Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

iPhone

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:34 am

I want to watch the Cardiff Leeds game on my phone on Saturday, so I was wondering if I could buy a lead to connect it to my tv and then watch it on there instead of my phone. If so how much and where can I get a lead from? :ayatollah: :malky:

Re: iPhone

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:40 am

I have no idea, but search google if you can, then look on ebay for the wire (If you can do it) ebay always best place for wires etc..

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:44 am

Search for 'apple tv'

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:55 pm

Enlighten me please.
How can I watch the Leeds gme on an iPhone? :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:50 pm

lostcityboy wrote:Enlighten me please.
How can I watch the Leeds gme on an iPhone? :ayatollah:

Don't know, but let me know if you find out.

Can't even get CCplayer on IPhone.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Veetle.com is the site I use, the only site I think that doesn't need flash player.
I watched the Leeds and spurs game Sunday and qpr man city game last night!
Leeds and Cardiff game is on the foreign satellite sat, so im 99% certain it will be on this site...
When it asks you to download the app say no... And them just carry onto sports and you'll find a list of games!! 100% works!
:malky:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:37 pm

There is a lead that will do it mate. Saw them in currys in town. Usually the apple leads will only let you watch videos you have recorded on your phone, but the fella in the shop told me it would definately work. Was going to buy one to watch skygo at my mates. I think the make is belkin. Ask someone in the shop if its the correct one. Bout £15/£20 I think

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Cheers for the heads up on veetle by the way. Always struggle to find a decent stream for my iphone

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:34 am

Or get down the golf club in Brynna. Wez1927 pub. Wales game on followed by us v Leeds

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:10 am

Sky go doesnt support any media OUTPUT, the guy in currys is a liar.
you can buy a hdmi lead to mirror whats on the screen to tv, but its not full screen and looks rubbish. You can get the skygo app to output if you jailbreak the phone and download a patch but again , its shite

Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:19 am

I didn't think it would work but the guy assured me it would. Glad I didn't buy it in the end

Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:30 am

Double G wrote:Or get down the golf club in Brynna. Wez1927 pub. Wales game on followed by us v Leeds

What Wales game ?