Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Huddersfield Away

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:04 pm

With so few going to Leeds this weekend, do you think we will make up for it with the following to Huddersfield nxt weekend? Anyone have an update on how many we have sold up to now? :ayatollah:

Re: Huddersfield Away

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:07 pm

cc-dicky-fc wrote:With so few going to Leeds this weekend, do you think we will make up for it with the following to Huddersfield nxt weekend? Anyone have an update on how many we have sold up to now? :ayatollah:

I'm really looking forward to this game mate :D should be a good one got my ticket and i picked one up for my friend :lol:

make sure you dont forget to pick me up in the morning :old: :old:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:18 pm

I could be meeting a few friends up at huddersfield in which case i'll be planning on driving up staying the night and coming back late morning - early afternoon on sunday, if anyone else is up for it and fancy car sharing let me know, bit skint and mo and could do with sharing the juice between a couple of us!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Nevermind that dicky boy, i wanna know where everyone will be drinking before the game? :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:44 pm

cityblue wrote:Nevermind that dicky boy, i wanna know where everyone will be drinking before the game? :ayatollah:

Me too! City Centre job hopefully :mrgreen: