Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

stockport county fan lost in cardiff

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:29 am

as you have probably seen i have been posting vids of my latest painting,i have been painting sporting themes for about 30 years and this is my first cardiff pic.when the painting is finished i will be coming over to cardiff for a few weeks to promote the limited prints,the problem is i have never been to cardiff except for once in the mid eighties for a match (1-1 i think,how times have changed :cry: )and i dont really know where cardiff fans are to be found,would any of you be good enough to point me to the right pubs or clubs or work places where i might stay away from officionados of the oval ball,would appreciate any info,david.

Re: stockport county fan lost in cardiff

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:31 pm

mrwalks12 wrote:as you have probably seen i have been posting vids of my latest painting,i have been painting sporting themes for about 30 years and this is my first cardiff pic.when the painting is finished i will be coming over to cardiff for a few weeks to promote the limited prints,the problem is i have never been to cardiff except for once in the mid eighties for a match (1-1 i think,how times have changed :cry: )and i dont really know where cardiff fans are to be found,would any of you be good enough to point me to the right pubs or clubs or work places where i might stay away from officionados of the oval ball,would appreciate any info,david.

Canton mate. When there is a home match, get your arse down there. You will
find a dozen boozers full of City fans.

http://www.cardiffpubs.co.uk/Region.php?Region=Canton

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:34 pm

thx taffyapple

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Not sure how it works but if you can get into the centre the passing traffic would sell a few.

Have you spoke to the club about potentially selling them?

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:12 am

2blue2handle wrote:Not sure how it works but if you can get into the centre the passing traffic would sell a few.

Have you spoke to the club about potentially selling them?

no i will drop a sample when im down

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:11 pm

what sort of money do these pictures cost????