Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"We f*cking hate the West Country"

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:04 am

What are the words to the song we sing to Bristol? I've heard it on some youtube videos but can't really understand what's being said. I need to learn now ready for the 16th :D :ayatollah:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvWW4BMG ... =endscreen

Re: "We f*cking hate the West Country"

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:08 am

Fight, Fight wherever you may be, we f*cking hate the west country, and we'll fight you all, wherever you may be, cus we f*cking hate the west country :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:09 am

This.your first severnside derby ? If so fair enough yet if an outsider read.your posts you would appear to have been a fan for years. that song is sung by bluebirds on numerous occasions at cardiff brizzle games and you dont know.the words!!!! Also i note you have not replied to the how long you supported cardiff thread. It was posted two hours before you started this one. .

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:02 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:This.your first severnside derby ? If so fair enough yet if an outsider read.your posts you would appear to have been a fan for years. that song is sung by bluebirds on numerous occasions at cardiff brizzle games and you dont know.the words!!!! Also i note you have not replied to the how long you supported cardiff thread. It was posted two hours before you started this one. .

I'm 17, been going since I was 10. Been to 2 Severnside derbys before, both at home and not heard it sung. Didn't hear it last season anyway, but the atmosphere was shite. I shall reply to that other thread now Sir :D

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Ian Holloway is a dirty wurzel, ahhhhh!!! (repeat 100 times). :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:22 pm

I'm 17, been going since I was 10. Been to 2 Severnside derbys before, both at home and not heard it sung. Didn't hear it last season anyway, but the atmosphere was shite. I shall reply to that other thread now Sir :D[/quote]

fair play and good lad.look out for the scott murray flag at ccs on 16th , tbh you cant misd it. Only allowed by your stadium authorities to display it when teams come out.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:29 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:I'm 17, been going since I was 10. Been to 2 Severnside derbys before, both at home and not heard it sung. Didn't hear it last season anyway, but the atmosphere was shite. I shall reply to that other thread now Sir :D

fair play and good lad.look out for the scott murray flag at ccs on 16th , tbh you cant misd it. Only allowed by your stadium authorities to display it when teams come out.[/quote]
How many are likely to be coming anyway? Hopefully it's at least 1000, should make a cracking atmosphere :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:50 pm

Last season away when we won 2-1 was quite good, they scored 2 own goals too. :D

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:58 pm

I reckon it will be close to selling out for us wurzels. Should be a cracking atmosphere. My daughters birthday means i wont be attending personally as family first in my house.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:57 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:I reckon it will be close to selling out for us wurzels. Should be a cracking atmosphere. My daughters birthday means i wont be attending personally as family first in my house.

Call yourself a fan?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:03 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:I reckon it will be close to selling out for us wurzels. Should be a cracking atmosphere. My daughters birthday means i wont be attending personally as family first in my house.

Good principles mate, family first always.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:06 pm

nobber wrote:Good principles mate, family first always.

Spot on mate.