Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TO CLARIFY LEEDS AWAY

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:44 pm

Read a post of Annis's saying that we had to be at the RV point at 12 and then get taken straight to the ground, which sounded odd, and has proven to be odd.
There will be a chance to swap vouchers and tickets at the RV point from 12 but this extends up to 1.45 pm, which sounds a whole lot better, I had visions of us being taken and locked into Elland Road by 12.30 and waiting until 3 pm for the game.

Experience mind does tell me that if we piss them about and turn up much later than 1.45 pm, they possibly will return the compliment and take us in late to miss the kick off, so 1.45 sounds sensible and is about right in my opinion for what it's worth.

Also on a positive, whilst people were saying how badly we been treated at Leeds in previous years, my concern was for Huddersfield who have got a far worse record regarding the way we have been treated previously. But apparently things have changed there dramatically and it all a bit calmer, so bring it on along with three points.

Re: TO CLARIFY LEEDS AWAY

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Read a post of Annis's saying that we had to be at the RV point at 12 and then get taken straight to the ground, which sounded odd, and has proven to be odd.
There will be a chance to swap vouchers and tickets at the RV point from 12 but this extends up to 1.45 pm, which sounds a whole lot better, I had visions of us being taken and locked into Elland Road by 12.30 and waiting until 3 pm for the game.

Experience mind does tell me that if we piss them about and turn up much later than 1.45 pm, they possibly will return the compliment and take us in late to miss the kick off, so 1.45 sounds sensible and is about right in my opinion for what it's worth.

Also on a positive, whilst people were saying how badly we been treated at Leeds in previous years, my concern was for Huddersfield who have got a far worse record regarding the way we have been treated previously. But apparently things have changed there dramatically and it all a bit calmer, so bring it on along with three points.

Gwyn, Your right I should of explained it in full, The meeting point starts from 12pm. but those coaches that turn up at 12pm will be taken straight in to the ground for a 3pm kick off :shock: So coaches are better turning up at 1.40pm and it doesnt matter about cars. :ayatollah:

Wolley Edge services between jct 38 and 39 of M1 :ayatollah:

Re: TO CLARIFY LEEDS AWAY

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Are we likely to be locked in after full time for a half hour or so?