Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leeds Away ticket collection point???

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:43 pm

I might have missed this, but does has the club announced where we have to pick up the tickets for Leeds away this weekend? I can't see anything on the website, and the voucher just says "at designated point".

I see people talking about collection being from 12pm until 1.45 pm, but where?? and where did this info come from?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Leeds Away ticket collection point???

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:59 pm

BrackleyBluebird wrote:I might have missed this, but does has the club announced where we have to pick up the tickets for Leeds away this weekend? I can't see anything on the website, and the voucher just says "at designated point".

I see people talking about collection being from 12pm until 1.45 pm, but where?? and where did this info come from?

Thanks in advance!

Wolley Edge services between jct 38 and 39 of M1

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:40 pm

carlccfc wrote:
BrackleyBluebird wrote:I might have missed this, but does has the club announced where we have to pick up the tickets for Leeds away this weekend? I can't see anything on the website, and the voucher just says "at designated point".

Thanks in advance!

Is it 12pm or 12-30? Sooner the better! :ayatollah: Thanks

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:23 pm

supporters coaches getting there between 1 and 1.30 :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Is this the only way of acquiring tickets?

What if someone was travelling down on their own from up north on a train straight to the ground?

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:05 am

Karl wrote:Is this the only way of acquiring tickets?

What if someone was travelling down on their own from up north on a train straight to the ground?

Unless the club send them you directly because youre an exile then yes.
Im going up Friday night so having to drive down to get them. Probably for the best or else I will be in the pub all day! :lol:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:49 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Thanks in advance!

That's great, thanks Carl!! Nice of the club to let us know.....