Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Llanelli is a Bluebird stronghold

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:57 am

Working in Llanelli this week and not suprisingly not many are interested in Swansea Town in the final of the Chipmunk Oxo Cup, indeed I have seen many Cardiff City shirts coats and hats (not to mention car stickers). Strange, you would think people in Llanelli would support Swansea Town, but just like their hatred of the Swansea Eggers, they hate the 'Town' as well. Talking to my business contacts in Llanelli really did back up the fact that unless you live in or near Townhill (which they tell me is the nicest part in the town of Swansea) you are more likely to follow Cardiff City and indeed thats why they struggle to sell tickets for home games and take a tiny following away. Interesting but not suprising at all.

Llanelli Bluebirds…..Alive and Kicking and in the Majority!!

:malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah:

Re: Llanelli is a Bluebird stronghold

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:59 am

Everywhere outside of Swansea and parts of Neath are Cardiff strongholds. I know a few people down Carmarthen way who are Cardiff fans. Have been since the basement days. Wales has more sense that we think obviously!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:00 am

Nobody cares what rubbish and lies you spout as everyone remembers you as that big fat liar who made up he was at Newbury races that day :lol: :lol: It's all in vein, Saddles.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:03 am

6 bysedd wrote:Nobody cares what rubbish and lies you spout as everyone remembers you as that big fat liar who made up he was at Newbury races that day :lol: :lol: It's all in vein, Saddles.

The truth hurts you…..again.

You wont be able to PM me anymore now arranging to meet up and asking my age and what I'm into anymore as I've blocked you.

PERVERT.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:05 am

Zabier wrote:Everywhere outside of Swansea and parts of Neath are Cardiff strongholds. I know a few people down Carmarthen way who are Cardiff fans. Have been since the basement days. Wales has more sense that we think obviously!

Agree totally…..When they start to drop to where they belong again, even Townhill will become a Bluebirds stronghold again.

Small clubs like the 'Town' will always have delusions of grandure above their station. Pity them.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:05 am

Again,you are LYING. :lol: :lol: You have no credibility on here and even your own fans know you are a Tom Pepper/Walter Mitty type character :laughing5:

NOT TO BE TRUSTED,this one. :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:11 am

Again blazzing a trail off bullshit.
I allso working there!and plenty of swans stuff around but aint seen any nlue bird or red bird.
You are so full of shit tiger

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:14 am

swansealad69 wrote:Again blazzing a trail off bullshit.
I allso working there!and plenty of swans stuff around but aint seen any nlue bird or red bird.
You are so full of shit tiger

As you know pal I live on the Llanelli/Swansea brow and to say Llanelli is a CCFC stronghold is quite an achievement even by Blatant Liar Saddles standards.You should arrange to meet up with him if your over there.I don't think he'd turn up though as he's probably not even in Llanelli,yet another massive LIE.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:18 am

He seems to have gone very quiet.Had his wings clipped?

Liars and cheats never prosper.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:20 am

Mate gladly whould i meet up with him or any other one on here,,but not barry chuckless as my ears could not take him :thumbright:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:28 am

Penyfan, Dafen/ Felinfoel, Llangennech are Cardiff strongholds around the Llanelli area. The rest is scumsville.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:31 am

buckleys brewery wrote:Penyfan, Dafen/ Felinfoel, Llangennech are Cardiff strongholds around the Llanelli area. The rest is scumsville.

Strongholds :lol: There's a few around Llanelli,granted.Not sure about being a stronghold though ffs :D Llanelli is a rugby town 80% and then there's a few who follow the football,mainly SCFC.There is a few CCFC there from the old days but even their kids now are Jacks :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:37 am

6 bysedd wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:Penyfan, Dafen/ Felinfoel, Llangennech are Cardiff strongholds around the Llanelli area. The rest is scumsville.

Strongholds :lol: There's a few around Llanelli,granted.Not sure about being a stronghold though ffs :D Llanelli is a rugby town 80% and then there's a few who follow the football,mainly SCFC.There is a few CCFC there from the old days but even their kids now are Jacks :thumbup:

Bullshit :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:47 am

Who the feck do you red birds think you are??you done nothing since the 60s and not much before then,and yet you think your a big club??unreal.
Your the biggest city in a shit hole slag heep of a country.
Out side of wales uou are nothing.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:53 am

swansealad69 wrote:Who the feck do you red birds think you are??you done nothing since the 60s and not much before then,and yet you think your a big club??unreal.

Hit a nerve have we. :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 am

swansealad69 wrote:Who the feck do you red birds think you are??you done nothing since the 60s and not much before then,and yet you think your a big club??unreal.

You get far too worked up over everything :happy1:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:57 am

:lol: who cares about outside of Wales? You're welcome to fans outside of Wales..

Stats prove that INSIDE of Wales, we've got more supporters than you. :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Fella,

Wales might appear to be a shitheap of a place to you. Indeed, I feel sorry for you being surrounded by squalour all your life. It truly must have been depressing living in Swansea for so long and it has obviously shaped your outlook on life.

To people living in the pleasant surroundings of Cardiff, the world appears a much more attractive place. But then you know that, which is why you're obsessed with Cardiff and it's quite obvious that you envy those lucky enough to live in such an up and coming city.

Try educating yourself to a better standard and you might find some decent employment in Cardiff, and maybe even give yourself an opportunity to join us contented folk. Come on! admit it! That monkey in your head is desperately telling you that Swansea offers nothing and Cardiff has everything you aspire to. Just accept it and you'll finally be happy.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Working in Llanelli this week and not suprisingly not many are interested in Swansea Town in the final of the Chipmunk Oxo Cup, indeed I have seen many Cardiff City shirts coats and hats (not to mention car stickers). Strange, you would think people in Llanelli would support Swansea Town, but just like their hatred of the Swansea Eggers, they hate the 'Town' as well. Talking to my business contacts in Llanelli really did back up the fact that unless you live in or near Townhill (which they tell me is the nicest part in the town of Swansea) you are more likely to follow Cardiff City and indeed thats why they struggle to sell tickets for home games and take a tiny following away. Interesting but not suprising at all.

Llanelli Bluebirds…..Alive and Kicking and in the Majority!!

:malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah:

Used to be a Cardiff stronghold. Now Jack shirts everywhere people filling pubs to watch every game. I know this as my wifes family are from Llanelli. Support does grow when your in the Premier league.lets hope when you come up that we will see less Man Utd liverpool shirts etc and more Bluebird and Jack Shirts in Wales.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:37 pm

swansealad69 wrote:you done nothing since the 60s

Promotion in 83
Promotion in 93
Promotion in 03
Beat Madrid in 71

Also Aberystwyth is a Bluebird stronghold. :thebirdman:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Yeah,let's move the goalsposts a 100 miles away to Aberystwth is it.There's bound to be more CCFC than Jacks there :lol:

The fact is there's hundreds more jacks in Turksville than Redbirds,my lad plays in the Llanelli and District football league there against sides like Calsonic,Seaside etc and you should see the little uns turning up every sunday morning in their swans trackies :D

Llanelli is white,it never used to be but is now :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:55 pm

6 bysedd wrote:my lad plays in the Llanelli and District football league

You say it like i give a shit.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:56 pm

I've also met a lot of city fans from Tenby :ayatollah: :malky:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:57 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:my lad plays in the Llanelli and District football league

You say it like i give a shit.

It was on topic and relevant.You should try it some time :thumbup:

Aberystwyth :laughing5:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Would agree there are many cardiff supporters in Llanelli (It's a Turks v Jacks thing I think ! ) but also many Swansea supporters albeit they have only jumped on the bandwagon during the last few seasons !! In Kidwelly you now have Swansea supporters who 2 years ago could not even tell you what f**king division they were in !! FACT
The rest of West wales is definate Blue :-
Carmarthen BLUE
Haverfordwest BLUE
Tenby BLUE
Pembroke Dock BLUE
Milford BLUE
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:04 pm

kidwellyblue wrote:Would agree there are many cardiff supporters in Llanelli (It's a Turks v Jacks thing I think ! ) but also many Swansea supporters albeit they have only jumped on the bandwagon during the last few seasons !! In Kidwelly you now have Swansea supporters who 2 years ago could not even tell you what f**king division they were in !! FACT
Carmarthen BLUE
Haverfordwest BLUE
Tenby BLUE
Pembroke Dock BLUE
Milford BLUE

Don't forget Aberystwyth :D

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:15 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
kidwellyblue wrote:Would agree there are many cardiff supporters in Llanelli (It's a Turks v Jacks thing I think ! ) but also many Swansea supporters albeit they have only jumped on the bandwagon during the last few seasons !! In Kidwelly you now have Swansea supporters who 2 years ago could not even tell you what f**king division they were in !! FACT
Carmarthen BLUE
Haverfordwest BLUE
Tenby BLUE
Pembroke Dock BLUE
Milford BLUE

Don't forget Aberystwyth :D

Oh Yes, forgot Aber :)

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:03 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Mate gladly whould i meet up with him or any other one on here,,but not barry chuckless as my ears could not take him :thumbright:

The only likelihood in the distant future is that you get an operation for your
eyes to meet up somewhere near the bridge of your nose you deformed smack
head c**t

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:03 pm

6 bysedd wrote:

this is my worst fear, living in Whitland!!

only a small village, but pretty even here with Cardiff/Swans fans!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:04 pm

The true side to a Jack is exposed. A Wales hating Union Jack waving
piece of shit. Go have a dig on a £5 bag you oxygen thief