Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Be careful, bristol city have planned to..

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:15 pm

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... t-cardiff/

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:32 PM
DEAR ALL

A NOTE FROM THE EE ULTRA'S - IF CITY TAKE THE LEAD AT ANY POINT OR EQUALISE WE NEED TO DO THE POZNAN CELEBRATION.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW THE POZNAN IT'S THE CELEBRATION MAN CITY FANS ADOPTED WHEN PLAYING AGAINST POLISH CLUB POZNAN. THE CROWD WITH BACKS TO THE PITCH ALL JUMPING TOGETHER.

NEED TO GET WARM AND KEEP EVERYONE LIVELY THROUGHOUT THE GAME.

CHEERS!

:lol:

Re: be careful, bristol city have planned to..

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:17 pm

If they do that, a few rounds of 'What the f*cking hell was that' should do the trick. :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:19 pm

payne89 wrote:http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/152236-the-poznan-at-cardiff/

:lol:

Can we join in? Sounds like fun. ;)

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:21 pm

BlueSince82 wrote:If they do that, a few rounds of 'What the f*cking hell was that' should do the trick. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Dear god :lol:

Reading their board, they seem quite confident and they're meant to be bringing quite a few fans for once.
I reckon we'll smash them and take the piss. :ayatollah:

Re: Be careful, bristol city have planned to..

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:24 pm

What a load of tripe the poznan is and that just cant get enough bollocks

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:45 pm

:lol: can't fault him for trying though.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:55 pm

"Heard a few rumours of flares being taken by a few to baadiff away, personally the Poznan should be left to those clubs that started it. Not Man City but to the actual Poznan team, fans should be more creative. drums, flares, trumpets, banners, flags . . . all good way of showing support but the best way is through singing and vocal support. Cannot wait for this away day, poznan or no poznan in the moment i doubt many people wouldn't start jumping up and down etc if we were winning etc."

Sounds like they are right up for this game lets hope our fans are as well :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Honestly, I'm embarrassed for them.

Not only do they think replicating another teams celebration is 'a good idea' but they think they'll cocking score! :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Sounds like they are so shit they are treating the game as a fa cup final :oops:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:38 pm

I hope they do it anyway, we can really take the piss then :D
I'd love to see them bring a flare or 2 though, makes things much better :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:52 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Dear god :lol:

Reading their board, they seem quite confident and they're meant to be bringing quite a few fans for once.
I reckon we'll smash them and take the piss. :ayatollah:

Yes mate quite a few coming and I don't think you could smash an egg mouthy,might beat us on the pitch though :ugeek: