Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:47 am

Kick him in the face :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Swansealad69 singing for a ticket

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:58 am

When he's in the place.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:17 am

Good to see i get to you lot.
But again typical if most on here all hot air but no go.
How sad are you becoming,slag us of for being on here and run and cry for the mods to ban us when we allways put you in your place,and then you go and start a thred on me??who is the sad tw*t here.
Back to school now boy ;)

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:23 am

swansealad69 wrote:Good to see i get to you lot.
How sad are you becoming,slag us of for being on here and run and cry for the mods to ban us when we allways put you in your place,and then you go and start a thred on me??who is the sad tw*t here.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:09 pm

f**k off you backward jipo. Good to see your constantly trolling our forum.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:15 pm

Can anyone translate this garbage please?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Ben wrote:

Can anyone translate this garbage please?

Ah,Benji's in denial,i see :D Perfectly good post from SL69 there,and you know it :thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:28 pm

What a f##kwit......

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:32 pm

6 bysedd wrote:

'Back to School'!!!! Jesus, can't you see how idiotic that statement is coming from you. Did you ever attend any form of schooling in your life. My 8 year old could post more coherantly than you.

I don't care what tripe you have spouted in the past about you not caring about your inability to write. Anyone, with any sense of self worth or pride in bettering themselves, would make an effort to educate themselves beyond the level of a remedial at primary school. The fact that you obviously don't care about you inability to grasp the fundamentals of your first language, really sums you up perfectly. If it was not for the fact that posters on her have actually met you, I would never have believed you to be older than 12.

How about spending less time on this forum and dedicating more time to some adult education classes.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Before anyone picks up on my own grammatical errors, here's an edited version:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterReport this postReply with quoteRe: Swansealad69 singing for a ticket
by Blueboo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 pm

'Back to School'!!!! Jesus, can't you see how idiotic that statement is coming from you. Did you ever attend any form of schooling in your life. My 8 year old could post more coherantly than you.

I don't care what tripe you have spouted in the past about you not caring about your inability to write. Anyone, with any sense of self worth or pride in bettering themselves, would make an effort to educate themselves beyond the level of a remedial at primary school. The fact that you obviously don't care about your inability to grasp the fundamentals of your first language, really sums you up perfectly. If it was not for the fact that posters on here have actually met you, I would never have believed you to be older than 12.

Blueboo wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

I don't care what tripe you have spouted in the past about you not caring about your inability to write. Anyone, with any sense of self worth or pride in bettering themselves, would make an effort to educate themselves beyond the level of a remedial at primary school. The fact that you obviously don't care about you inability to grasp the fundamentals of your first language, really sums you up perfectly. If it was not for the fact that posters on her have actually met you, I would never have believed you to be older than 12.

How about spending less time on this forum and dedicating more time to some adult education classes.

It was a perfectly coherent post.You're just bitter and the only thing you can come back with is to berate his spelling.

Say's more about you that does fella :thumbup:

:sleepy2: :wave:
Blueboo wrote:Before anyone picks up on my own grammatical errors, here's an edited version:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterReport this postReply with quoteRe: Swansealad69 singing for a ticket
by Blueboo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 pm

I don't care what tripe you have spouted in the past about you not caring about your inability to write. Anyone, with any sense of self worth or pride in bettering themselves, would make an effort to educate themselves beyond the level of a remedial at primary school. The fact that you obviously don't care about your inability to grasp the fundamentals of your first language, really sums you up perfectly. If it was not for the fact that posters on here have actually met you, I would never have believed you to be older than 12.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Bysedd Fred

Just because you can get the gist of the message, it does not make it coherant. The fact that you think there is nothing wrong, with an adult that can't write a single sentence correctly, and apparently does not care about what image this portrays to others and what limitations this places on individuals (in life in general not just forums), then I'm guessing your mental development is equally as stunted as Swansealad.

The only thing my post says about me, is that I believe people should take greater pride in themselves and make efforts to educate themselves, whatever stage of life they have reached. Sorry, if those aspirations are too difficult for you to comprehend.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Someone's upset :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:07 pm

selectaaaa, direct injectaaaa!! in the place, your face to the place, my face in space.. .... :lol:

wtf...

im really happy to see that my taxes are really helping!!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:41 pm

As if you would do anything you clown. You come out with so much dribble you make Trigger from Only Fools seem like Einstein. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 pm

It's like a retard convention on here. :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Sticks and stones children.
You know what they say ?if you lower your self ti name calling then you have allready lost?
But there again you are bluebirds?so name calling is a big step up the hard ladder.
:thumbup:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:30 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Sticks and stones children.
You know what they say ?if you lower your self ti name calling then you have allready lost?
But there again you are bluebirds?so name calling is a big step up the hard ladder.

Stop sulking :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Sulk over a blue bird calling me names?o please.
Cardiff city is such a joke of a club yhat no amount of name calling will ever make me feel as shit as what you lot must feel with the footballing world laughing at you re branding.
Uour pathetic attempts to annoy me (with my grammer)are all the more funny.
Lets face it,my spelling is shit and my school days were mostly spent in trouble.
But do i realy care??nope,as iv done well for my self and have a good life.
But you lot for all your perfect schooling !support a side who are owend by asians who think you nothing more then a toy,and will change even more things.
Wile i support a club who clearly piss you of for the good things tbey are doing and are a shinning light of welsh football.
Take the piss all you like lads..as i am shit at spelling but on the other hand support the swans and able to go on exotic holidays for 2 monthes a year.
Brazil soon for a month.
Im a thuck jack c**t am i :laughing5:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:03 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Sulk over a blue bird calling me names?o please.
Cardiff city is such a joke of a club yhat no amount of name calling will ever make me feel as shit as what you lot must feel with the footballing world laughing at you re branding.
Uour pathetic attempts to annoy me (with my grammer)are all the more funny.
Lets face it,my spelling is shit and my school days were mostly spent in trouble.
But do i realy care??nope,as iv done well for my self and have a good life.
But you lot for all your perfect schooling !support a side who are owend by asians who think you nothing more then a toy,and will change even more things.
Wile i support a club who clearly piss you of for the good things tbey are doing and are a shinning light of welsh football.
Take the piss all you like lads..as i am shit at spelling but on the other hand support the swans and able to go on exotic holidays for 2 monthes a year.
Brazil soon for a month.
Im a thuck jack c**t am i :laughing5:

Lets be honest as you have said,you come on here to try and piss Cardiff fans off,some bite ,some like myself see you as a bit of a joke,your hatred of Cardiff is matched by our hatred of Swansea,that's what football rivalry is about,so keep it up,makes my day reading your threads :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Remedial lad

I hope you enjoy your trip to Brazil. I'm sure you'll be able to satisfy your craving for exotic ladyboys in Rio. As a matter of interest do you reckon you'll be able to control your Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and stay off this messageboard whilst your'e sunbathing on the beach?

Clearly this is an ongoing problem for you, because if your life was truly so happy and fulfilling why would you waste it away posting thousands of posts on another teams message board and repeatedly making a cock of yourself,and putting yourself forward for ridicule.

Try chilling out and enjoying all the good things that you say you have in your life.

Let us know when your'e going to Brazil. I'll arrange a sweepstake to see how long you can stay off this board for.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Can anyone translate that ? think its gets worse with each message posted. :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 pm

I think i speak for most ben when i say you understood what i said but unable to come back with anything.
Bless time for bed now anyway

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Remedial lad,

Seriously mate, give yourself a rest from the board. You're gonna bust a blood vessel with all your pent up frustrations.

Chill out and pack your Speedos and waxing treatment ready for Rio fella.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Speedos allready packed(lepordskin)

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:25 pm

I thought you were going to bed? Can't you even log off when your tucked in bed with your cuddly ladyboy?