Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY do some people have to have a go at......

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:46 pm

People who are just giving their opinion regarding a certain situation

I have been watching city since 1967 .... i have played football at a good standard... i respect everyone's opinion on here
which everyone is entitled too.

YET if someone says something that is contrary to someone elses opinion .., they say either

THAT ITS STUPID..SILLY.... YOUR MOANING..YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT WE GOT...OR WE CAN DO WITHOUT FANS LIKE YOU ETC...

WHY ON EARTH CANT WE AGREE TO DISAGREE ....WE ARE NOT GOING TO SEE IT ALL THE SAME WAY...

:ayatollah:

Re: WHY do some people have to have a go at......

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Dont be silly and stop moaning :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:48 pm

kimble wrote:People who are just giving their opinion regarding a certain situation

I have been watching city since 1967 .... i have played football at a good standard... i respect everyone's opinion on here

YET if someone says something that is contrary to someone elses opinion .., they say either

THAT ITS STUPID..SILLY.... YOUR MOANING..YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT WE GOT...OR WE CAN DO WITHOUT FANS LIKE YOU ETC...

WHY ON EARTH CANT WE AGREE TO DISAGREE ....WE ARE NOT GOING TO SEE IT ALL THE SAME WAY...

Agree :malky:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:49 pm

I agree.

But some opinions drive me insane.. the amount of dribble some people post.

I am one of them people! :laughing6:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:05 pm

kimble wrote:People who are just giving their opinion regarding a certain situation

Couldn't agree more. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:14 pm

The thing is, people post rubbish just to wind people up and it is stupid but we know who do that and can just ignore them.

Also, I don't get why you said you've been supporting city for however long and played to whatever standard? It contradicts what you're trying to say that everyone's opinion is equal, surely it's completely irrelevant?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:17 pm

You appear to be too sensible to be on this forum, better to stay that way mate and not turn into whinging, negative morons like the rest of us. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:23 pm

I think you should leave the forum, while you still have some realistic perspectives on life and football.

Once you get to 50 posts all that will be gone, and it will be too late to recover.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Its all my fault-I need a good spanking 8-) It was I who upset the OP.Sorry pal I didn't mean to hurt your feelings-next time tell me to f**k off or call me a wanker or something or if you really want to be nasty,call me a plastic.I don't mind,honest. :notworthy:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:40 pm

always the same mate, i have a opinion and because its diffrent for the "rest" it get shouted at and called whatever

"all opinions welcome aslong as they are that of everyone else"

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:26 pm

hywel.. i said it to make the point that i am not some moron who just posts irrelevant crap... I am 58 and have a little knowledge of football .. so i believe i am entitled to an opinion.. without being accused of making silly remarks...

What i am also trying to say is whether i am a 58 yr old ardent city Fan or a young 16(lucky git) yr old with somewhat lesser times following city.. i embrace everyones opinions.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:40 am

My dear kimble ...you simply must understand that some people on here are unable to debate correctly so they resort to verbal abuse

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:07 am

You are talking shit mate lol