Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Llanelli is a Bluebird stronghold

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Smurphey back from school i see.
Bitterness my young blueterd ia all with you.
I come on here to piss you off and bring balance to the shit that moat come out with like this thred.
Any the sun is out boy so go out and play

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:10 pm

swansealad69 wrote:But wales is a shit hole?
You lot on here only see hiw good carsiff is?the money thats spent there it should be.
Ps you know nothing about me to call me a scum bag.
Just like every one els on here quick to name call and give shit but thats as far as any of you will take it
Name calling hard guys :lol:

You're scaring us now. Please go away. :roll:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:14 pm

swansealad69 wrote:But wales is a shit hole?
You lot on here only see hiw good carsiff is?the money thats spent there it should be.
Ps you know nothing about me to call me a scum bag.
Just like every one els on here quick to name call and give shit but thats as far as any of you will take it
Name calling hard guys :lol:

no it isnt a shithole, its a beautiful country, different to England with a beautiful coastline, mountains and valleys. why do so many tourists come here i wonder? why do people sell up in cities allover England and move to places like Pembrokshire.
i shud know i've spent around 4/5 years travelling the world. its unique, u just dont realise it. sounds like the only place u ever been is pataya, the worst part of thailand by a country mile. maybe its coz u jacks have always been 2 scared to follow your own country u have no pride in it or maybe u have been living in that dump out west too long....sad. :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:34 pm

yea and u forgot to mention the stunning valley towns were there is no jobs .
Wales has stunning costlines hills,but whats here for youngsters?
And tje only english to move here are the ones with money.
Since the assembley as been here wales has become a poor princapality and the only area that has done well is cardiff.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:35 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Mate gladly whould i meet up with him or any other one on here,,but not barry chuckless as my ears could not take him :thumbright:

You hard b*stard you.. :oops: :roll:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:37 pm

JINKS wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Mate gladly whould i meet up with him or any other one on here,,but not barry chuckless as my ears could not take him :thumbright:

Hard as nails, thick as a plank.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:yea and u forgot to mention the stunning valley towns were there is no jobs .
Since the assembley as been here wales has become a poor princapality and the only area that has done well is cardiff.

How it should be :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:59 pm

i am English ,don't have money but have moved to Wales,live in Mid Wales and i love it,very slow pace of life and a community spirit,much better than the place i came from

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Proud to be llanelli bluebird,prob true more white than blue in town at moment but that's down to all new jack supporters who have decided to make swansea their official"second team". Your welcome to the tosspots :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:10 pm

yea and u forgot to mention the stunning valley towns were there is no jobs .

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:21 pm

swansealad69 wrote:yea and u forgot to mention the stunning valley towns were there is no jobs .

i know plenty that do ok. Nice place to be brought up...... 8-)

Re: Llanelli is a redturd stronghold

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:30 pm

worked in llanelli for 15 years, family comes from there, to say its a red stronghold is a joke. But this board is obssesed with this type of topic. I remember the Gorseinon is blue nonsense, now that was a gem. In all my years I have seen no more than half a dozen of you lot in llanelli, and tbh they were er how can I put it, "special". Ask Wyndham and Stu Roberts two true Llanelli boys.

As for this crap of they have just started supporting us, dream on. My family put a roof over Jock Stein when he was at the reds, they love football and have always been white. My old man took to the vetch with my grand father years ago, they were swans fans as were all their mates. Llanelli is blue/red :lol: :lol:

fair play you lot are great comedy value. Concentrate on Maylasia as west wales is a lost cause for you lot.

Gorseinon is blue :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing6: :lolno:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:30 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Wtf is the point??when they say west wales is blue??
Go out a bit more and stop listening what othera tell you as apart from the few fans all west wales is swansea,and has been for years

Whats more your stro g holds of the valleys now have many swansea fans.
Soon they will be swansea allso.

your posts are mostly rubbish, but I have to agree with you, any Cardiff fans who think that there are more of our supporters than Jacks west of Swansea must be either insane or a complete bullshitter, why make this crap up...as for your comments about the Valleys, I've seen no difference where I'm from, but if we don't go up this season, then the tide will start to change.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Working in Llanelli this week and not suprisingly not many are interested in Swansea Town in the final of the Chipmunk Oxo Cup, indeed I have seen many Cardiff City shirts coats and hats (not to mention car stickers). Strange, you would think people in Llanelli would support Swansea Town, but just like their hatred of the Swansea Eggers, they hate the 'Town' as well. Talking to my business contacts in Llanelli really did back up the fact that unless you live in or near Townhill (which they tell me is the nicest part in the town of Swansea) you are more likely to follow Cardiff City and indeed thats why they struggle to sell tickets for home games and take a tiny following away. Interesting but not suprising at all.

Llanelli Bluebirds…..Alive and Kicking and in the Majority!!

:malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah:

What a load of bullshit llanelli is full of swansea fans, i live 9 miles from llanelli and have not seen anyone wear a carrdiff top in llanelli for years and thats a fact, prob to scared. :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:57 pm

JINKS wrote:

A few weeks ago the idiot was arguing with someone called lanes ely or something on here. Swansealad started giving it lets meet up, the ely guy replied ok we'll meet up. swansearetard69 soon shut up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:03 pm

You know what it is?blazing bullshit and his billy bullshit gang have seen all these red tops and said wait one moment!look at all thes fans who have come out and taken to re branding!and bought the red kits.
But just to let you in on a secret??tje scarlets allso play in red???
And they call me thick ffs :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:12 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You know what it is?blazing bullshit and his billy bullshit gang have seen all these red tops and said wait one moment!look at all thes fans who have come out and taken to re branding!and bought the red kits.
But just to let you in on a secret??tje scarlets allso play in red???
And they call me thick ffs :thumbup:

Are the Scarlets sponsored by Malaysia as well then. Hmm never knew that.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:17 pm

kidwellyblue wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
kidwellyblue wrote:Would agree there are many cardiff supporters in Llanelli (It's a Turks v Jacks thing I think ! ) but also many Swansea supporters albeit they have only jumped on the bandwagon during the last few seasons !! In Kidwelly you now have Swansea supporters who 2 years ago could not even tell you what f**king division they were in !! FACT
The rest of West wales is definate Blue :-
Carmarthen BLUE
Haverfordwest BLUE
Tenby BLUE
Pembroke Dock BLUE
Milford BLUE
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't forget Aberystwyth :D

Oh Yes, forgot Aber :)

what a load of bullshit kidwelly has always had swansea fans go on tell me i am wrong, dickhead :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Working in Llanelli this week and not suprisingly not many are interested in Swansea Town in the final of the Chipmunk Oxo Cup, indeed I have seen many Cardiff City shirts coats and hats (not to mention car stickers). Strange, you would think people in Llanelli would support Swansea Town, but just like their hatred of the Swansea Eggers, they hate the 'Town' as well. Talking to my business contacts in Llanelli really did back up the fact that unless you live in or near Townhill (which they tell me is the nicest part in the town of Swansea) you are more likely to follow Cardiff City and indeed thats why they struggle to sell tickets for home games and take a tiny following away. Interesting but not suprising at all.

:malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah:

your full of shite mate im from there hardly ever seen someone wearing ccfc shirts yes there is a number of
them here but nothing like what your saying talking shite : :?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 pm

It's been said on here before by CCFC that the fella who started this thread is an embarrassment to them.He has history.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:41 pm

llanellijack wrote:

your full of shite mate im from there hardly ever seen someone wearing ccfc shirts yes there is a number of

Dai are you from Swiss Valley, friendly with P. Evs or have i got the wrong Dai?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:45 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
llanellijack wrote:

Dai are you from Swiss Valley, friendly with P. Evs or have i got the wrong Dai?

no wrong dai from foel pal know who your on about though

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:49 pm

I've lived and worked in Llanelli for just over 10 years. Yes there are plenty of Cardiff supporters here. I know of regulars who take minibuses home and away, and always plenty in the pubs when Cardiff have a live game on. Several cardiff where i work as well. Obviously there's Swansea here as well - and definately more shirts on show now that they are in the Premier. I've been in pubs when both Cardiff or Swansea have had games on, and there's always a mixture of fans - good banter but never seen any problems.

The people in town who really annoy me are the 'egg chasers'. Llanelli always big it up about being rugby town but they only get 5,000 max for their home games. I'm often out in my Pontypridd shirt which never goes down well !

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:53 pm

llanellijack wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:
llanellijack wrote:

no wrong dai from foel pal know who your on about though

That's the trouble with Llanelli, too many Dai's. :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:56 pm

i live in Llanelli, my father has been a cardiff fan since the 60s and hes born and bred in llanelli, cant stand the jacks :ayatollah: f*cking scumbags, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:04 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Wtf is the point??when they say west wales is blue??
Go out a bit more and stop listening what othera tell you as apart from the few fans all west wales is swansea,and has been for years

Whats more your stro g holds of the valleys now have many swansea fans.
Soon they will be swansea allso.

your posts are mostly rubbish, but I have to agree with you, any Cardiff fans who think that there are more of our supporters than Jacks west of Swansea must be either insane or a complete bullshitter, why make this crap up...as for your comments about the Valleys, I've seen no difference where I'm from, but if we don't go up this season, then the tide will start to change.

Have you ever heard of Jeremy Beadle, Dom Jolly, phone jacker. Ffs let me spell it out for you BLAZING IS ON A WIND UP.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:12 pm

well i was on a building site today just outside kidwelly dont ask me to spell the name of the bloody village but the bar stewards were more interested in the bloody egg chasing on saturday :o :malky:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:15 pm

andy2colours wrote:well i was on a building site today just outside kidwelly dont ask me to spell the name of the bloody village but the bar stewards were more interested in the bloody egg chasing on saturday :o :malky:

Kidwelly castle? Be nice when it's finished.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:20 pm

ha ha the strange thing was the new homes got electricity :o :malky:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:22 pm

andy2colours wrote:well i was on a building site today just outside kidwelly dont ask me to spell the name of the bloody village but the bar stewards were more interested in the bloody egg chasing on saturday :o :malky:

Mynydd y Garreg probably :lol: