opponents, because If you did...and lost,

Well I think we would be happier at that news than if we had beaten them Scousers

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Most of us will be in Wolves on Swansea's "Day out".

Let's just hope it's two lots of good news in one day for us. :D

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Yawn. Yet another Obsessed Tit.