Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Llanelli is a Bluebird stronghold

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:08 pm

taffyapple wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Who the feck do you red birds think you are??you done nothing since the 60s and not much before then,and yet you think your a big club??unreal.
Your the biggest city in a shit hole slag heep of a country.
Out side of wales uou are nothing.

The true side to a Jack is exposed. A Wales hating Union Jack waving
piece of shit. Go have a dig on a £5 bag you oxygen thief

The Luftwaffe should have done a betyter job.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:26 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Who the feck do you red birds think you are??you done nothing since the 60s and not much before then,and yet you think your a big club??unreal.

The true side to a Jack is exposed. A Wales hating Union Jack waving
piece of shit. Go have a dig on a £5 bag you oxygen thief

The Luftwaffe should have done a betyter job.

Cant have been that bad a job they did. Swansea still havent managed to start
rebuilding

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Mate gladly whould i meet up with him or any other one on here,,but not barry chuckless as my ears could not take him :thumbright:

:lol: :lol: http://www.benaughty.com. Try that if you want to meet people. You horrible cretin. You're on the wrong site if you're looking for a date. But saying that you can't read or write. Easy mistake I suppose. :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:56 pm

i wouldnt say its even here thats ballocks.
everyones jumped on the bandwagon since the jacks had there new stadium and quietly jumped up the table most of them have got a second team and never been to the vetch. theres a few cardiff fans here but not half has much has swansea.
i know a few who have got a swansea tattoo and never been to see a game :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm

bluearmy1990 wrote:i wouldnt say its even here thats ballocks.
everyones jumped on the bandwagon since the jacks had there new stadium and quietly jumped up the table most of them have got a second team and never been to the vetch. theres a few cardiff fans here but not half has much has swansea.

Steady on,they'll be calling you a closet Jack on here before long.The truth hurts them you see.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:09 pm

6 bysedd wrote:

Steady on,they'll be calling you a closet Jack on here before long.The truth hurts them you see.

1090 posts on a cardiff forum thats pretty sad

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Wtf is the point??when they say west wales is blue??
Go out a bit more and stop listening what othera tell you as apart from the few fans all west wales is swansea,and has been for years

Whats more your stro g holds of the valleys now have many swansea fans.
Soon they will be swansea allso.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:13 pm

You're nothing inside of Wales. :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:15 pm

bluearmy1990 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

I had a lot more under my previous username so you can double that and some more. :D

Now ask me do I care?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Morfa, Seaside, Llwynhendy/Bynea, town central and outwards to Burry Port are 100% Scumsea.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:16 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
bluearmy1990 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

I had a lot more under my previous username so you can double that and some more. :D

Now ask me do I care?

do you care?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:17 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:

Morfa, Seaside, Llwynhendy/Bynea, town central and outwards to Burry Port are 100% Scumsea.

You can add Llangennech,The Bont,Bryn,Trimsaran,Pembrey,Pwll and feckin Kidwelly to that also.

West Wales is predominantly White :wave:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:18 pm

bluearmy1990 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
bluearmy1990 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Now ask me do I care?

do you care?

Yeah i do actually.It is pretty sad,you're right :cry:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:25 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:

You can add Llangennech,The Bont,Bryn,Trimsaran,Pembrey,Pwll and feckin Kidwelly to that also.

The Bont is'nt part of Llanelli, Llangennech i disagree with, the rest you're f*cking welcome to them, they're all shithouse wankers.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:29 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:

what about dan y banc?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:30 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:

The Bont is'nt part of Llanelli, Llangennech i disagree with, the rest you're f*cking welcome to them, they're all shithouse wankers.

Well there's not much left of Llanelli after all those.Back in the day there was plenty of Cardiff there,you had that ginger fella John who was quite well known and a few of his cronies but after that Turksville as a football fan is White.I admire your stiff upper lip and defending your region stoutly but Llanelli is now full of Jacks fella.No doubt about it.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:

Well there's not much left of Llanelli after all those.Back in the day there was plenty of Cardiff there,you had that ginger fella John who was quite well known and a few of his cronies but after that Turksville as a football fan is White.I admire your stiff upper lip and defending your region stoutly but Llanelli is now full of Jacks fella.No doubt about it.

And you know that because?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:36 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:

who cares this towns a shithole anyway! point scoring on how many scummers are in a shithole :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:39 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:

And you know that because?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:40 pm

What a scumbag you are son, fancy referring to your own country as a 'shit hole slag heep' of a country! I suspect you are referring to your little corner of it. Which is fair enough, as most of us would agree that by and large Swansea is much like Barnsley or Burnley or any of those similar god forsaken northern towns.

Amazing that we have done nothing as you say, yet retain the large majority of supporters of our two clubs outside of Swansea. Wait until next season and we are up playing other big clubs,then you really will see all areas following Cardiff. :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:40 pm

bluearmy1990 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:

who cares this towns a shithole anyway! point scoring on how many scummers are in a shithole :lol:

:lol: It is indeed.Station Road is like a scene from the Walking Dead.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:41 pm

bluearmy1990 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:

Hey, i've got a lot of mates who live in Llanelli. Do'nt let them here you say that. :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:44 pm

oww 6 bysedd its got f**k all on swansea love story so pipe down

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:55 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Again blazzing a trail off bullshit.
I allso working there!and plenty of swans stuff around but aint seen any nlue bird or red bird.
You are so full of shit tiger

open your eyes then....

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:

What a scumbag you are son, fancy referring to your own country as a 'shit hole slag heep' of a country! I suspect you are referring to your little corner of it. Which is fair enough, as most of us would agree that by and large Swansea is much like Barnsley or Burnley or any of those similar god forsaken northern towns.

Amazing that we have done nothing as you say, yet retain the large majority of supporters of our two clubs outside of Swansea. Wait until next season and we are up playing other big clubs,then you really will see all areas following Cardiff. :thumbup:

The retard is just bitter of Wales because Cardiff is the capital. His head his fucked from a lifetime of bitterness. He can't even enjoy his season because he can see us running away with our league. He's a bitter, Cardiff obsessed piece of scum.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:04 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:

bar h'west and the havens....never seen a jack there in my lifetime.... :old:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:04 pm

bluearmy1990 wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:

what about dan y banc?

Crack central

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:05 pm

But wales is a shit hole?
You lot on here only see hiw good carsiff is?the money thats spent there it should be.
Ps you know nothing about me to call me a scum bag.
Just like every one els on here quick to name call and give shit but thats as far as any of you will take it
Name calling hard guys :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:05 pm

murphy wrote:
Leytonstoneblue wrote:

The retard is just bitter of Wales because Cardiff is the capital. His head his fucked from a lifetime of bitterness. He can't even enjoy his season because he can see us running away with our league. He's a bitter, Cardiff obsessed piece of scum.[/quote]

summed up perfectly....u gotta feel 4 the fact they cant get over it, and in a few yrs we will all forget about them again.... :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Working in Llanelli this week and not suprisingly not many are interested in Swansea Town in the final of the Chipmunk Oxo Cup, indeed I have seen many Cardiff City shirts coats and hats (not to mention car stickers). Strange, you would think people in Llanelli would support Swansea Town, but just like their hatred of the Swansea Eggers, they hate the 'Town' as well. Talking to my business contacts in Llanelli really did back up the fact that unless you live in or near Townhill (which they tell me is the nicest part in the town of Swansea) you are more likely to follow Cardiff City and indeed thats why they struggle to sell tickets for home games and take a tiny following away. Interesting but not suprising at all.

Llanelli Bluebirds…..Alive and Kicking and in the Majority!!

:malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah:

Up there myself tomorrow, with all flags and stickers all over the Car, should be fun mixing with our Llanelli bluebirds

On the downside working with a Jack, but hes OK not interested in football :lol: :lol: